Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Thanks Danielle. Will do." Cyrus lifted his gaze, giving Jenny a quick stare down and made a mental note of how she looked, deciding to take a better look after he parents had gone.

Just as Danielle and Michael left, Jenny quickly came up to Cyrus and whispered in his ears. "Pick me up from the Manaia Café in 15 minutes." And she was gone. Cyrus' eyes were plastered on her tight ass as she skipped down the corridor. He quickly finished breakfast, went to his room to take his equipment and was ready to leave.

As he drove to the café, he could not stop thinking about the night before, as well as what could possibly be in store for him later in the day. He pulled into the empty parking lot, and sure enough, Jenny was sitting under a tree, waiting for him. Seeing his car pull in, she instantly jumped up and walked towards the passenger side, giving him a radiant smile and opened the door. There she stood, in all her glory. Top to bottom, she looked even more delectable than before. Her long hair was tied in a tight French plait, starting high up on her head and flowing down her back, giving her a different kind of seductiveness. Her boobs were packed into a cute little sky blue polo, pushing out the fabric to create two prominent mounds, and stretching the fabric up enough to expose a little midriff. Her hiking pants, rugged and durable, hugged her hips tightly. She jumped in and slid into the seat next to Cyrus, who still hadn't removed his gaze or said a word, and gave him a kiss. Her lips lingered on his, quickly brushing her tongue across, teasing him and giving him a taste of things to come.

"You are such a tease." Cyrus said, unable to peel his eyes away.

"You are no less." She playfully scolded. "You're sitting there with your cock hard in your shorts, and that doesn't tease me?" They both laughed.

"So what's the big plan for the day?" Cyrus turned the engine on and made his way towards the exit of the parking lot.

"I've got a lovely walk planned in the Coromandel Forest. The rest you don't need to know now."

"Interesting. I'm going to get it out of you at some point."

"Whatever. Now turn right and keep driving. Save your energy, it's going to be tiring." She looked at him and winked.

"Really now. Now I'm excited." He said, knowing very well what she had in mind during the walk.

Neither of them could keep their hands off each other throughout the 45-minute drive to the forest, stopping only to pick up some snacks and beverages. They parked the car close to the main entrance and began their walk around 11 am.

"From here Cyrus." She pointed to the path on their left. "It can take up to 6 hours, including breaks. I guess it depends on what kinds of breaks, how long, etc." She winked

"You just can't get enough, can you?" He laughed.

"Oh, and you can?" She snickered, as they continued along the path.

"So I guess we should be back by 5."

"Who knows?" Jenny shrugged her shoulders and continued on. He admired her round ass, packed tightly into her pants, her cheeks shifting from side to side as she moved. As she turned around to call out to him, he noticed how the straps of her bag pack rode down either side of her breasts, squeezing them closer together, exaggerating their bulk.

He walked ahead and caught up to her. It was a sunny day and already fairly warm, but the density of the forest provided a cover and causing the temperature to drop several degrees quickly after entering. Once deeper inside, Cyrus felt the cool dampness of a temperate rain forest, with the lush green foliage getting denser as they went deeper.

"Amazing. It's just so gorgeous in here. The foliage is so thick, and so different from what I see back home." He looked all around. "I especially love these ferns." He clicked away at his camera, capturing anything remotely interesting, which certainly included Jenny. Unknowingly, she had several pictures taken of her in the first 500 meters of the trail. He caught her walking, bending down to look at some plant, or stretching her hands over he head, offering her breasts out to anyone who cared to look.

Luckily, the trail was not too crowded as it was already pretty late in the morning, passing a few people going in the opposite direction. Soon, the trail almost felt like it was private. Along the way, Jenny demonstrated her vast knowledge of nature and the flora, stopping several times to point things out to Cyrus.

Needless to mention, every opportunity they got, they were all over each other. Cyrus would suddenly pull Jenny to the side and kiss her tenderly, running his hands up and down her chest before stopping and walking further. Jenny would reach around from behind and grab his cock. She even pushed him up against a tree, kissed him and ran her knee up and down his shaft, teasing him before running further. And suddenly, after nearly two hours they had covered six kilometers, and almost reached the halfway point.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:02 PM