Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Jenny stood up on the sofa and positioned her sopping folds over his mouth, spreading her legs apart slightly to expose more of her moist pink flesh. She lowered herself just enough to graze his lips as he cupped her ass again and lowered her further. He puckered his lips, covering as much of her labia as he could, and gently sucked, sending small shockwaves up and down her spine. He darted his tongue out and traced around her inner labia with the tip, tasting her sweet juices.

"Uhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh. Uhhhhh." She began to moan. "Uhhhhmmmmm uhhhhmmm yeeeaaaahhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhh... ohhhhhh yeeaaaaaahhh!" Trying to keep the volume as low as possible. Cyrus twirled his tongue around in a circle, tracing every part of her pussy, before darting his tongue in and out of her tight folds, causing her entire body to shudder.

Jenny was now deep in a trance, her body shaking above him, as his tongue danced around in her folds. She bent forward a little, resting her knees on the back of the sofa, pushing her pussy lower onto Cyrus' face. Suddenly, he reached over her thigh and pressed her clit with his thumb, sending a strong wave of intense pleasure surging through her body.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaahhhh... yeeeeeaaaaahhhh.... Yeeeeeaaaah baby... ohhh yeaaaah!" She picked up a cushion from the pillow and screamed into it to muffle the sounds. Cyrus rubbed his thumb around her engorged clit while his tongue randomly roamed her folds, taking her closer and closer to a powerful explosion.

Jenny's body was writhing on his face with urgency, her orgasm building deep inside her, ready to erupt any second. Unable to let it build any further, Jenny slid her body down Cyrus' torso, grazing her pussy and breasts against his body as she moved. She reached behind and held his throbbing cock and positioned its head towards her approaching folds. Cyrus felt her hot pussy make contact with his sensitive glans, as Jenny began to rub it up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices.

She sank lower, spreading her tight lips with his swollen head, taking just an inch into her. Unable to control any longer, she sank down completely, easily letting his thick shaft glide in and spread her tight passage till he felt her pelvic bone slam into his lap.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffffffuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkk..... yeeeeaaahh yeeeeeeaaahh yeeeeaaahhh yeeaaaahh.... Ohhhh babbbbbyyy yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!" Jenny dug her face into Cyrus' chest as a massive orgasm erupted deep inside her. Her pussy went into sharp spasms around Cyrus' deeply buried shaft, and her body shuddered with each jolt that passed through her body. Cyrus wrapped his hands around her lithe body and held her close to him, feeling her heaving breasts squeezing against his chest. All the pent up energy was now exploding in the form of several tremors till finally it was over.

Jenny's body began to relax and lay still on Cyrus' lap, as he stroked up and down her slightly moist back. Her juices had leaked out of her pussy, dripping onto his lap and thighs and dribbling down onto the sofa. A couple of minutes passed as Jenny absorbed the magnitude of her powerful orgasm.

"Cyrus..... that was incredible... absolutely incredible." She panted a little, her head still buried in his chest. Cyrus' cock was still buried all the way inside her, throbbing and ready to barrel in and out of her tight folds. Jenny pushed back and placed her hands on his shoulders, staring deep into his wanton eyes with lust. "Your cock feels so amazing inside me."

Jenny stared into his eyes as she began moving her body back and forth on his lap, grinding her pussy into his pelvis, feeling his shaft buried deep inside her. Cyrus leaned forward and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and sucked, using his hands to knead her pliant flesh. Jenny's lower body slid back and forth, slowly picking up pace, tightening her pussy muscles around his cock as she swayed.

Cyrus continued to massage her orbs, filling his palms with their flesh and squeezing. He alternated his mouth from nipple to nipple, puckering his lips and sucking on her large buds while Jenny tilted her head back, clamping her pussy muscles around his cock as she moved.

