Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Well, this is it I suppose." He said, giving her a tight hug, and holding her for several minutes. "Thanks again, for everything."

"I'll miss you." Giving him a deep look that said everything else. "Have a safe and fun trip, and be in touch." She said as she turned to quietly exit the room and disappear. Cyrus didn't see her when he left an hour later.

He had a fairly relaxed agenda ahead of him. He had 8 more nights before he reached Rotorua on the 10th of December, where he knew things would get hectic again, with all the activities and walks. He began the day with a leisurely drive to the stunning Karangahake Gorge where he took a nice long walk before visiting the winery Jenny had suggested, for a delicious lunch. He then drove to Waihi Beach, found a comfortable B&B, and called it an early night. Dreaming about his time with Jenny, he fell quickly into a deep sleep.

Over the next few days, Cyrus drove further south into the Bay of Plenty region, visiting Katikati, Kaimai Mamaku Forest Park, Tauranga, Wahakatane and all the amazing parks, islands and forests in the area. He spent a lot of time relaxing, surfing, swimming, meeting several locals and catching up with some writing.

It had been days since he had been in touch with anyone at home, and he thought of his parents and Priya. After giving his parents a quick call, he dialed Priya's number.

"Hi Cyrus." She answered, but didn't sound her usual buoyant self.

"Hi Pri." He was a bit confused. "Are you ok?"

"Uh, ya ya. I'm fine. And you?"

"Oh amazing. I'm having the time of my life." He sure was, but once again, had to spare some details. "Just seeing some amazing places, taking loads of pictures." He wanted to tell her so much.

"Cool. Uh Cyrus, listen, can I speak to you a little later?"

"Oh. Uh ya, sure. Ok."

"Ok, take care." She hung up

Cyrus was definitely confused, and a little concerned as well, hoping everything was alright. She had never been so abrupt with him ever before. He shrugged it off, thinking she was probably preoccupied with something, and decided to call it a night.

The next couple of days were spent kayaking, swimming, surfing, walking, eating and drinking. Living the life, so to speak. Cyrus was having an amazingly relaxed time. Jenny did occupy his thoughts from time to time, after all, it was a very special few days. Though he felt like giving her a call, he decided it wasn't the best idea. His thoughts also kept drifting to Priya and their vague conversation the other day. It had bothered him somewhat.

During his time in Whakatane, he uploaded his pictures and worked on them; segregating those that he felt he wanted to share with Scott's group when he met them in Christchurch. The night before he left for Rotorua, he got the call from Priya he was expecting.

"Cy. Sorry about the other day."

"Chill. It's ok. But you better explain."

"I couldn't say anything at that time. But I was with somebody. Cy, I met someone a couple of weeks ago, and I was at his place when you called."

"Oh, cool. Who's the unlucky guy?" Cyrus joked as always.

"Fuck you. Listen. His name is Nikhil. I've started working with an interior designer and I met him there."

"Woh. Wait. Working with an interior designer? Can we take it step by step?"

"We've got so much to catch up on. I'll email you. But listen. I met this guy there, he's one of the partners. I don't know, we just hit it off, and I was at his place for drinks the other day. I couldn't really speak."

"Ah, I see. I see." He laughed

"Not like that ya. You only think of one thing."

"Of course." He smirked

"Idiot. Anyways, we've been hanging out a lot, it's been fun. So tell me about your adventures."

"It just gets more and more amazing. Each place seems better."

"So that's it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Cyrus." Priya laughed, suggesting only one thing.

"Ah. Ya, you know, it's alright." Cyrus laughed, leaving out the recent adventures with Jenny.

"You'll never improve. Anyways, email me ok? I gotta go."

"Cool, take care. Bye." He hung up. He felt something weird. He wasn't sure, but it had something to do with the fact that Priya was with some other guy. Cyrus had no right to be jealous, and he wasn't, but he was confused about his feelings. It was almost like he felt something for Priya, and it felt like it struck him only when he found out about her seeing someone. Deep down, something was brewing.

Cyrus shrugged it off and jumped into bed. It was getting late and he wanted to make an early start the next morning for Rotorua, where a whole new level of adventure awaited him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:06 PM