Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Hello kids." She called out. "Had a nice time?"

"Yes Kathy. Lovely time." Arianna said, walking up to the porch. "Now we're looking forward to cooking."

"We've already thought of what we want to make." Cyrus said

"What did you have in mind?"

"Soup, salad and a grilled or baked fish."

"Ok, we can do that." Kathy stood up. "Why don't you two freshen up and relax for a while. Then meet me in the kitchen around 4:30 or 5.

"Ok, sounds good." Arianna said. "Shower time. Really need one."

"I know. So what's your plan after?"

"Nothing really, you?"

"Join me on the patio? Drink a beer or two and relax?"

"Sure, why not?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Be back in a half hour or so."

"Great. Oh, by the way, thanks so much for coming today. I had an awesome time."

"My pleasure darling." She smiled, gently rubbed his shoulders and rushed off to her room.

Cyrus had a thing for women a little older to him, besides having a thing for several kinds of women. He still wasn't sure exactly how old she was, but knowing she was definitely in her thirties did something for him.

He ran up and jumped in for a hot shower, relaxed his mind and thought of all possibilities that could happen with Arianna. He got dressed into a pair of comfortable shorts and a t-shirt and brought his book down to the porch. He took a can of beer from the fridge, popped it open and sat on the comfortable cane chair, overlooking the far hills of the farm, intently waiting for Arianna.

"Hi handsome..... mind if I join you?"

A little startled, he turned to see Arianna standing in the doorway, with her back against the frame, and one leg bent up against the door. She looked hot, her wait hair pulled back and held together with a clip. She was dressed in a pair of tight denims and a fitted, low neck t-shirt, displaying an alluring trough formed by her breasts pushing together. As she walked closer to him, he could make out the lines of a bra encasing her orbs, not preventing them from slightly bouncing as she moved. Though they were not too large, they filled out her top nicely, and perfectly matched her lithe frame.

"It would be my honor." He stood up chivalrously, and guided her to a chair next to his.

"Cheesy." She joked, sitting in the cane chair. "What a lovely day huh?"

"Beautiful. Hey, can I get you something to drink?"

"Where'd you get that beer from?"

"I'll get you one. I just took it from their fridge, I think they said I could help myself." He laughed. "Oh well."

They sat around, having a couple of beers and chatting about interesting travel destinations and restaurants. Arianna thought to herself how easy it was to chat with Cyrus. They shared a lot of common ground, and time passed so quickly. It was 4:30 before they knew it, and were all set to get into the kitchen and cook with Kathy.

Kathy had organized for a fresh fish, which Cyrus volunteered to clean. Using some experience he had, he first scaled the fish before cutting off the fins. He then cut and cleaned the fish thoroughly, leaving it whole. They decided to stuff it with some herbs and lemon and bake it instead of grilling it. Coating it with herbs, olive oil and salt, he wrapped it in baking paper and left it to marinate for a half hour.

Arianna in the meantime, decided to make a delicious sounding Tuscan tomato and bread soup, and a salad with roasted pears, arugula and gorgonzola cheese. Kathy left them to enjoy alone in the kitchen, as she and Bill decided to relax on the porch with a bottle of wine.

Cyrus and Arianna took the flirting a notch higher, continuously teasing, laughing, and unable to keep their hands off each other. While the fish marinated, Cyrus helped Arianna with the soup. As she stood in front of the counter, Cyrus stood behind her, pushing into her back, and wrapping his arms around her.

"Mmmm... smells delicious." He said

"Thanks. It's only garlic."

"I meant you. I hope you don't mind if I take a little nibble." He said, smelling her citrus perfume on the soft skin of her neck. He went out on the limb a little and kissed her neck, brushing his lips over her sensitive skin.

"Mmmmm.... That feels good. You're distracting me now just because you're dish is done."

"My dish isn't done." He chuckled. "And I can't resist anymore." He continued to kiss her neck and run his hands up and down her abdomen.

"That feels soo good.... Uhhhhh yaaaaa." She moaned softly, stopping what she was doing and tilting her head sideways to kiss Cyrus. Finally he was able to kiss her luscious full lips, something he had wanted to do all day long. She pulled away, "Cyrus, let's save it for later ok? I can't resist anymore either. I'm going to have you for dessert." She laughed.

"Talk about being cheesy." He laughed. "But I agree, let's wait till we are more comfortable." Somehow they managed to pull apart and finish cooking. The fish was put into the oven and the soup was ready. Arianna asked Kathy and Bill to join them as Cyrus plated the soup and brought it out to the table.

Bill poured them all a glass of crisp unoaked chardonnay, as they sat around the table.

"Mmm.. this soup is delicious. So hearty." Kathy said

"Thanks, it's the ingredients that make all the difference."

"Something like this back home would never turn out as good, simply because of the ingredients." Cyrus said.

They enjoyed the soup, followed by the tangy and sharp salad, describing their walk to Kathy and Bill. Cyrus then brought out his baked fish, filling the dining room with its herby aroma. The meat was so tender and bursting with delicate flavors, as the entire fish was devoured in minutes. No one had room for dessert as they lapped up the last of the juices with bread and sat around drinking the last of the wine till it was gone.

"Thank you kids, so much. It was awesome." Kathy said

"Our pleasure, entirely." Cyrus replied.

Cyrus and Arianna helped Kathy clear the table and clean up a little and sat on the porch for a few minutes, enjoying the cool breeze. Kathy and Bill decided to call it a night, leaving the two of them alone on the porch. As soon as they were out of sight, Arianna spun Cyrus around, wrapped her hands around his neck and planted her lips firmly on his. Cyrus held her around her lower back and pulled her in close, tilting his head to one side and sucking her juicy lips. Finally, they had an opportunity for all the pent up sexual tension to be released as their hands fervently roamed each other's bodies, kissing with urgency, their breathing becoming heavier and heavier.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:57 PM