Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ok. Thanks for today Jenny, it was so amazing."

"My pleasure darling. See you in a bit." Jenny said as Cyrus turned the car around and drove back to the lodge.

As soon as he got to his room, he stripped and entered the shower. As the hot water ran over his body and relaxed his muscles, images of Jenny flashed through his mind. First, her underneath him, moaning and screaming. Then with her long cascading hair, swaying and posing for him. And finally, her leaning against the tree, pleasuring herself, oblivious of her surroundings.

After spending 10 minutes under the hot water, sufficiently aroused, he stepped out and dried off. He cracked open the window in the bedroom to let the fresh breeze blow through and caress his damp skin, cooling and relaxing his body. He dropped his towel and lay on the bed, and within minutes he fell into a deep sleep, this time dreaming of Priya and the times when they were together.

He was suddenly jolted but a knock on the door, and in his daze, managed to find his towel and cover himself before opening the door just a crack.

"Hello sleepy head." It was Jenny. She pushed the door open and walked in, with her typical bouncy walk.

"Wait, your parents. I'm not even dressed."

"It's ok. They've gone out."

"What time is it?"

"Nearly 6:30."

"Shit. I fell asleep. I don't even know how long. I thought I had to pick you up at the café." He said as he sat at the edge of the bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Well, since my parents are out, I thought we'd leave together." She sat on the couch and admired Cyrus' lean torso. "Now get ready, so we can get going."

Cyrus suddenly felt more awake, excited about the evening that lay ahead. He went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on his face, and it was only when he came out, he noticed Jenny and how she looked. She was wearing a gorgeous cream-colored summery linen dress that stopped right above her knees. Thin spaghetti straps hung off her shoulders, just managing to hold the thin fabric that clung to her heaving bosom. The fabric beautifully profiled her breasts as it clung to every curve. Lower down, the fabric hugged her slim waist and then flowed loose below. Her hair was beautifully styled, slightly wavy and tied back with a clip, with just a few errant strands whisking her angelic face. She wore heels that made her body look even more slender and elegant. She looked simply delectable and adorable. It continued to amaze Cyrus how she became a complete sex maniac in bed.

"Jenny, wow, you look unbelievable."

"Thank you. Now hurry up." She laughed.

Cyrus snapped himself out of his gaze and put on a pair of nice jeans and a linen shirt, wore a pair of leather loafers, styled his hair, sprayed some light cologne and was ready to go.

Cyrus held out his arm for Jenny to grab on to and they were off. "Shall we?"

He had no idea where they were going and what they were going to do but he was really excited. They walked to his car and Jenny guided him towards the neighboring town of Pauanui. It was now a little after 7 p.m. and the sun had just begun its descent, casting a deep pinkish hue in the sky, slowly on its way to turning a burnt orange. The few clouds in the sky added to the drama of the scenery.

"At least tell me what we're doing?" He asked

"You'll see Cyrus. Be patient."

He continued to drive, directed by Jenny, on the windy road, past the town, towards a small hill. The road was narrow, with barely any houses along the way. Finally, after ten minutes on that road, Jenny asked him to stop and turn onto a small gravel driveway. It was lined with trees, and swerved around a lush green lawn until a magnificent cottage came into view. It was a red brick structure, with wooden windows, and it was facing the ocean.

"What is this?" Cyrus said as he stared in amazement at the property.

"This is my friend's holiday home. They live in Auckland and she let me borrow it for the night. It's got the most magnificent view, with a deck that leads directly onto the beach."

"Now that's what I call a weekend home."

"It certainly is. Now park there." She pointed towards a small shed.

They parked and walked on the path into the house. It was simple, in the typical country-style way, rather rustic and warm. It had high ceilings and a lot of space, furnished with interesting and artistic pieces, each one unique.

"Jenny, this really is beautiful." Cyrus said, placing an arm around Jenny's slender waist.

"I know. My friend's father designed it himself. We love spending weekends here. Thought it would be nice to spend the evening here with you since it was free."

"Oh, it's going to be amazing. Thanks Jenny."

"You're welcome. Come, let's go outside."

Jenny held his hand and pulled him out through the living room onto the deck overlooking the ocean. All Cyrus could see was a long stretch of beach, a few houses and the town of Pauanui in the distance. Straight ahead was all ocean, now shimmering with the sun setting behind them. As they walked to the railing, Cyrus noticed a table set up on the beach, with a couple of deck chairs.

"Wow Jenny. This is gorgeous. We're eating here I suppose."

"Yes we are. Kind of a nice place to relax huh?"

"Kind of a nice place?" Cyrus laughed. "Magnificent."

She smiled. "I'll be right back. Have a seat down on the deck chairs." Cyrus removed his shoes and walked down the few steps and lay back on one of the chairs. Jenny came back in a few minutes with a bottle of wine and a plate of something, started some soft lounge music, and sat on the edge of the chair.

"I love sitting out here, listening to the ocean crash onto the beach. It's so powerful, and nothing seems like it can come in its way." Cyrus said, looking up at Jenny's beauty as she poured him a glass.

"Here, open your mouth." Jenny said, feeding Cyrus a fresh oyster.

"Mmm... delicious. Trying to seduce me with aphrodisiacs I see." He laughed

"Yes indeed." She winked.

She poured herself a glass and leaned back into Cyrus' arms, as they watched the waves crash onto the shore, listening to the sensuous music she had chosen. Their hands continued to roam one another's bodies, caressing the now familiar curves, as the lust slowly built. Jenny rubbed her palm up and down his thigh, gently brushing her palm against his growing manhood, nibbling on his neck. Cyrus ran his fingers through her lustrous tresses as she lay with her breasts crushing into his chest.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:04 PM