Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhhhhh fffucccckkk Arianna.... Ohhhh yesss.. that feels soooo awesome!" He burst out, thrusting his head up. Arianna bobbed her head up and down, gliding a couple of inches in and out of her mouth, twirling her tongue around his squishy head. Pulling out, she began running the flat of her tongue up the base again, stopping to apply extra pressure to the underside, before taking his cock back into her mouth. This time, she pushed further and further, taking several inches deep in her mouth, before starting to glide her mouth along the shaft. Using her tongue, she continued to twirl around, bobbing her head up and down.

Cyrus felt his head hit the back of her throat each time she sank lower, sucking with her lips and grazing her tongue as she moved. He reached down and placed his hands in her silky hair, holding her as she slid up and down. Cyrus watched with lust in his eyes, as this gorgeous woman expertly moved her mouth on his manhood. With the perfect amount of sucking pressure and twirling of the tongue, she was quickly making another orgasm build deep inside.

But then she stopped suddenly, lifting her mouth off his glistening shaft, and stood up. Cyrus gazed at her blankly, watching her lithe body glow in the dimmer, as she moved towards the car.

"Come here darling." She said, turning around and resting her ass against the hood. Cyrus stood up, and with his cock pointing straight out, made a beeline for the car. Arianna turned around and placed her palms flat on the hood, spreading her legs and pointing her ass out towards Cyrus. "Frisk me all you want." She teased

Without saying a word, Cyrus placed his palms on her firm ass, caressing the soft skin, gliding down the back of her thighs, over the calves and back up to her ass again. He leaned forward and kissed the firm flesh, tracing the tip of his tongue lower down the back of her right leg and up again, repeating the same gentle caresses on her left leg.

He squatted between her legs, positioning his mouth right below her swollen mons. Her outer labia were slightly spread apart, revealing the pink flesh of her wet inner folds. Cyrus placed his hands between her legs and held them a little apart, as he moved his head up to pucker his lips around her swollen pussy. Covering her juicy folds with his mouth, he applied just the right amount of pressure and sucked, while darting his tongue in and out of her inner labia.

"Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaah Cyrus.... Yaaaaaa baby.... Just like that.... Suck it... uhhhhmmmmm yaaa!" Arianna moaned, tilting her head back, as Cyrus' tongue darted in and out of her passage. Using the flat of his tongue, he slid up and down the length of her slit, applying pressure over her clit as he grazed past.

Arianna was moaning as he continued, slowly drifting into a state of hedonistic reverie. Her muscles felt relaxed and her mind focused only on the intense pleasure she felt. She now yearned for more, for his thick cock to slide into her folds and bring her to yet another powerful climax. Her breathing got heavier, as she leaned forward to press her chest onto the cold metal of the car,

"Ohhhhh Cyrussss.... Yesss baby.... Fill me with your cock!" She begged.

Cyrus pulled away and quickly went back to the mattress to get the condoms. He quickly ripped open a packet and rolled one over his throbbing cock and returned behind her. He placed a hand under her left thigh and lifted her leg up onto the bumper, spreading her ass cheeks apart to give him clear access to her throbbing pussy. With the base of his shaft in one hand, and the other holding onto her hip, he moved forward. He slid his glans up and down her slit, lubricating the tip with her juices, before pushing into her deep cavity.

"Aaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhh Cyrrrusss.... Ohhh yessssssssss... yessssssss... give it to me!" Arianna screamed as she felt his bulbous head penetrate her folds, and inch deeper and deeper into her canal, spreading her tight folds. Cyrus placed his leg on the bumper as well and pushed up, easily sliding all the way into her, thrusting his pelvis into her ass. "Ohh yaaaaa baby.... Uhhhh yaaaaa..... fuck me baby!" She urged

Cyrus held her hips as he began to slide in and out of her with deep and long strokes, pulling out nearly all the way before slamming back into her. Her passage clamped around his thick shaft as it slid in and out, his balls slapping against her ass each time he thrust forward.

"Yaaa yaaaa yaaa yaaaa yaaaa... ohhhhhhhh yaaaa baby... yaaa baby... fuck yaaa... fuck me... fuck me... harder... harder... yesss yesss!" She moaned in sync with his thrusts. Cyrus used his strength to thrust forward, pushing hard and deep into her, spreading her walls as his cock surged in.

"Uhhhh uhhhh uhhhh yaaaaa... yaaaaaa.. yaaaaaa... uhhhhhhh fuccck yaaa!" He began to groan. He reached around and cupped both her breasts, feeling her erect nipples poking into his palms. Arianna reached between her legs and vigorously rubbed her clit, feeling his cock slide in and out against her fingers.

"Come on... yessss.. yesss... come on... faster.... Faster.... Come on baby... give it to me!" She screamed, possessed by an intense salaciousness. Cyrus thrust deep, pushing his pelvis into her ass, slamming his cock into her, driving her closer and closer to erupting once again. He thrust a few more times before suddenly pulling out.

He turned her around and lifted her ass up onto the hood, and stood up on the bumper. He wrapped her legs around his waist, leaned forward, and quickly entered her waiting pussy with one easy stroke. He placed his elbows on the hood, and continued to slide in and out, raising his ass up and down faster and faster.

"Yessss Cyrus.... Yesssss... ohhh yesssss... just like that.... Faster baby.. faster... I'm nearly there... make me come all over your cock!" She screamed, tilting her head back as she was propped up on her shoulders. Cyrus leaned forward and sucked her right nipple as he thrust into her. The car bounced as Cyrus rocked back and forth, taking Arianna deeper into a state of ecstasy.

"Yessss... yeesssss.. Cyrus... ohh shittttt.... Ohhh yeessss... ffffucccckkk here it... issssss... ohhhhhhh yeeeessssssssss..... ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.. aaaaaaahhhhhmmmmmmmmm.... Ohhhhhh ffffuccccccck!" She screamed loudly, probably loud enough to hear back in the farmhouse, as her body shuddered and her pussy clamped onto this shaft. Her orgasm exploded in her core, and quickly rose to the surface, shaking every nerve in her body.

As her body quivered, Cyrus threw his head back and groaned, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaah Arrriaaannnnnnnaaaa.. ohhhhh ffffffucccccckkkk I'mmm... cccccooooommmmm...." Her pulsating pussy muscles had managed to push him over the edge, as he began shooting his load into the condom, spurting shot after shot as his body shook.

Both of their bodies shook on top of the car as powerful orgasms took control of them. For several minutes, their minds were spinning, feeling light headed as strong sensations traveled up and down their bodies. Then finally they relaxed, and Cyrus fell forward on top of Arianna. He nestled his head between her breasts and lay there, breathing heavily, listening to Arianna's pounding heart as her chest rose up and down.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:59 PM