Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Pushing up on her hands, she lifted her ass off his thighs and moved forward, positioning her throbbing pussy right over his rigid cock. Cyrus grabbed his shaft and held the head at her entrance as Jenny began to lower her body, the girth spreading her tight lips. She let an inch or two slide in before raising her body again till just his head was inside. She lowered her body again, allowing a few more inches to enter her tight pussy. She went up and down a few times till her pussy had swallowed his entire shaft and their pelvic bones were pressed together.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmmm.... Aaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm.... That feels soo good... soooo full!" Jenny quietly moaned as she sat still, enjoying the feeling of his thick cock buried deep within her.

Jenny stared into Cyrus' eyes as she pushed her body up with her hands; sliding her tight pussy along the length of his cock, before sliding all the way back down. She began to slowly rise up and down, building a steady rhythm of sliding her pussy up and down his shaft, and moving her hips back and forth.

"Uhhhhh.... Ohhhhh yess... yesss... baby... yesss... ohhh yesss... mmmm.. yesss!" Jenny moaned in rhythm to her body rocking back and forth.

"Uhh.. yess...mmmm... mmmm.. uhhhh... uhhh." Cyrus grunted each time Jenny's pussy engulfed his entire cock and her pelvic bone grinded against his.

He stared as her voluptuous boobs firmly bounced up and down, and her lithe body seductively danced on his cock. It was a fluid motion, their bodies rocking in perfect sync, moving apart and coming together in smooth strokes. Her tight pussy slid up and down his slick shaft, stretching as his girth penetrated her deep folds, his glans grazing her g-spot as it drilled through her.

Jenny then leaned forward and placed her hands on Cyrus' shoulders. Tilting her upper body back a littler, she began rotating her hips in circles, grinding her pussy down hard onto his crotch. Cyrus tucked his hands under her thighs and held her legs, helping Jenny rotate her hips more firmly.

"Aaaahhhhhh yeessss..... ohhhhh yesss babbbyy.... Yessss.... Fffuccck.. yess... yess... yesss!" She screamed in sync with her body moving back and forth. Her lower back pistoned back and forth as her pussy muscles tightened and rotated around, squeezing his thick meat.

"Uhhhh... yess... Jenny... yess... babby... yess.... Ohh that feels so good... I love when your pussy squeezes like that." He moaned as Jenny moved her hips faster and faster along his pubic bone, grazing her clit as she moved, bringing her orgasm to the hilt as it brewed deep within her.

"Mmmmmm.... Aaaaaahhhhh ffffucccck.... Ohhh goooodddnessss.... yessss Cyrus... I'm going... to... commmeee!" She screamed as her body moved faster and faster, back and forth, gliding on his lap, without an inch of his cock coming out.

"Aaaaaahaahhhhhh yeeeaaaahahhhhhh ffffuccck.... Yeaaaaaahhhhhhh!" She screamed as she threw her head back. Her bun came loose and her hair cascaded down her back. She gripped his shoulders tighter, her pussy muscles clamped on his cock and her body convulsed in wild spasms. Her boobs bounced with each jolt as her orgasm passed up and down her spine like a current, causing her head to fly from side to side. "Yesss... yessss... yesss... yessss... yessss... yesss!" She kept screaming, her body writhing on top of his.

Several moments passed before Jenny's orgasm subsided and her body began to relax. Cyrus reached up and kneaded her breasts, caressed her neck and ran his hands through her silky tresses, feeling the softness against his skin.

Without saying a word, he lifted her off his body, stood up and made Jenny lay back on the chair. She raised her hips and spread her legs apart, eagerly waiting for Cyrus to enter her waiting pussy. Cyrus kneeled in front of her, placed his palms on either side of her body, and leaned forward. Balancing himself, he placed some of his weight against the back of her thighs and positioned his throbbing cock at her entrance. Jenny guided his glans to her dripping pussy, and as Cyrus pushed forward, he slipped in all the way with ease.

