Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Gazing into his eyes, she began to ceremoniously unclasp her bra, intentionally slowing her pace to further taunt Cyrus. As she undid the clasp, she brought her arms forward, keeping them close to her body to now allow her bra to fall to the floor. Lifting her palms up, she cupped her bra-clad boobs and gently squeezed the spongy flesh. Then suddenly, she let it fall to the floor, allowing them to lightly bounce. Cyrus had only gotten a quick and brief glimpse earlier in the day, but hadn't realized how perfect their shape was. They were medium in size, round and supple, and perfectly proportionate to her lean body. Her nipples pointed slightly upwards, and were surrounded by medium sized dark brown aureoles.

Proceeding with the show, she lowered her hands to tuck her thumbs into the elastic of her panties, and inch-by-inch, began to peel them off the curves of her hips. Gently swaying from side to side, she pushed lower, exposing more and more of her nether region. As she lowered the fabric, her hairless mound came into view. Nestled between her milky thighs, her outer labia looked slightly swollen, with her moist and wet inner lips slightly protruding out. She then dropped her panties to her ankles and kicked them aside, standing completely nude in front of Cyrus. The dim light bounced off every ravishing curve of her lithe body, giving her skin a tawny hue.

Cyrus stood there speechless, absorbing every minute detail, studying every single curve and understanding every little nuance of her body. From his reaction, Danielle knew he loved what he saw.

"Danielle. You look sensational." He said as he walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He let them roam down her well-defined arms and onto her tight belly, then back up to gently cup her firm boobs, giving them a light squeeze. His hands continued to roam as his eyes followed, doing an initial study before coming to rest on her hips.

Danielle reached forward and gripped Cyrus' t-shirt, lifting it up and off his head. It was now her turn to admire his anatomy as she began undressing him. She unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, and quickly pushed them down to his ankles. She tucked her fingers into the elastic of his boxers and began to peel them off his waist. Slowly, she pushed down, at first exposing a slight tuft of his neatly trimmed pubic hair. She then pushed lower, exposing the base of his hard cock, which was pushed down against his body. With one final push, his boxers fell to his feet and his meaty and rigid shaft sprang free, and bounced up and down a few times before coming to a rest and pointing out towards her.

"Huuhhh.... Baby.... Ohh baby... that looks irresistible!" She gasped as she finally got a look at his cock. "I'm so going to enjoy sliding my tight pussy up and down that thing."

"I definitely like where this night is headed." Cyrus' cock twitched a little. "Now let's have a nice hot shower."

Danielle stood under the hot stream of water, letting it cascade down every curve. She ran her hands through her hair and down her body, over her breasts, massaging her skin as the warm water relaxed her muscles.

"Mmmmm... this feels so good." She turned around and pulled Cyrus towards her. Together, they stood under the rain shower, and wrapped their arms around each other. Cyrus pulled Danielle closer, feeling her breasts against his chest and nestling his cock between her thighs. Then finally, he moved forward and planted his lips on hers, as they closed their eyes, and enjoyed their first and long awaited private moment together.

Instantly, the level of intensity rose, as they pressed their lips together with greater urgency. Their hands roamed each other's bodies as they passionately kissed, their tongues darting in and out, and breathing becoming heavier and heavier. Cyrus cock throbbed between Danielle's thighs, as it lay nestled along her swollen pussy. He could feel the heat emanating and the juices flowing, mixing with the warm water, and increasing his levels of arousal.

"Mmmmm....mmmppphhh...mmmmm!" Danielle moaned with Cyrus' lips encased over hers. Her right hand dropped between their two bodies to slightly part them and hold onto Cyrus' meaty shaft. "Mmmm baby.. I need this in me." She pulled away to glance into Cyrus' wanton eyes.

She moved back towards the back wall of the shower, and perched herself onto a small ledge built at the perfect level. Her lustful eyes stared back at Cyrus', and parted her legs to invite his cock to slide in. "Come on baby... come here. Give it to me. Now. I need it." She begged.

Cyrus moved forward swiftly, rubbing his shaft as the water continued to cascade on them, and spread her legs further apart. Holding onto the base of his cock, he placed his throbbing glans at her entrance, ready to finally enter. Then without further protocol, he pushed forward, parted her lips and began his journey into her tight and hot canal.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh babby... yessss... yesss.. yesss... ohhh fffuccck yessss... that feels so good!" Danielle screamed out as Cyrus thrust forward till his pelvic bone was pressed against hers and his thick shaft was buried to the hilt. He placed his hands around her thighs, and holding on for balance, he instantly began to thrust in and out as if possessed with intense lust. Rapidly thrusting back and forth, his cock glided in and out, his pelvis slamming into hers each time he pushed forward.

He knew he wouldn't last too long after all the teasing both of them had suffered through the day. Danielle too was already in a deep trance, her eyes closed, and her moans louder and more urgent with each thrust.

"Yess.. yesss.. yesss.. yess.. fuck yes... fuck yess.. baby...ohhhhh yaaaaa.. yaaaa.. yaaa.. give it to me.. just like that baby.. just like that... oh your cock feels sooooo goood... yess yess yess!"

Encouraged by her salacious cries, Cyrus thrust harder and faster, bringing them closer and closer to release. For the moment, they had no other goal or care in the world. All the wanted was to explode together and release all the pent up energy.

"Ohhh yessss baby... yessss... I'm coming... I'm coming.... Harder... harder... I'm coming!" Danielle screamed as she reached down to vigorously rub her clit.

"Uhhhh yaaaa.. yaaaa.. yaaaa... uhhhh yaaaaa.. baby... me...too!" Cyrus yelled. He pushed forward and grinded his pelvis into hers, before sliding out and continued to slam in and out a few more time.

Then it happened. Danielle's body stiffened, she dropped her head back and thrust her chest forward. With Cyrus' cock impaled deep inside her, it exploded and her body began to shudder.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh.... Ffffucccck yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh.... Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!" She screamed out. Her pussy muscles went into spasms and triggered Cyrus' massive explosion.

"Ohhh fuccckkk ffuccckkk ffuuccckk! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Uhhhhhhhh... uhhhhh... fuuucck!" Cyrus screamed out as he began to shoot ropes of hot come deep into Danielle's pulsating pussy, which was working overtime to suck him dry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:10 PM