Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Arianna slipped her tongue between his lips, meeting his and twirling around, as they tightly embraced each other. Cyrus removed her clip and entwined his hands through her soft hair, holding her angelic face, sensually brushing her lips with his. There was nothing gentle about their actions, just a raw carnal desire, and a yearning for each other displayed through their animalistic caresses.

Cyrus pulled away for a second, breathing heavily, "Oh god Arianna.... I've wanted you so bad all day." He managed to say before sucking her lower lip.

"We need..... a more ...... private place." She mumbled between kisses.

"I have a fun idea." Cyrus said, pulling away. "Let's drive into the farm, we'll find an open spot of land."

"I like that. Let's go." She pulled him. "Wait. Do you have condoms?" She looked at him, concern in her tone, hoping that he had some.

"Yes, upstairs." He quickly ran inside and up to his room to get the condoms and his car keys while Arianna quietly fumbled around the house for some blankets and cushions, their arousal afire deep within them.

Cyrus came running down, not concerned about being noisy, as Arianna waited with blankets and cushions. He held her hand as they ran to the car, jumped in and reversed out onto the path. He switched the powerful headlights on, lighting up the small dirt track that led through the farm. Carefully, but quickly, he drove forward, deeper into the farm in search of a secluded place.

"Mmmm... baby... hurry up." Arianna said, leaning in to kiss his neck. "I really want this bad." She patted his swollen cock through his shorts.

"The first open spot I find I'm stopping." Cyrus drove a little faster through the moonlit night. He passed the large cowshed, drove over a small hill and came to a large opening in the field below. He pulled off the track and pointed the car towards the opening so the dimmers could shed some light on the ground. In the meantime, Arianna jumped out and spread the blankets on the soft grass and threw the cushions on top.

"Come here baby." Cyrus said as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her thin waist, planting a kiss on her soft neck.

"Mmmmm... uhhhhmmmmmm.... Mmmm." Arianna moaned as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back against his chest. Cyrus held her around her firm abdomen while he continued to kiss her neck and gently nibble on her soft skin. He started running his hands up and down her toned body, moving further and cupping her clothed breasts. Even in his large hands, they were a nice handful, not too large, just filling his palms perfectly with their rounded flesh. He gently squeezed as Arianna pushed her compact round ass into his pelvis and rubbed up and down on his growing member.

He dropped his hands lower and holding the hem of her top, he swiftly pulled it up and over her head. As the fabric peeled off her body, her bra clad boobs bounced slightly in their confines, waiting to be freed. He instantly unclipped her bra and let it fall to the ground, cupping her sumptuous naked bosom. He squeezed their supple mass, kneaded them, feeling their soft yet firm natural flesh, as she leaned back and continued to moan.

Turning around, Arianna gave Cyrus a view of her naked torso for the first time. He stared at their perfect proportions, gradually sloping down and out, before ever so slightly curving up; a perfectly rounded underside, pushing her large pointy nipples slightly upwards. As he continued to admire, Arianna held his t-shirt and swung it off his muscular torso, moving into to embrace him, poking her hard nipples into his chest.

"Mmmmm... Cyrus..... ohh I need you so bad." She moaned

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his slightly open mouth, darting her tongue in and out as her breasts continued to push into his chest. He reached between their bodies and slightly struggled to unbutton her jeans while Arianna engaged her lips passionately on his. He pushed the tight fabric lower, peeling it off her hips and firm ass, down her slender thighs and lower till they dropped to her ankles. Arianna kicked them off while Cyrus held the hem of her panties, and hastily peeled them off, pushing the thin fabric over the curves of her hips and off her body.

Arianna stopped sucking his lips and stepped back, letting the light from the dimmers bounce of her sensuous body, as she did a three-sixty for Cyrus. She lifted her hands and ran them through her lustrous hair, letting them drop down to cup her breasts. Gently squeezing, she pushed them together, rotating her fingers around her large nipples, before letting them go to jiggle on her chest. She ran her hands lower, over her abdomen, over the neatly trimmed bush between her legs. She looked deep into Cyrus' wanton eyes, as she ran a finger up and down her slightly parted outer labia.

"Come here," she said in a sultry voice. As he moved closer, she reached down to his shorts, staring into his eyes all along. "I've wanted you so bad all day long." She said, as she unbuttoned them and let them drop to the ground. She slid her fingers under the elastic of his boxers and swiftly pulled them down as his erect cock sprang out and bounced a few times before pointing slightly upwards.

"Mmmmmm.... I can't wait for this." She looked down and gripped his thick girth as they both lowered themselves onto the soft blanket. Cyrus placed one hand behind her neck and pulled her in, planting his lips on hers, as his other hand began exploring her upper body, and moved her onto her back.

He cradled her head in his palm, and as they kissed, he explored her body with his other hand. He ran his palm over her slender neck and over her chest, cupping her left breast. Gently kneading the flesh, he tweaked her nipples, gently squeezing.

"Ohhhh yessss Cyrus.... Mmmmmm baby.... I love that." She urged him on. He alternated with equal attention between her gorgeous breasts, before kissing down her neck and sliding his body lower. As he moved, he traced his tongue over her smooth skin, running up the slope of her right breast, and puckered his lips around her large erect nipples.

"Yessss... ohhhhh yesssss... suck them... uhhhhmmmm!" She moaned, arching her chest upwards. Cyrus continued to suck both her nipples, one after the other, kneading her breasts, before kissing lower down her abdomen. He spread her legs as he traced his tongue over the soft skin of her right inner thigh, and back down towards her wet folds.

"Mmmmmm... yessss baby.... Mmmmm.... That feels so good." Arianna was already moaning. Cyrus continued his approach, flattening his tongue and finally running its surface over her waiting pussy. "Aaaaaahhh yesss..... just like that." She moaned louder. Holding her thighs apart, he ran the surface of his tongue up and down her outer labia several times, mercilessly teasing her, before using the tip of this tongue to enter her hot and moist inner folds.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh yaaaaaaaa.... Ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa Cyruss.... Hhuuuuhh....uhhhh." She moaned louder and louder, her body thrashing from side to side, as she raised her hands to her boobs and began playing with her nipples. Cyrus slid his tongue deeper into her inner folds, feeling the softness of her flesh against his tongue as he swirled it all around. He pushed further into her tight canal, darting in and out, as he reached over with his right hand and began massaging her clit with his thumb.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:58 PM