Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Danielle leaned in to whisper into his ears. "Mmmm... I like what I can feel baby." She smiled and took a sip of her beer. She then turned to see Katie with a huge grin on her face, as her hand had replaced Danielle's on his cock. She looked at Danielle and they both nodded before breaking out into a loud laugh.

"What is going on?" Cindy demanded to know.

"Nothing Cindy. Danielle and I just thought of something, that's all."

They left Cyrus alone for a while, and everyone was engaged in conversation as the food arrived. The bar began to slowly fill up as the evening progressed into night, and the mood became more relaxed with everyone down a couple of beers. Soon, the place was bustling, the beers were flowing, and the music began to get louder.

Katie and Danielle had disappeared from the table for several minutes, and when they returned back to their seats, Danielle moved her attention back to Cyrus. Katie was engrossed in conversation with the rest of the group, as Danielle slid closer. She wrapped her left arm around his shoulders, turned to face him, and ran her right hand up and down his chest. She swung her right leg over her left, and placed it over Cyrus' thighs.

"So where did the two of you disappear. I missed the attention I was getting."

"Oh, you did huh? Well, we had to use the restroom." She said, as she ran her hand down along his crotch and gave him a quick but emphatic squeeze. "Let's step outside for a smoke."

"You want me to get up in this condition?" He laughed.

"Meet me outside when you're able." She laughed as she got up and walked towards the door.

Cyrus guzzled the last of his beer, and when his cock had settled back down, he went outside to find Danielle having a smoke. He lit one and leaned against the wall next to her.

"You're in for it."

"Oh come on now." She laughed.

"Let's go back to my lodge for a drink."

"Uhm, ya, I'd like that."

"Great. But what about the others?"

"Don't worry. I kind of already told Katie we were heading out." She gave him a cheeky grin.

"Ah, you scheming little devil." He held her hand as they walked towards his car. Danielle wrapped her arm around his waist and placed her palm on his bum. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

"You think I can have a shower in your room? Filthy from the whole day."

"Ya, for sure."

They jumped in and Cyrus slowly drove along the dark road back to the lodge when Danielle began getting feisty again, and rather bold. She placed her hand on his shorts and began rubbing his semi-hard cock with more vigor, feeling its girth increase with each stroke.

"Danielle. Fuck. Oh goodness." Cyrus whimpered, fighting to keep his concentration on the road as well as not coming in his pants. From hours of teasing, his levels of arousal were so high he felt he would explode with just a few more strokes.

"What's the matter? Can't handle it?" Danielle continued to stroke slowly, and leaned in to nibble his ears, driving Cyrus absolutely wild. She definitely loved to tease, and she did it well.

Cyrus finally took the last turn, and drove up to the gate, waiting for it to automatically open. Luckily, his cock had returned to a state of relative normalcy, though still slightly swollen from all the arousal, much like the state in which it had remained for most of the day. He pulled into the parking spot, jumped out and led Danielle along the gravel path towards his cottage.

"This property is amazing." Danielle looked around, and even in the darkness could make out the grandeur of the place.

He unlocked the heavy wooden door and flicked on the light as Danielle stood there with her jaw nearly on the floor.

"My goodness! This place is amazing. It's huge. You lucky bastard." She chuckled as she walked around. She came back to the sitting area, "Wow. I can only imagine what the rest of the place must be like."

"You'll see tomorrow morning."

"Assumptions I see."

"Well, unless you plan on trekking all the way back to town in the middle of the night." He stood with his arms on his hips, giving her a cheeky smile.

"I just might." She walked towards the bathroom. "Now where's that drink you promised?"

"I'll get us some beers."

"Perfect, thanks."

When he returned to the bathroom with two beers, Danielle had already stripped down to her bra and panties, exposing an extremely well toned body. She was tall, lean and slender, with a beautifully well-defined back that seductively curved inwards to her thin waist, which curved gently outwards to her perfectly shaped hips that framed her small and firm ass.

Still facing away from him, she untied her ponytail, letting her long and lustrous hazel hair free. She ran her fingers through to ruffle her locks and let them cascade down the center of her back. Even after a day of trekking, she looked like she was about to enter a modeling competition. She then gathered her locks, twirled them around and tied them up in a messy bun, exposing her provocative nape. She was a delectable woman.

She spun her body around, gazed at Cyrus with an ever so seductive look, and ran her hands up and down her body to further entice him. Cyrus continued to admire her impressive physique, with washboard abs and gorgeous perky and firm boobs placed perfectly on her chest. Her cream colored sporty bra held them firmly in place, profiling their perfect rounded shape. His eyes traveled lower to find her creamy panties, dbangd over her hips and clinging to her nether region between her legs, damp from all the arousal and temptation through the day.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:10 PM