Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Hi girls. Nice to meet you." He pulled up a chair and sat across from Jenny.

"Hello Cyrus." Melanie said, clearly a little tipsy from a few drinks.

"So how was Slipper Island?" Jenny asked him, before one of the girls embarrassed themselves or him under the influence of alcohol.

"Amazing Jenny! I have to thank your father. It was absolutely incredible."

"Ah, no worries. Glad you enjoyed."

"So what are you doing in New Zealand?" Stephanie asked him.

"Meeting beautiful girls." He said, looking directly at Jenny.

"Any luck?" Melanie asked

"More than I could ask for." Cyrus and Jenny could not stop looking deep into each other's eyes as the four of them continued to chat. Cyrus told them what he really was there for, and the girls talked about their college. The conversation led to the girls talking about the guys they had met in the past semester, and at some points, got into some steamy details. They even began teasing Jenny with Cyrus. She kept shrugging her shoulders at Cyrus, mouthing the word 'sorry' several times, trying to apologize for the two drunken girls, but Cyrus was enjoying the entertainment. He was rather amused at being teased with Jenny.

Eventually, Stephanie and Melanie got up, babbled something and disappeared into the crowd. Finally getting some time alone, Cyrus moved closer to Jenny, smelling her fresh citrus fragrance, getting a much better look at her full lips, her smooth creamy skin, and the tops of her ample mounds peaking through the cut in her blouse.

"Sorry about those two." Jenny explained. "They are a little crazy."

"It was fun." Cyrus laughed. "I didn't mind it at all. Especially them teasing you and me."

"Really now?" She said. "Why's that?" She teased

"Just, generally. Anyways, let's order another drink."

"Alright." She smiled at his evasiveness, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"But seriously Jenny. I don't mean to sound forward, and we've hardly even spoken. But I was hoping to spend a little more time with you." Their attraction to each other, needless to say, was purely physical, both of them now wanting to unleash their sexual tension.

"Same here Cyrus." They stared at each other for a few moments, before Jenny asked about his day, not knowing what else to ask. She listened intently as he explained, but her thoughts were focused elsewhere. He spoke with passion, but he too desired something other than sitting there and chatting. He continued to soak in her exquisiteness, wondering where this night was headed.

Then noticing Cyrus' wandering eyes, she boldly asked, "Like what you see, I think?" the alcohol lowering her inhibitions.

"Ever since you came up to my room earlier." He stared deep into her eyes, reaching out on the table to hold her hand, feeling her soft skin for the first time.

"Me too." Jenny said, not pulling her hand away, enjoying the feeling of Cyrus admiring her. "Listen, let's get out of here." She stood up, giving Cyrus a view of her slender body once again. He stood up instantly, clearly knowing the direction they were headed in.

"Good idea." He said as Jenny took his hand and led him towards the exit. Even a roomful of naked women wouldn't have been enough to peel his gaze off her firm and round ass encased in her skintight denims. Well, maybe not quite, but regardless, Cyrus couldn't stop gaping and realizing they were finally going to get some time alone.

On their way out, they passed Stephanie and Melanie talking to a couple of guys.

"We're leaving. See you two later ok?" She said, as they both gave her a very suggestive and mischievous smile, which she very readily returned.

As they stepped out into the cool night, they both wrapped their arms around each other's waists, as they began walking back to the lodge a little brisker than normal. She was quite tall, perhaps five-eight or five-nine, and the sweet fragrance of her hair wafted from her head just a couple of inches from his nose. He felt the bottom of her long ponytail brush against his arm as they walked, the soft texture of her silky hair feeling like a feather against his skin.

"Jenny. I don't mean to sound soppy, but you are so unbelievably beautiful. Really, ever since I opened that door, I haven't been able to get your image out of my head."

"How flattering." She laughed. "But same here. I have been thinking about you all day. I just didn't know what to do, and if it was inappropriate, or what. I know we've just met and we've hardly even spoken, but there was just something about you that made me tingle." She said very openly

"Same for me. You do something to me." He laughed. "Ok, we're getting cheesy again." They both burst out laughing.

As they crossed the bridge Jenny let go of Cyrus and skipped a few steps forward, and as she turned around to walk backwards, he watched her breasts do a beautiful dance in her top and her ponytail swish around behind her. She then turned around and skipped towards the lodge that appeared around the next corner, while Cyrus continued to walk slowly, catching up to her sitting on the steps.

"Ok, now be quiet." She put her index finger on her pouty lips, making sure they don't wake up her parents. "You go to your room, I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

"Ok, hurry though." He brushed her back with his hand as she walked in and disappeared into the dark corridor on the left. Cyrus quietly walked up to his room, up the stairs to the right. He freshened up, cleaned up some clutter, changed into a comfortable pair of shorts and impatiently waited for Jenny.

After what seemed like hours later, there was a quiet knock on the door. Cyrus bolted up from the sofa and anxiously opened the door to expectedly find the most angelic figure innocently standing in front of him. Jenny had changed into a pair of light blue pajamas and a sheer white tank top cut off slightly at the midriff. Even in the darkness of the corridor, the fullness of her breasts was beautifully profiled through the thin skin-tight fabric, held up high in a bra. Her golden locks, parted down the middle of her head, were pulled back and tied in a loose bun, hanging heavy from the mass of hair, looking like it would tumble open any second. She gave him a sultry look and walked in, placing a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table.

"Well then. I guess your expression says it all." She chuckled as Cyrus closed the door and continued to gawk at her. The light in the room made her top nearly translucent, clearly displaying the perfectly rounded shape of her heaving bra-clad breasts, filling out the tank top and pushing the fabric out. Even through two layers of fabric he could make out the tips of her nipples, erect and poking through. Her pajamas were stretched across her flat stomach, and tied around her slim waist, hugging her hips and ass like cling film.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:01 PM