Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Only 2 nights here?" She genuinely seemed disappointed. "Well, then go to the Coromandel Forest tomorrow."

"Ok, I'll do that." He thought about asking her to join him, but wasn't sure if that would be too forward. Leaving it at that, they spoke about other things for a while. He continued to remain mesmerized with her beauty and charm, lost in her eyes, listening to her explain she was studying hospitality and tourism, hoping to expand on their family business. Jenny too seemed to be captivated by Cyrus, listening intently to him explaining what he did back home and now what he hoped to do in the future.

Little did he know that when she had come to give him the brochures earlier that day, she had found him equally attractive, enamored by his exotic South Asian features, his statuesque physique and his enigmatic light brown eyes. His tanned complexion and semi-rugged looks, so different from the guys she was used to seeing or being with, sent a shiver down her spine each time she saw him.

"Oh shit, Cyrus, it's already 3. Lost track of time." Jenny said, looking at the clock on the wall. "You'd better get going, the boat leaves at 3:30."

"Oh ok. Can you give me the other details?"

"Oh ya." She jumped up from the sofa. Cyrus just couldn't get enough of her gorgeous breasts jiggling under the fabric, and her long ponytail swaying as she skipped towards the reception.

"I'll be right back." He called out as he ran upstairs to get his things.

On his way out, he took the details of the trip from Jenny, and before leaving he said, "Thanks again Jenny. Hope to see you later."

"Same here Cyrus. Have fun. You'll love it."

"Bye." He waved out.

Cyrus drove to the harbor just in time to catch a ferry to Slipper Island. Once there, he was greeted at the dock by John, a local guide who worked for the owners of the island. As they walked towards John's boat, he explained the trip to him.

"So Cyrus, Michael tells me you've scuba dived a little before?"

"Yes, I've done my pool training and a couple of beginner level dives."

"Ok great. So first, we'll go in my boat to the other side of the island where most of the dive sites are. We'll do a couple of dives, then I can take you around the island a little before you catch the 7 pm ferry back."

"Sure, sounds good John." They were off. They boarded John's small speedboat and went to the other side of the island. Cyrus suited up, trying to remember every detail he had learned, before jumping into the cold, crystal clear blue waters of the cove. He swam around, observing the underwater aquarium, making a mental note of buying an underwater camera the next chance he had.

At the end of the dive, John took him around before dropping him back at the dock in time to take the 7 pm ferry. Cyrus, a little tired, took a quick nap on the 30-minute ride back to Tairua, thinking of Jenny, hoping to spend more time with her.

He reached the lodge by 8, showered and changed into a pair of linen pants and a t-shirt, and came back downstairs hoping to find Jenny to ask her for a drink or dinner. He looked all over the lodge, and disappointed at not seeing her anywhere, he decided to walk into town.

He found a bar close to the Manaia Café, which also overlooked the harbor. It seemed pretty lively for a Sunday night so he walked in and found a seat at the outdoor bar. A little past 9, the breeze was cool, the sky clear and a deep crimson from the setting sun. He ordered a beer and enjoyed the sounds of seagulls floating overhead, and the last of the boats coming into the harbor for the night.

Then he saw her. As he was looking around the bar, he spotted her a few tables away, sitting with a couple of friends, looking even more ravishing than she did earlier. The ratio of hot is to cute now tilted strongly in favor of hot, looking more so like a young lady rather than a college student. Her thick and shiny blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail again, hanging down the right side of her body, taking the shape of her curvaceous bust. From where he sat, it seemed like she hardly had any makeup on, yet her radiant skin glowed from the candlelight. As always, her brilliant smile spread across her seraphic face, as she listened to one of her friends. She was wearing a low-cut blouse, revealing the most breathtaking cleavage he had seen in a long time. As she swayed with laughter, he arms gently squeezed her boobs together, pushing her creamy flesh further up, as her gorgeous mounds fought to spill out. He was once again captivated by her beauty, his mind filling with a variety of sordid thoughts.

Just as his imagination thought of his palms cupping her boobs, he saw her waving to him. For a second he thought she might be waving to someone else, but looking to see she had noticed him, he jumped off the stool and walked over to her.

"Hi Cyrus!" She said, seemingly very excited to have seen him. "I was going to leave you a note to meet me here. So sorry! I ran out and completely forgot!"

"Hey, no worries."

"Well, I suppose you found me anyways." She winked at him a second time that day. "Come, join us. These are my two oldest friends from school. Stephanie." Pointing to his right. "And Melanie." Pointing to his left.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:00 PM