Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Well hello Danielle. Nice to meet you."

"Indeed." She then turned to face two other women in the group. "Meet Katie." Pointing to a woman who looked a little elder to Danielle. "And Cindy." Pointing to a petite-framed woman to Katie's left.

Katie came over and shook Cyrus' hand. "Hello hello." She too eyed him up and down. Katie was taller than Danielle, with a larger frame, but lean and sporty like Danielle. She had long and thick blonde hair left loose, reminding Cyrus a little of Jenny. Her tight white t-shirt clung to fairly large and prominent, gorgeous looking mounds, high on her chest. Her hips and ass seemed nicely and tightly encased in a pair of smart denims that displayed the forms of beautifully shaped long and slender legs, leading down to her sandal covered feet. She had a beautiful face, not quite as pretty as Danielle's, but certainly very attractive. Her features were softer and her skin was creamier. And her eyes were a piercing azure blue.

Cindy on the other hand, was petite and demure looking, but cute. She must've been close to five and a half feet, with a modest chest, long brown hair and a tanned complexion. She greeted Cyrus with a warm hello and a wave, but certainly not with the same interest Danielle and Katie had.

"Cricket's big in India ya?" Danielle asked

"Huge. People are rabid about it." He laughed.

"So what brings you to New Zealand?" Katie asked

"Well, a bit of work, a bit of pleasure, a little soul searching."

"That's so vague." Both the girls laughed.

"Seriously." Cyrus laughed. "Well, I'm just taking a break from my business. Really trying to figure out what I want to do in life. I'm also here on a photography project, something I'm thinking of taking up professionally."

"Wow. So how long are you here?"

"I've been here more than a month already. Soon I'm heading down to the South Island to meet with a professional photography team. Work with them for a while, see how things go."

"Well, Cyrus, that's really interesting I must say." Danielle said, showing more interest in him. "And what've you liked about our country so far?"

"What have I not liked?" He laughed

"Top three things."

"The natural beauty, the freshness of the food, and well....." He hesitated. "The women."

Danielle and Katie laughed loudly. "Seriously?"

"Absolutely."

"And what have you liked about the women so much?" Katie asked, pushing for details.

"Well..." he laughed. "They're friendly." He left it at that. "Another drink?"

"Changing the topic I see." Danielle said. "Anyways, I'll have a Guinness as well. Thanks."

"Katie?"

"I'm good for now, thanks." She continued to watch the match, where Australia had now racked up a sufficient total to almost guarantee them a rollicking win.

"So what brings all of you up here?"

"It's John's birthday in a couple of days. We thought we'd come up here, we hadn't been in a long time. And the walks here are a bit different."

"So all of you are into walks?"

"Big time. Actually into all sorts of sports, adventure, working out, fitness. I'm crazy." She laughed, lightly brushing the top of Cyrus' arm that rested on the bar.

"Well, you certainly look like you are in fantastic shape."

"Well thank you Cyrus. What about you? Are you into the outdoors and all that?"

"Like you can't imagine. Walking, camping, sports, and just being in nature. Love it."

"You don't look to shabby in the fitness department either." She smiled, leaving her hand on Cyrus' arm a little longer than necessary, feeling the density of his muscular forearm. Realizing her hand was still there, she quickly pulled it away, not wanting to cause in awkwardness.

"Looks like these Aussies are going to take this one away." She said, glancing up at the television.

"Not surprised." He said, wishing her soft hand to be back on his arm. "Goodness, she's so gorgeous." He thought to himself.

The second half of the match was shorter, and Danielle and Cyrus' conversation continued. They spoke about Danielle's catering business and other travel interests, while getting friendlier and occasionally flirting. Roger, John and Cindy seemed to be more focused on the match, and Katie drifted in and out of the conversation, occasionally displaying signs of flirting as well.

As the match ended and England had predictably been thrashed by Australia, Cyrus, Danielle and the others walked out of the bar. He had become pretty friendly with them over the course of the match, and they invited him to join them for a quick dinner.

They walked across the street to what seemed like a popular grill in town and managed to find a table after a short wait. Cyrus made sure to grab the chair next to Danielle, with Katie promptly perching herself on the chair next to Cyrus. Stuck in the middle of two gorgeous and seemingly flirtatious women, Cyrus was in ecstasy, now only hoping if somehow he could take things a step or two further.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:07 PM