Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
He slowly slid out of her as he stepped down from the bumper back onto the ground. He slipped off the condom and dumped it next to the previous one. Returning to the car, he stared at Arianna's spent body spread across the hood. He slid her body down and back onto the ground as she mumbled,

"I feel drunk Cyrus." She hung onto his naked body, breathing heavily, as they walked back and lay down on the blankets. Resting her head on his chest, they both stared up into the starry sky, their minds blank and mellow.

"Should we head back?" Cyrus asked. He didn't know what time it was, nor did he care. He felt a renewed energy, and only wanted a more comfortable place for him and Arianna to spend a few more hours together, hopefully taking each other to the brink couple of more times.

"Yes, let's go." She said, sitting up and staring into his eyes. "I don't think I'm done." She giggled. "But we definitely need a more comfortable arrangement."

"My sentiments exactly." They got up and gathered all their stuff; the blankets, clothes, used condoms, and dumped it into the backseat. Without bothering to put any clothes on, they quickly drove back to the lodge, and quietly tiptoed up to Cyrus' room. They spent the next couple of hours on the bed, in several different positions, bringing each other to shattering climaxes several more times before falling asleep.

Late in the morning, Arianna stirred to find Cyrus already out of bed. She heard the shower and went to find him standing under a stream of hot water, with his hands spread up against the wall.

"Morning!" She knocked the glass door of the shower.

"Uh, hey, morning." He spun around, a little startled. He switched off the faucet and opened the door. "Hey, didn't want to wake you." He said as she passed him a towel.

"I am tired." She said, stretching her arms above her naked body, watching Cyrus wipe his lean body.

"I'm sure you're tired, you animal." He laughed, wrapping the towel around his waist and stepping out.

"Right, I'm the animal." She giggled. "You hungry?"

"Yes, I'm famished. Breakfast?" He asked

"Yes, I'll meet you down in a few minutes."

"Ok, I'll pack up in the meantime. Unfortunately, I have to go."

"I know. Too bad." She smiled. "I'm planning on staying one more day."

"If I stay one more day I don't think I'll be able to walk." He laughed.

"See you downstairs." She said, giving his ass a little smack as she wore her clothes and went to her room.

After a hearty breakfast, and much require sustenance, Cyrus prepared to leave. He paid his bill and said goodbye to Kathy and Bill, thanking them for being wonderful hosts. Outside, Arianna helped him load his luggage into the car,

"Alright, you're all set." She said, walking over to him. "Listen, I had a fantastic time. A much needed release. I guess I used your cute little body." She joked

"I don't mind being used like that." He laughed, giving her a warm hug. "Have a good trip back home."

"Thanks. You enjoy the rest of your time here. Take care, drive safe, and keep in touch."

"Will do. Hopefully see you in Australia some time."

"Absolutely." She said, giving him a warm kiss before he jumped into the car and left the farm. He got on to the highway towards Auckland, where he would stay for one night before continuing on further into his adventures in the North Island.

He felt mellow and relaxed, and his mind was clear. He couldn't stop thinking of all the exciting things that had happened during his travels so far. The luck he was having, the stimulation he was feeling, and the just the life he was lucky to be leading in general. With the thoughts of Arianna seared in his mind, he continued on.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:59 PM