Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhhh.... Yeeaaaahhh.... Ohhh yesss... fffucckkk!" Cyrus' body stiffened, and he held on to her tight as his hips bucked and began to shoot his load deep inside her pussy. Feeling him shoot inside prolonged her orgasm even longer, as she continued to rock back and forth on his lap till slowly it subsided.

Cyrus fell back with Jenny still in his hands and collapsed on the chair. They slowly came back to normal and his mind began to stop spinning, once again hearing the crashing of the ocean waves and the music, which were earlier blocked out with their passionate fucking. The cool breeze felt soothing against the hot and sweaty skin, and their mind felt mellow and drugged.

"I think we broke the chair." Cyrus finally broke the silence and they both laughed.

"We truly get possessed."

"I feel I can go on all night."

"Really? Care to demonstrate?"

He laughed. "Give me a little rest you fiend." He joked. "Let's have a drink, I need a smoke as well."

They walked up the steps to the deck where Jenny poured them a glass of wine and Cyrus lit a cigarette. They leaned against the wooden banister facing the ocean, allowing the cool breeze to caress their naked bodies. With nobody close enough to get scandalized, they were free to behave as they pleased. They both knew they wanted more before the night was over, to finally become satiated.

They looked at each other for a moment, before Jenny dropped to her knees and instantly grabbed his limp cock. Not long after Cyrus had ejaculated in Jenny's waiting pussy, her mouth was wrapped around his cock again.

Before long, his cock was hard and throbbing, as Cyrus and Jenny engaged in another lustful and passionate bout. First, with Jenny grinding her gorgeous ass on Cyrus' lap as he sat in the chair, with his hands cupped around her bouncing breasts and his cock buried deep inside her nether region. Then from behind, as Cyrus thrust into her, holding her curvy hips as her leg was propped up on the deck railing; with Jenny furiously massaging her swollen clit. Moaning and screaming, both were thrown into yet another deep trance, bringing each other to shattering climaxes for the last time that night before they were completely satiated.

They rested against the railing, listening to the crashing of the waves for several minutes, in a tight embrace.

"You are such a vixen." Cyrus panted. "I'm done."

"So much for going all night." Jenny retorted.

"You didn't give me the chance." He laughed.

"Oh right." She said as Cyrus hugged her from behind, gently playing with her breasts. Cyrus knew the night was coming to an end, and his time with Jenny was as well. They stood there silently thinking about the last couple of days, letting the breeze cool them off.

Cyrus thought about the past couple of days, and how fast he had made a connection with Jenny. It was just one of those things where two individuals develop an instant connection, and sparks just fly. But he had to move on now, and continue on his quest to explore his passions.

At the same time, Jenny thought about her past couple of days with Cyrus. She too thought about the connection they had made, and the energy that flowed between them. She did feel sad it was all coming to an end, but at the same time, she knew it had to happen. It was a couple of days of intense passion and electricity, and she would remember it all her life.

"Cyrus, we better get going. I have to clean up a little before we leave." Jenny turned around and smiled at Cyrus. "I mean, I really want this night to last forever, but we need to go."

"I know darling." Is all Cyrus said as Jenny gave him a warm hug, shoving her naked breasts into his chests as they embraced. "But what an amazing two days huh? I can't believe it happened, and now I can't believe it's over."

"I was thinking exactly the same thing. So magical Cyrus." She looked into his eyes for a moment before she wore her dress and began to clean up.

Cyrus helped Jenny take everything from the beach back into the house, cleaned up any mess lying around, and made sure to collect all their clothing. Once the place was back to normal, they got back into Cyrus' car and drove to the lodge. It was nearly 2 a.m. as Cyrus drove into the parking lot of the lodge.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours before you leave ok? Around 8 a.m.?" She asked as she got out.

"Yeah that'd be nice. I'm planning to leave fairly early. I'm driving to Waihi Beach tomorrow but want to take a detour to the Karangahake Gorge."

"Oh that's beautiful. Make sure you have enough time. There is a nice winery there too, Ohinemuri. Great food, make sure you eat there."

"This country is loaded with places to visit and eat at." He laughed

"Ok then. Good night." Jenny said, giving him a long and tight embrace. "I'll drop by your room early if I can." She winked before she disappeared down a dark corridor and silently slipped into her room.

Cyrus, completely exhausted, made his way to his room, stripped to his boxers and fell flat on his bed. Within minutes of hitting the mattress, he was fast asleep.

It felt like one hour, but around 7 am, he was woken by the noise of his bedroom door opening. He opened one eye and squinted to see Jenny sneaking into his room. She quietly closed the door and tip-toed towards the bed and sat by his side.

"Good morning." She whispered, giving him a kiss on his cheeks, and sliding under the blanket.

"Mmmh. Morning." Cyrus mumbled to her. "Hey, how'd you..."

"It's ok. I snuck in. No one has a clue." Jenny said before Cyrus could finish.

"What's the time?"

"7"

"Ok, back in a minute." He jumped out to brush and pee, and in a daze, stumbled back to the bed and got under the covers. "I could sleep like this all day."

"I've not come here to sleep." She chuckled. "I had something else in mind."

"Of course." Cyrus snickered

"Fine, if you want, we can nap."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:06 PM