Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus put his weight onto his knees, and by balancing himself on his palms, he began to thrust in and out with long and deep strokes. His cock glided through her canal swiftly and smoothly, rapidly bringing both of them closer and closer to the edge. They were quickly losing control of their urges, pent up from hours of yearning for each other.

Jenny screamed, "Ohhhhhh yessssss.... Yessss... baby... yesss... fuck me!" Her head thrashed from side to side as her lower body rocked back and forth in perfect sync with Cyrus thrusting pelvis. Her legs were clamped tightly around his waist, helping his body glide up and down over her.

"Yesss... yesss.... Ohhhh yesss.... Baby... that's it..... harder baby... faster.... Yess.... You're soo good!" She continued to moan. Cyrus' eyes were closed, concentrating on the sensations of her tight pussy clamped around his cock.

"Uhhh... uhhhh..uhhhhhmmmm... yaaaa... yaaaaa... yaaaaa.. ohhhhh yaaaa!" Cyrus grunted as he moved faster, longing for a release. He looked down at Jenny and watched her boobs bounce up and down with each push. He bent forward and let her bouncing nipple graze the flat of his tongue as they surged closer to exploding.

"Yesss... yesss baby... give it to me... yesss... yesss..... yesss... I'm... almost.... Commmiing!" She screamed, as her body began to stiffen and stop swaying. "Ohhhhhh mmyyyy gooodddnesss.... Yesssss... yessss... ohhh godddd yesss... that feels so good. I'm going to come baby.... Faster faster." She yelled.

"Uhhhhh... yessss.... Ohhhh Jenny... yesss... I'm coming too.... I'm cooommmmiiinggg!" He yelled as he pushed into her one last time and began to shoot his load. Jets of hot thick come flew into her from his cock, triggering her orgasm.

"Yesssssssssss... ffffuuuuuccccckkkkk yessssssssss...... ohhhhhhh ffffucccck! Yeeesssssssssssssss!" She yelled as her pussy muscles tightened like a vice around his cock and squeezed every last drop out of him as she came hard, wave after wave ripping through her body as it shivered.

Cyrus lay on top of her for a few moments, letting her tight pussy squeeze every drop from him before he pulled out and collapsed by her side. Both of them lay in silence, panting and recovering their breathe, as they gazed up at the clear blue sky peaking through the foliage. The cool and gentle breeze felt so rejuvenating against their hot and sweaty bodies as they lay there savoring every moment.

Cyrus turned to Jenny, "Now that was invigorating."

"You bet." She laughed, turning to face him. "Being out here, in nature, so impulsive. I've never done anything like that before."

"Come on, let's cool off in the pond." He jumped to his feet and dove into the cold water; Jenny followed a few seconds later, feeling mellow from the strong after effects of her orgasm. They swam around for a few minutes before climbing out and wiping themselves dry.

"Cy darling, I think we'd better make a move on it if we want to finish in time." Jenny said as Cyrus began packing things into his bag pack; while she combed through her wet hair, leaving it loose down her back to dry out faster.

"Cool, let's go."

Once ready, they were back on the trail, almost as if their quick romp in the forest had never even happened. It was a little past midday and they still had a ways left before they reached the valley. The sun was beating down hard and they stuck to the shady areas of the path, stopping every now and then to admire yet more unique flora.

Jenny did an excellent job explaining things as they walked along, and Cyrus continued to photograph all that he could, including the irresistible Jenny and her gorgeous body. At around 1:30, they finally reached the end of the path, to a clearing by the cliff, overlooking a vast expanse of forest. The view was breathtaking as they stood, looking down a few hundred meters into a lush green and rocky valley. The mist was caught between the cliff edges and gently rolled along the valley floor, occasionally covering the foliage, creating a cotton blanket.

"So, what do you think?" Jenny smiled, admiring her own land as if she had seen it for the first time.

"Stunning. Absolutely stunning." Cyrus said as he stared out into the vastness and the cliff on the opposite side. They sat on a rock close to the edge and admired the view in silence, enjoying the breeze brushing against their face, and the silence of nature taking over.

After several minutes, Cyrus set up his tripod and perched his camera on top to begin clicking away the landscape, changing lenses several times to capture different frames. Jenny looked at him in amazement, as he was so engrossed in his work and so passionate about what he was doing. Cyrus enthusiastically photographed, framing interesting compositions, playing with the settings of the camera to get different effects, using the bright afternoon sun as his lighting.

He then suddenly turned the tripod towards Jenny, who was sitting on the rock with her head tilted to one side and her smile spread from ear to ear. "What're you doing Cyrus?" She asked. "The scenery us behind you."

"Not all of it." He smiled as he looked through the viewfinder and composed a beautiful close-up of Jenny's face.

"Not me Cyrus. Take the landscape."

"This is better." He teased

"Fine, in that case, let me at least pose." She felt a little naughty and stood up to pose for him. She removed her bag pack and immediately began swaying her body in a seductive way. She turned around and bent forward, placing her firm ass in view of the camera. She looked to her left and back at the camera, and reached her left hand back to stroke her butt. Her right hand appeared from between her legs, rubbing over her garment clad mound with her middle finger.

"What do you think of this?" She asked, standing up and looking over her shoulder, with both her hands cupping her ass.

"That's it baby. Give me more. Show me what you've got." He continued to click away, feeling extremely aroused. Neither of them had ever done something like this before and both were getting extremely turned on.

Jenny turned to face away from Cyrus again, crossing her arms to grab the hem of her t-shirt. She looked over her shoulder with an irresistible and taunting smile, and began to lift the fabric from her abdomen. She slowly lifted it, exposing her toned back, and as it went higher, Cyrus got a glimpse of the sides of her breasts, peeking out from either side of her chest. Jenny then swung around, her hair swinging to one side, with her arms spread across her chest, just barely covering the swell of her breasts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:03 PM