Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Chapter 6: Incredible Coromandel and the Incredible Jenny

Cyrus reached Auckland exactly 20 days after he first left it for the Northland, having spent the most thrilling and stimulating few weeks of his life. Apart from visiting some of the world's most scenic and heavenly places, he had encountered some of the most gorgeous and sensual women in his life. Completely disconnecting from his mundane life back home, he had indulged in sheer luxury of beautiful lodges, immersed himself in photography, and had some of the most torrid and invigorating sexual experiences he could ever imagine.

Continuing along on this hedonistic, rejuvenating journey, Cyrus left Auckland after just a night, heading for the small town of Coromandel, located a couple of hours south-east of Auckland in a region by the same name. He had booked himself in a secluded lodge called the Indigo Bush Studio, located deep in the forest, for a couple of nights of peace and quiet, and time to read and write and work on the photographs he had taken.

Stopping along the way to visit the Miranda Hot Springs, he eventually reached the town of Coromandel around lunchtime. With a little bit of hunting and asking around, he finally managed to find the hidden away lodge, tucked away in the forest, several hundred meters from the main road. As he drove along the windy path, he spotted the structure, designed in an authentic Southeast Asian style, typical of the island of Bali.

As he parked, he was greeted by an attractive middle-aged woman, probably in her late forties.

"Hi, I'm Kathy. Welcome. You must be Cyrus."

"Yes, hi Kathy. Lovely place you have." He replied as he looked around at the dark wooden structure and its ornate decorations.

"Thanks. Come, let me show you around and get you settled in." She said, as she scurried off inside. Cyrus took his luggage and followed her into the warm and serene environment of the house. The interiors were rustic and earthy, decorated with Asian and African artifacts, giving it a very organic charm. The living room had glass from top to bottom, giving it a very open and airy space with gorgeous views of the lush forest. Kathy showed him to his cozy but spacious room, similarly decorated, with the exact serene ambience Cyrus was looking for.

"Oh, I'm so going to enjoy the next couple of days here. I don't even think I want to venture out too much."

"I get that from a lot of my guests. They just like to relax here."

"Understandably so."

"So make yourself at home. I'll be around in case you want suggestions of what to do if you decide to leave. And about meals, just give me a couple of hours notice."

"Great, thanks so much Kathy." He admired her elegant beauty as she turned to walk away. With a slender and lean looking body, pert boobs that sat high on her chest, radiant and youthful looking skin, it was just the random wisps of grey hair in her otherwise lustrous dark mane that gave away her true age. Even her light blue eyes had an adolescent sparkle, accentuating her sharp and young features.

As Kathy left, Cyrus freshened up and lay on the bed blankly staring at the ceiling, wondering what he was in the mood for. He decided to first take a couple of suggestions from Kathy in case he felt like exploring the region, and then he decided to go into town for a quick lunch.

"Hi Kathy," he said as he found her reading a book in the cozy living room. "Thought I'd take you up on the offer for those suggestions."

"Sure. Have a seat." She said as she pulled out a map from the desk nearby. "We have a lovely walking trail right here in the forest." She said, pointing out the window behind her. "You can also visit a couple of towns." She circled a few names nearby Coromandel. "The Coromandel Coastal Walkway is lovely too."

"I think that's enough." Cyrus laughed. "I really plan on spending most of my time here. Oh, I'll also be eating her tonight."

"Ok, no problem at all." She gave him a warm smile as he stood up to leave. "See you later." She said.

"Thanks, bye." He walked out into the fresh forest air and got into his SUV. He found a small café off the road, between the lodge and the town center, had a light lunch and drove around for an hour or so. He spent the rest of the afternoon in the lodge, reading on the verandah and enjoying the sounds of the forest.

He spent a couple of hours post dinner, doing much of the same, sipping on some wine and writing in his journal, enjoying the freshness and the tranquility of the place. The next couple of days were more or less the same, with a few random visits to the places Kathy had suggested. He walked along the trail in the dense forest behind the lodge, visited the Coastal Walkway, edited a lot of his photographs and wrote a few more pages in his journal. His thoughts were filled with the decisions he needed to make in his life, as well as of Priya from time to time.

On the morning of the 29th, he continued on in his journey, driving south to Whitianga and Mercury Bay, and then continuing on towards Tairua and Pauanui on the 30th for 2 nights. With no place booked, he asked the tourist office in Pauanui for a few suggestions, and after a few calls, the Harbour View Lodge in Tairua was the only one who had a large room vacant for the two nights.

The lodge was easy to find, situated on the main road, close to the harbor, but a few minutes walk from the center. He parked his car and went into the lodge.

"Hi there. How may I help you?" Cyrus was greeted by a middle-aged man.

"Hi, I'm Cyrus, I called earlier."

"Ah, yes yes, please come in. I'm Michael. We've got the room just about ready." He said as Cyrus looked around the modestly and simply decorated lodge interiors. "So what brings you to Tairua?"

"Well, I'm traveling all around the country, so just happened to be passing by. I actually don't know much about the region."

"I'll send you some brochures up to your room. Have a look. Then let me know if I can help with anything."

"Great, thanks a lot." Cyrus said, as Michael gave him the key and showed him to his room up the stairs. Cyrus unlocked the door and opened to find a fairly comfortable and spacious looking room. As he entered, to the right was a couch, with a small window behind it overlooking the harbor. To the right was a large, very comfortable looking king sized bed. The bathroom was small but sufficient, and seemed to be very newly renovated. It wasn't anything fancy or special, but comfortable and adequate.

Cyrus freshened up and turned on his laptop to check his emails, which he hadn't bothered to do in several days. He lay against the pillows on the fluffy bed, and nearly fell asleep reading some boring forward, when he heard a knock on the door.

"Uh, yes?" He snapped out of a daze.

"Hi, I have some brochures for you." He heard the voice of a young lady calling out.

"Ok, just a second." He slowly slid off the bed and straightened himself up a little before opening the door. As he swung it open, his jaw nearly hit the floor. Standing in front of him was a tall and slender blonde girl, probably in her early twenties, displaying the perfect combination of cute and hot. She had the most angelic face with deep blue eyes, a beaming smile that would melt a rock, and a cute, slightly upturned nose. Her smooth and unblemished skin had a slightly pinkish complexion, and radiated a tender youthfulness. Thick wavy locks of lustrous blonde hair cascaded down the right side of her body, covering her right breast, almost reaching her slim waist. Her left breast was visibly straining against the thin material of a pale yellow t-shirt, forming the most beautiful mound on her chest. From what he could tell, they were an ample handful, and most likely natural. His eyes gazed further down her body, admiring her long and slender legs, barely covered in a tiny pair of white shorts.

"Uh, hello." She waved her hand up and down in front of Cyrus' eyes.

"Oh, uh, sorry, I'm.. uh... just a little dazed."

"I can see that." She laughed. "Here are some brochures my dad asked me to give to you." Cyrus's face flushed several shades of pink, embarrassed at being caught staring at her.

"Oh, thanks so much..." waiting for her to tell him her name.

"Jenny."

"Hi Jenny. Sorry about that, I had fallen asleep, so was a little dazed. I'm Cyrus by the way."

"Ya, ok." She laughed again. Cyrus had to refrain from once again admiring her cute laughter and the way her boobs bounced as her body shook. "Well, Cyrus, let me know if you need anything. I'm around most of the time. That's a lot of stuff to read through, so in case you don't want to, you can ask me. I'll give you a nice local perspective of the area." She sounded almost innocently seductive.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:00 PM