"Hhhaaaaahhhhh... ohhhh yaaaaaa baby.... Just like that.... Yesss." Jenny moaned as his shaft was buried to the hilt and their pubic bones made contact once again. Cyrus instantly began thrusting back and forth, sliding his shaft out nearly all the way before slamming it back home, causing his balls to slap her ass.

"Ohhhh yessss.... Cyrus... yesss... just like that baby... fuck me... fuck me harder.... Faster.... Deeper... harder... yess... yess.. yessss.. ohhh yeaaah!" She screamed in rhythm with his thrusts. Jenny lifted her hips up and down, in perfect sync with each of Cyrus' hard and deep thrusts. He slammed into her, pushing his pelvic bone as far as he could, penetrating her deep and tight folds.

Jenny reached between their bodies and began rubbing her clit vigorously, while Cyrus leaned forward with the flat of his tongue and placed it on her bouncing nipples.

"Ohhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh.... I love that.... Yessss babby... keep doing it... fuck me hard... harder... harder!" She yelled as the combination of Cyrus thick cock penetrating her, the feeling of his tongue on her nipple and her massaging her clit was driving her insane.

Jenny then lifted her hips slightly higher and wrapped her legs around his waist, instantly allowing his cock to slide in a little deeper.

"Hhhuuuhhh yeeaaaahhh... ohh yeeaaaah baby.... I like that.... Nice and deep baby... yess.. .yesss!" she moaned as his cock pounded in and out, deeper and harder. She continued to rub her clit as his hips grinded into her pussy, shoving his length deep into her with each stroke, the chair shaking back and forth. They pelvic bones slammed together, making a slapping sound each time he thrust forward.

Cyrus was in a trance, lost in a world of incredible and pure passion, as he slid in and out of her tight canal. Jenny was in ecstasy, as Cyrus' long hard cock pumped into her repeatedly. Cyrus went on as if her were possessed to continue fucking all night without coming.

"Aaaahhh yessss... ohh yesss baby... yesss Jenny...ohhh yaaaa." He continued to grunt, and while sliding in and out he straightened his body and placed her legs on his shoulders. Bending forward with his hands on the chair, he further lifted her hips, penetrating even deeper and targeting her g-spot.

Instantly Jenny screamed for more, "Ohhhh fffuccck yesss... fffucck yesss baby... I love that...just like that.... Yesss... yessss..... so deep... I love it.... Don't stop.. ohhh fuccckkk yesss!" She moaned with each thrust. Cyrus continued to pound into her, driving his hips back and forth, stroking his shaft along her g-spot and driving Jenny absolutely wild.

Cyrus suddenly stopped and sat up and let his cock slip out. He sat back on his haunches, lifted Jenny onto his lap and lowered her pussy back onto his glistening shaft. She wrapped her arms around his neck and planted her fleet flat onto the chair, letting gravity assist in the her descent back onto his shaft.

"Mmmmmm... yesssss.... That feels soooo goood!" Cyrus moaned as he felt her warm pussy engulf his cock. They both were getting real close now and knew they wouldn't last more than a few strokes.

Jenny used her feet to push her body up and down on his cock, letting her boobs brush against this chest. Cyrus bent his head forward and ran his tongue along her breasts while Jenny continued to ride him harder and harder. She picked up pace as their orgasms were about to hit hard.

"Yess baby... yesss... ohh yesss... ohhh yesss.... I'm going to come.... Ohh fuccck I'm going to come hard!" She moaned as she bounced faster and faster.

"Same here baby... ohhh yesss... yesss... I'm going to come deep inside you... fill you with my hot come!" He moaned as he held her and helped her to bounce faster and faster. A few more strokes and Jenny's body stiffened. She sank down on his cock and as their pelvic bones met, they both let go and let their orgasms rip through.

"Aaaaaahhhhh fffffuccccckkkkk yeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Ffuuuccckkkk yeeeaaaahhhh.... Ohhhh myyy godd... ohh my gooddd... yess... yess.. yesss!" She screamed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:05 PM