Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Do you guys mind if I stop to take a few pictures?" He called out as he began setting up his tripod.

"No, not at all. Take your time." Danielle called out.

"Did you know the colors are because of various bacteria that form in waters of different temperatures? We're not allowed to touch the water at all. The oils from our body instantly kill the bacteria and the pools loose their color." Roger explained to Cyrus.

"Nature is just unbelievable. Strong yet sensitive. It continues to amaze me every single day. And it's in countries like this where it is appreciated so much. I mean, you can actually see this here, harmoniously coexisting with humans. Back in India, this place would be littered with plastic, the pool would have no color because people would have touched it and who knows what else in it."

He perched his camera on top of the camera, adjusted his lens and began clicking. The sunlight coming through the trees provided just the perfect kind of lighting, intensifying the already deep shades of red, rust, orange and yellow. He walked up as close to the pool as was allowed and zoomed in to take some extreme close ups.

"Ok, we can go." Cyrus called out as he began to pack up his stuff, hoisted his bag on his back and was ready to go.

They continued further along the path with Danielle and Cyrus walking a few steps behind everyone. Several minutes later, Danielle suddenly pulled Cyrus into the trees, off the path and away from anyone's sight.

"Woh! What're you doing?" Cyrus asked, completely taken aback.

She pushed him up against a tree and planted her soft and thick lips on his. She held his head and darted her tongue in and out of his mouth, sucking his lips.

"Mmmm.... Uhhh...mmmm." Is all that Cyrus could do. He felt her firm boobs pushing against his chest, and her thigh rubbing up and down his now quickly hardening cock.

She suddenly stopped and smiled, "I've been wanting that for so long. Decided to things in my own hands." Then she left him standing in shock against the tree and darted back on to path. He stood there staring at her, desperately wanting more, with his breathing twice as fast. He waited several minutes till his cock grew flaccid, then jogged and caught up with the group to find Danielle casually walking as if nothing had happened. She saw him and smiled once again.

"Enjoyed that, didn't you?" He smiled at her, giving her ass a little rub.

"What happened?" Cindy asked.

"Oh nothing, natured called." Cyrus vaguely responded, as he stared back at Danielle who loved the teasing.

"You are such a tease." He whispered to her. "Wait till I get my chance." They both chuckled.

"Can't wait."

After another stop, some more photography and a quick snack, the group continued along the last part of the walk, which was now curving back towards the starting point. Roger and Cindy walked in front, while John and Katie were right behind them. Cyrus and Danielle were several steps behind once again, walking and chatting.

"So what's the deal in the group?" Cyrus asked

"Deal?"

"Who's with who, or nothing like that?"

"Oh like that. Well, we're all just close friends really. But John and Cindy have had a little thing going for a few weeks now. The rest of us are all single."

"Ok. So Katie's single too then."

"Ya. Uhh huh, interested I see." She laughed

"Just wondering, that's all. She is hot though." He smiled.

"That she is. And an animal in bed too." Danielle said seductively, sounding like she had first hand experience.

"Really? And you know how?"

"Oh, I just do." She left it at that, leaving Cyrus' imagination running wild.

Then suddenly, he pulled Danielle off the path and up against a tree behind some bushes.

"Oooohh yeaaaaah!" She laughed as Cyrus lifted her t-shirt up over her bra-clad boobs.

"I told you, wait till I have a chance." He said as he pulled her right bra cup down, and exposed her gorgeous pert and natural boobs. "Mmmm... beautiful." He said, dropping his head to run the flat of his tongue up and down the stiff and large nipple a few times.

"Ohhhh fuuuucckk Cyrus.... Mmmmmmm!" She threw her head back. "My nipples are extremely sensitive."

Cyrus licked a few more times, puckered his lips around the large nib and sucked the flesh a little before pulling away. Leaving her wanting a lot more, he covered her up again, and smiled at her.

"Just a little preview." He snickered, and ran back onto the path and caught up with the group.

"Oh, you've had it." Danielle yelled as she chased after him.

"Where do you two keep disappearing?" Katie asked, with a curious gaze.

"Just saw something interesting." Danielle vaguely responded.

Danielle and Cyrus remained behind the group for the rest of the walk, constantly touching and feeling each other as their intensity continued to build. The flirting and teasing had been going on for so long that both of them now desperately yearned each other's bodies.

"I need you so bad." Danielle whispered into his ears.

"Me too." He said as he leaned in to give her ear a quick lick and nibble.

Finally they reached the end of the path, after yet another gorgeous and refreshing walk, and a lot of photography. Not to mention, all the teasing and flirting with Danielle, which had then led to very little verbal exchange, with their physical desires having taken over.

It was a little after 4:00 pm, and they decided to go for a drive before heading back into town. This time, only Danielle and Katie rode with Cyrus, as they followed. As soon as Katie jumped in and the doors shut, she demanded to know,

"I want to know where the two of you kept disappearing off to."

"Oh darling, just exploring nature, that's all." Danielle turned around and explained to Katie. Cyrus noticed her winking at Katie as she said that, and saw a huge smile on Katie's face in the rear-view mirror, as if she knew what exactly had been going on.

"Next time I want to explore as well." She whispered back to Danielle.

They chatted along the way, stopped at several spots to take some photos and admire the scenery, before they headed back towards town. Everyone was famished and thirsty for some cold beers and a hearty meal. They walked into the first decent bar they saw, washed up and settled into a large booth in the dimly lit corner. It was only 7 p.m., but being a Friday it was sure to liven up later. They ordered beers and a couple of appetizers as they began discussing the day.

Cyrus suddenly felt a hand on his thigh again, and from his short but recent experience, he knew very well whose hand it was. With Danielle seated to his right, her left hand had snaked its way onto his thighs, and inched closer and closer to his crotch. He gave her a quick yet enticing glance, and continued to sip his beer and continue his conversation with John and Roger, trying to control any sudden reactions.

To add to the already intense playfulness, he felt a second hand on his left thigh. His eyes widened, and he turned to see Katie staring at him, pretending to be coy and unaware of what was happening. Her hand ran up and down his left thigh as Danielle's had now made its way between his legs and had cupped over his aching bulge. Cyrus fought in desperation to converse normally with the guys, while the two girls flanked him and continued their assault on his senses.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:10 PM