Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Wow Jenny. You like more and more ravishing each time I see you."

"Thanks darling." She smiled and gave him a glass of wine. "Cheers to meeting you."

"Cheers to you as a whole."

"Cheesy!" She chuckled.

"I know, I know." They clinked the glasses and sat on the couch, sipping on the chilled and crisp chardonnay.

"Cyrus. I've never actually done this before?"

"What do you mean?" He first thought she was a virgin, until she clarified.

"I mean, be so forward with someone so quickly."

"It's ok, you don't have to explain. Jenny, you drive me absolutely insane. I could make love to you all night."

Jenny put her glass down on the table and slid across the sofa closer towards Cyrus, swung her legs over his thighs and sat on his lap. With her breasts thrusting into his face, she held his face, leaned forward and pressed her full lips against his. Cyrus placed his glass down and placed both his hands on her back and pulled her closer, kissing her back with equal passion. She parted his lips in search of his tongue and found it, twirling hers around.

Cyrus placed his hands on her cheeks, gently holding her face as they engaged in a very passionate kiss. Their tongues darted in and out, twirled around and explored each other's mouths. Cyrus let his hands drop, running them over her neck slowly, then further down over the swell of her breasts, grazing past towards her stomach. He enjoyed exploring her body and getting a better understanding of each of her curves before he paid special attention to each part.

"Mmmmppphhh...mmmmmmm...mmmmmm." Was all he could her from Jenny as his hands continued to expertly navigate around her bounteous body. Her hands weaved through his hair and her body began to rock back and forth on his lap, creating friction between her sopping wet pussy and Cyrus' now throbbing cock.

Cyrus' hands roamed her back, up and down, feeling its tightness and muscularity, while enjoying the feeling of her body grinding on his groin. Jenny continued to kiss with increased passion as Cyrus lowered his hands and hooked his fingers under her t-shirt, yearning to see and feel her breasts. He began to peel the fabric off her body slowly, lifting it up towards the swell of her breasts and pulling it forward to navigate over them. As the fabric dislodged from its obstacle, they bounced free form their first impediment and Cyrus had his first glimpse of two beautiful, round mounds, encased in a cream-colored bra, just about covering her aureole.

As Cyrus continued lifting upwards, over her neck and head, the fabric got caught once again in the mass of her bun. And as he pushed up, her lustrous and thick locks came free, unraveling down her back like a liquid gold waterfall, falling in thick waves. His cock throbbed in his shorts under her firm ass, as his mind tried to capture the vision that came blasting towards him.

He continued to ogle at her breasts thrusting into his face, while his hands ran up and down the middle of her back, feeling her soft hair brushing his arms as they moved. She leaned forward again and took his lips, sucking them and running her tongue from side to side. He reached up and weaved his fingers through her thick hair, running them through to the back and gathering her heavy locks in his hands. He enjoyed the feeling of their soft silkiness, while both of them were still engaged in an extremely passionate kiss.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhh...mmmmmmpphhhhhhh....uhhhhhhmmmm!" Jenny moaned, her lips covered with his, as her body began to grind harder onto his crotch. "Mmmmm... Cyrus.... I can feel something nice pressing up against me." She said as she sat up straight and stared at him with a naughty smile. Cyrus smiled as he let go over her hair and let it tumble down her back again.

Deciding it was time to finally unwrap the barely concealed gift on her chest, he pulled the bra straps off her shoulders before expertly unclasping the clip on her back, releasing the pressure on her bosom. He then ceremoniously cupped her breasts, and pushed up to allow the fabric off her body, finally exposing the long awaited treasure.

All he could do was admire as they hung free, lightly jiggled, and came to a rest high on her chest. They were some of the most perfectly shaped breasts he had ever laid eyes on. They sloped down and outwards, with slightly upturned nipples. They had a beautifully rounded underside, and they hung heavy, but without the hint of a sag. Staring straight at them, he studied every downward and sideways curve that they so beautifully made, not yet getting a tactile feel with his palms.

Then finally, he cupped them from the bottom and lifted their mass up, feeling their supple and pliant flesh filling his palms nicely, before letting go and watching them firmly jiggle on her chest. Then again he held them, this time kneading them gently, feeling the spongy yet firm flesh in his hands. Again he held them from the bottom, admiring her large and erect nipples surrounded by medium sized aureole, pointing slightly upwards.

He concentrated his efforts on massaging her breasts, taking her firm nipples between his thumb and forefinger, rolling them around.

"Mmmmmmmm.... Yessssssss..... uhhhhmmmmm... that feels good!" Jenny moaned as she tilted her head back and thrust her chest out further.

"They're beautiful... perfect." Cyrus said, mesmerized as he continued to play with them. They filled his palms perfectly, large but not oversized or saggy, and not the slightest but disproportionate to her tall frame. Cyrus then leaned forward and puckered his lips around her right nipple, gently sucking and rolling his tongue over the knob.

"Aaaaaahhh yessssss.... Ohhhh baby that feels soooo good.... Uhhh... uhhhhhmmm..uhhhhmmm!' Jenny moaned, her body swaying on his lap as she began to grind her swollen mons along his throbbing cock. Cyrus continued to alternate between her nipples, kneading her flesh, getting his fill of her bounteous breasts, satisfying his long awaited thirst for them.

Then Jenny suddenly pulled away and slid down his thighs, kneeling in between his legs. "I need to see for myself what you've got hidden in here." She smiled up at him. "I can feel its girth through your clothes."

Cyrus watched as she reached behind her head to gather her locks, causing her breasts to rise up but maintain their roundness. She collected her hair back into a loose bun, and began running her hands up and down Cyrus' thighs, looking at him ever so seductively. She tucked her fingers in the elastic of his shorts and boxers, and together began pulling them down his body. He raised his ass off the sofa to allow the fabric to slide under, as Jenny pulled them lower allowing his thick and hard cock to spring free at last. She dropped the shorts to his ankle and watched as his cock twitched a few times, pointing up towards the ceiling.

"Mmmmm... I'm so going to enjoy tonight." The innocence displayed earlier had now quickly transformed into a look of seduction and lust as she wrapped her palm around the base of his engorged shaft and slowly rotated her fist around. Cyrus leaned back against the sofa and watched Jenny's instant transformation into a sexual vixen as she began gliding her soft palm up and down his shaft.

As she stroked him, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his thighs, and kissed along his sensitive skin, darting her tongue in and out. She tightened the grip around his cock a little, rotating his palm around his sensitive glans, causing him to twitch his hips. Jenny pushed his dick up against his belly as her lips approached the base of his cock. With the flat of her tongue, she grazed up along his balls and underside, stopping just short of his swollen knob. She licked up and down a few times, continuing to rotate her palm around his sensitive head, causing his body to writhe on the sofa.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:01 PM