Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"No, I rather see what you had in mind." They both laughed as Jenny threw off the covers and slid down along his naked torso. Cyrus lay on his back as she kneeled between his legs and tied up her hair. She quickly got rid of his boxers and grabbed his flaccid cock, which lay flat against his right thigh. Looking into his eyes, she began to slowly stroke it to life, feeling it get harder and thicker in her grip.

Cyrus sat up a little and leaned back against the headboard, watching Jenny stroke her fist up and down his quickly hardening cock. She puckered her lips around his glans and began to suck, pushing lower to take more of his cock in.

"Oh baby... mmmmm... yessssss... that feels divine." Cyrus moaned.

She continued to lick and stroke, slowly taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue danced around his now hard shaft as her fist rotated around its base. She alternated from sucking his glans, running her tongue around it and bobbing her head up and down its length. Cyrus was once again in heaven as Jenny expertly rekindled the fire within him.

Once he was sufficiently lubed and hard, Jenny quickly removed her shorts and panties and straddled his thighs. Sliding up, she held the base of his cock and held it upright as she pushed herself up to place the glans at her entrance. Placing it between her labia, she began to sink lower, parting her tight folds with his girth as she began to engulf inch after inch till she had swallowed him completely. She placed her hands on his chest and slowly began to rise up and down, gliding her sticky canal over his shaft. She began a steady up and down motion, and as she reached down, she pushed her ass back to grind her pussy against his crotch before lifting back up. Slowly and steadily, she built a rhythm, riding Cyrus' cock with abandon, and softly moaning.

"Mmmm.... Yesss.. ohhh yesss.... Baby... yesss... I love that... fuck yesss." She continued to moan as her hips danced on his cock. Cyrus reached his hand up and massaged her breasts through her t-shirt. Though she had a bra on, he could feel her firm yet pliant flesh heaving from her chest and bouncing as her body moved up and down. He looked down to see his shaft sliding in and out of her, for him what had become heaven over the past couple of days. Jenny clenched her pussy muscles each time his shaft slid in, knowing the effect it had on Cyrus.

Cyrus bent his knees and planted his feet flat on the bed as he raised his hips and began thrusting up and down in sync with Jenny. His pelvic bone slapped her ass each time they met in mid-air, causing a vibration that intensified Jenny's arousal.

"Ohhh babby.... Jenny... ohh that feels so good.... Mmmm yesss!" He moaned as they both continued to rock on the bed.

"Yesss... babby... yesss... ohh yesss Cyrus... I love your cock inside me... mmmm yesss!" She moaned.

Cyrus then dropped his hips and sat up, lifting Jenny off his cock to quickly change positions. He flipped her onto her back and slid off the bed, standing facing her gorgeous naked body, yearning for his cock. He slid her lower to the edge till her ass was nearly hanging off, spread her legs and bent forward to place his hands on either side of her. Jenny held his shaft and guided it back to her waiting pussy, as Cyrus lowered his hips and entered her once again, easily sliding all the way to the hilt. Balancing himself on his hands, with his knees on the bed, he began to thrust in and out of her hard and deep. The bed was bouncing, as were her gorgeous boobs through her t-shirt, and he watched her feeling intense pleasure as his cock ripped through her tight pussy.

He lifted her t-shirt up and over her globes, exposing her bra-clad boobs, and pulled the cups down to reveal them. He bent his head forward and ran his tongue over her nipples and gently sucked as her breasts bounced. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, pulling him down hard, making him fuck her nice and deep. They kept at it, fucking hard and fast, quickly approaching their orgasms and moaning.

"Uhhhh yeaaaah Cyrus... ohh yeahh... fuck me... harder baby... faster... make me come!" She moaned. "Come inside me.... With me... push me over the edge baby." She urged him as Cyrus slammed into her.

"Aaahhh babby... yesss... yesss... your pussy feels so good... clench it tighter." He begged her. She tightened her grip and brought Cyrus to the edge.

"Ohhh yess Jenny.... Yess... ohhhhhhhhh.. yeeaaah..... ffuccckkk... aaaaaaahhhhh!" He slammed into her and began to shoot his load. His hips shook as his cock fired his huge load into her, triggering her orgasm.

"Ohhhhh... myyyy... goooddddd.... Yessss.. yessss... yessss... yessss...aaaaahhhh!" She reached for a pillow and screamed into it as softly as possible. Her entire body shook and vibrated the bed, her grip around Cyrus tightened as her orgasm violently ripped through her body. "Ffuucckkk yesss Cyrus! Ohh yesss!" She panted as it began to subside.

Cyrus lay on top of her with his cock buried deep inside, panting and sweating. He slowly pulled out of her as gobs of his come leaked out onto the bed.

"What a wake up call." He laughed, as he turned to face Jenny. Both of them lay on their backs, staring at the ceiling, recovering from their last and final bout.

"One for the road I thought." She looked at him and laughed. "I don't know what would've happened if you stayed longer."

"It would've been physically detrimental for sure." He sat up and went into the bathroom to wash up. Jenny followed him in to clean up as well. She wet a hand towel with warm water and wiped herself clean. She washed her face, let her hair down and brushed it, and cleaned up as best as she could. She wore her clothes and prepared to leave as Cyrus came out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:06 PM