Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus clicked away, capturing as much of this show as possible, with his cock threatening to tear through the confines of his shorts. Jenny slowly lowered her arms to reveal her braless boobs, hanging in their perfect glory, then placed her palms underneath their mass and lifted them up, pushing them together. She then let go, letting them firmly bounce before coming back to a rest. She circled her forefingers around her nipples and gently squeezed them, making them erect and point out towards the lens.

"You like I think?" Jenny snickered, catching a glimpse of the bulge in his shorts.

"You're driving me crazy, and I think you might even crack the lens." He said, continuing to click away.

She then held the elastic of her shorts and began to seductively remove them, pushing each side down one by one, lower and lower till they dropped to her ankles. She ran her fingers across her pussy, now only covered by the sheer fabric of her panties, pushing down against her slit and creating a wet patch where her hand had just passed. She continued to rub up and down a little, closing her eyes, and enjoying the friction against her clit and sensitive inner folds.

As Jenny got deeper and deeper into her little exhibition, a soft moan escaped her mouth as she rubbed and swayed her body. Her arms pressed against the sides of the breasts, pushing them together, her hair flowing free in the breeze. She then opened her eyes and gripped the elastic of her panties and quickly dropped them to the ground without much delay. She then went back to pleasuring herself, as Cyrus made no mistake in capturing each and every moment of this once in a lifetime experience.

She began to rub her clit, faster and faster this time, closing her eyes and going even deeper into a trance. Then suddenly, she parted her labia and slowly inserted her middle finger into her moist canal. She moved towards the tree and leaned back, continuing to slide her finger in and out of her slit, while dropping her other hand lower to begin rubbing her clit vigorously.

"Mmmm.... Ohhhhh..... yaaaa... yaaaa... ohhhh yaaaa.....fffuuuccck!" She grunted and moaned louder as she vigorously brought herself closer to an orgasm. Cyrus quickly switched to the video mode on his camera, capable of shooting short clips, and sat back to watch Jenny. What had begun as a sultry and impulsive photo shoot had now quickly developed into a full-blown self-pleasuring act, with Jenny as the solo star performer.

"Aaaahhhh.... Ffucccck.. yaaaa....ohhhhh yaaaaa... ohhhh yaaaa.... Aaaaa goodddd... fuccckkk!" She moaned one last time. Her mouth was open as she held her breath, and suddenly her body began to shake and quiver, her boobs jiggled, and her head flew back. She held her breath for a minute as the orgasm ripped through her and then screamed her final release, "Ffffffuuucccckkkkk.... Yessss... ohhhhhh fffuuuccckk!" Her orgasm passed and her body slowly began to come back to normal.

Cyrus watched Jenny leaning against the tree in silence, wondering in amazement how she looked so innocent, and then suddenly turned into such a sultry vixen. Jenny opened her eyes and looked over to Cyrus,

"Wow, that was amazing. Posing like that made me so fucking horny. It was incredible."

"Well, sitting here and watching you was pretty incredible too. This video is going to be with me for a long time." He chuckled.

"Video?!? Cyrus??" She stood up in amazement.

"Ya, I switched modes." He shrugged his shoulders.

"No way. Cyrus?"

"Don't worry, it's safe with me."

"It better be." She said as she walked over to him, eyeing the bulge in his shorts that still hadn't quite subsided. She pulled him to his feet and hugged him, planting a kiss on his lips, and running her hands up and down his back. "Cyrus, tonight, we are going to have such an amazing time. I'm going to take you to a special place."

"Literally or figuratively?"

"Both." She laughed.

"I really can't wait, after seeing what I just saw." He said, running his hands up and down her body.

"Ok now save it for later." Jenny pushed him away and walked over to where her clothes were, lying in a pile on the ground. She dusted them off and quickly got ready to leave, tied her hair up in a loose bun, teasing Cyrus some more, before they began heading back.

Their hands were all over each on the walk back to the car, thinking about the night that lay ahead, and the last few passionate hours they would spend together. Talking and teasing all the way, they reached the car around 4:30 and were pretty tired and hungry. They sat in the parking lot and had a drink and a snack before they got in and began driving back to the lodge. The drive back was quiet and peaceful, as they listened to some soft lounge music and joked and teased each other some more.

"Cyrus, drop me back to the café. I can't let my parents get suspicious."

"Oh ya, I forgot about that." He smiled, as he drove past the lodge and towards the café.

As he pulled up near the café, she said, "Meet me back here at 7 though, ok?" She looked at him. "Tonight's your last night here and I want to make it memorable." She gave him a cute smile and a kiss before the opened the door.

"A hint at least?"

"Not at all. Now get going, get some rest and see you at 7. Dress casual."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:03 PM