Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Great, thanks Jenny. So you work here as well?"

"No, I'm just on vacation from uni. So helping out." She gave him a warm smile. "So let me know." She bounced on her toes a little as she turned to leave, allowing her breasts to jiggle, even under their tight confines. This time Cyrus couldn't resist admiring her sensuality. As she turned, he admired her cute round ass encased in her tight shorts, and her lean and well defined, smooth and slender legs poking out of them. She suddenly stopped and flipped her head to look over her shoulders, her long hair swinging across her back from right to left, and gave him a warm smile and a wink before walking down the stairs.

Cyrus stood in amazement as she left, the image of her beauty seared in his mind. Without a doubt, he was not going to read any brochures, and instead ask Jenny for any suggestions, even if he wasn't interested. Lying back in bed, all he thought about was her cuteness, her friendliness, and her divine good looks. He also thought about asking her to join him on one of his walks or adventures, even a drink or dinner at some point.

As he lay there, his tummy began gurgling with hunger and he decided to walk into town for a quick bite, hoping to run into Jenny on his way out. He washed his face and freshened up before leaving his room. On his way out, he spotted her, just outside the lodge, talking to an elderly couple. She had on that magnificent smile once again and the little spring and pep she displayed earlier. Her hair was now tied up in a tight ponytail, swaying a little as her body moved as she spoke animatedly. He stood and watched her finish her conversation, waiting for a chance to speak to her. As he continued to admire, she spotted him and waved, gesturing that she'll be right over.

"Hey Cyrus. Looking a lot less dazed now." She laughed

"For sure. I rested a while and splashed some cold water on my face." He smiled.

"Did you end up reading any of the brochures?"

"Not even one." They both laughed. "I actually hoped to run into you."

"Really?" She tilted her head and gave him a cheeky grin.

"Ya, I figured I'd take you up on the offer and ask you about recommendations instead."

"Good idea. So what did you have in mind?"

"Right now, I'm famished. The rest I leave up to you."

"Well, for a nice lunch you can head to the Manaia Café, just down the road." She pointed to her right, along the main road leading into town. "It's just a few minutes walking. So why don't you go and eat, in the meantime, I'll speak to my dad about Slipper Island. An amazing private island for diving, if you're interested?"

"Wow, of course. That sounds amazing."

"Cool. So let me know when you're back. As for the rest, I'll talk to you when I'm back, I have to finish off a couple of things right now."

"Oh ok. Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to join me."

"Oh. I would've loved to, but I have to get a couple of rooms ready for our guests." She tilted her head again and frowned a little, disappointed she couldn't join him.

"Ah well. I'll find you when I'm back."

"Ok, see you."

"See you later, thanks again." He walked off, a little disappointed, but hoping his luck would change later on. A few meters ahead, he turned around to catch another glimpse of Jenny, who, to his surprise, was standing right where he had left her, watching him and smiling as he walked off. She gave him a quick wave and a huge smile before turning to go back inside. All he could do was smile, hoping he could spend more time with her.

He walked along the main road, over a bridge, and into the tiny town of Tairua, exactly like many he had seen all along. The Manaia Café overlooked the harbor and Cyrus found a table on the patio outside. He ordered a lemonade, salad and sandwich, and enjoyed watching the boats and small town harbor activity. It was quiet and peaceful, the air was pure and the pace of life in general was relaxed. He still hadn't found any high strung or stressed out people through his travels, and envied that sort of a lifestyle.

He finished his meal and walked back, once again, wondering and hoping if Jenny would be there. As promised, she was, and he noticed her behind the reception counter in the lodge, helping another couple, who seemed to have just arrived or just about to leave. Either which way, Cyrus decided to wait in the living area, reading a coffee table book on Coromandel, till Jenny was done.

"Hi!" She sneaked up behind him and startled him.

"Oh. Hey." He nearly dropped the book.

"Sorry." She giggled. "Had a nice lunch?"

"Yes, it was excellent, thanks. It's such a peaceful place."

"I know, I love coming back for all my holidays." She sat on the couch, and Cyrus followed. "Ok, I spoke to my dad and he was able to manage a trip to Slipper Island."

"Oh that's awesome. Thanks so much."

"No problem. You're lucky, they only had a couple of spots free. So you need to leave in about an hour. I'll give you the details."

"Ok, sounds good. And what about other things to do?"

"Right. So there are the Paku and Pauanui mountains, and the town of Pauanui. The Coromandel Forest is amazing, and the Kauaeranga Valley too."

"Ok. Well, unfortunately, I don't have much time. There won't be time to do anything else today, so that leaves me with only tomorrow. What do you recommend?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:00 PM