"Ohhh Jenny..... uhhmmmm... uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmm... that feels so good." Cyrus moaned as he pulled away from her chest. Jenny softly moaned as she began to slowly lift her body up and down, sliding her pussy lips along his thick shaft. Pushing with her legs, she lifted her ass off his lap and slid up the entire length of his shaft before slamming her pelvis back down. Picking up pace, she began to ride him harder and harder, pushing up fast, slamming back down and grinding her pussy onto him before lifting back up.

"Yesss.. yessss.. yesss. Ohhh yesss.. ohhh yessss.. ohhhhh yessss... uhhhhhmmmmmm yesssss!' She moaned as Cyrus held both her breasts in his hands, continuing to softly knead the spongy globes as she rose up and down faster and faster. Wanting to see her thick wavy tresses swaying, he weaved his fingers through her hair and tugged open her loose bun, watching her locks tumble down her back. He loved the way her thick hair heavily swung from side to side, bouncing in unison with her breasts as her body rose up and down on him.

"Mmmm... mmmmm... baby... you look so gorgeous." He watched every bit of her angelic body move with sheer pleasure. He wrapped his hands around he waist, feeling her curls brush against his arms as he held her. Leaning forward, he flattened his tongue against her bouncing nipples, moving from right to left, causing small shockwaves to pass through her body.

"Aaahh... aaahhh... aaaahhh... aaahhh... aaahh yeeeeaaaaahhhh babby... ohhhh that feels soooo good... yesss... yessss.. .yesss... yesss... yess!" She moaned in sync with her body. "Yesss... yessss... ohhhhhh yessss... I'm going to come... I'm going to come." She began screaming again, feeling a building orgasm deep inside her burning core.

Cyrus held her body and moved her sideways onto the couch, his cock slipping out as she fell onto her back.

"Mmmm... Cyrus... baby." She moaned. "Give it to me... make me come baby! Give me your cock... hurry!" She taunted him as he placed his left leg on the floor, his right knee on the couch, spread her legs apart and positioned himself over her. As he pushed forward, his thighs pushed against the back of her legs, pushing her pelvis up a little, positioning her pussy perfectly for his cock to enter. He placed his glans at her entrance, and in one smooth stroke was once again buried deep inside her.

He placed his hands on either side of her body and began stroking his shaft in and out of her. He pulled out nearly all the way before slamming his body back down into her, their pelvic bones rhythmically thrashing together.

"Yesss... yesss... yessss.. just like that... ohhhh yesss baby... yessss.. make me come... make me come... yesss.. yess!" Jenny urged him on. She wrapped her legs around his lower back, using her strength to pull him in and out harder and harder. With her hands, she tweaked her hard nipples, intensifying her sensations as Cyrus continued to thrust in and out. The sofa creaked as their bodies steadily writhed, with Cyrus body thrashing down into Jenny's slender frame.

"Aaaaaahhh yeeeeaaahh.... Yeaaaaaahhh... ohhh yeeaaaahh baby... ya ya ya ya ya.... I'm nearly there... ohhhh yeaaaaahhh yeeaaaaah!" She moaned with her eyes closes, concentrating on letting her orgasm explode. Cyrus too could now barely control himself, feeling his own orgasm boiling inside.

"Uhhmmm .... uhhhmmmm... uhhhhmm.. yaaaa. Yaaaa. Yaaa.. yaaaa. Yaaa. Yaaa. Yaaa. Yaaa!" He continuously grunted. Jenny sensing his impending release, gasped,

"Come... uhhhh.. with me... yessss.. yessss.. yesss... yesss.. here it is.... Come inside me!" She moaned one last time. Just then, her body stiffened and she stopped moving. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh yeeeeaaaaaahhhh yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhhhhh... ffuuuucccckkkk... yessss. Yessss. Yesss!" She screamed into the pillow as it exploded. Surge after surge of electric currents traveled through her body. As soon as her pussy went into violent spasms, Cyrus lost control, thrusting into her one last time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:02 PM