Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Oh ok. I was planning on going tomorrow, so wanted recommendations in case you've been."

"Sure, remind me when we're back, I'll tell you about a couple of nice walks I've done before."

"Ok, let's go." Bill called out. They climbed into his old rickety SUV and drove the 25 kilometers through total darkness and wilderness to the national reserve. Bill had grown up in these parts and knew the terrain very well. The walk was just a little over 45 minutes and Bill pointed out several nocturnal birds including the little kiwi. Towards the end of the walk, he took them into a dark and cold cave, covered entirely by thousands of glowworms stuck to the rock face.

On their drive back, Cyrus and Arianna were pretty tired, each looking forward to their beds. Cyrus was also looking forward to the Waipoua Forest the next day, and as the reached the house, he remembered to ask Arianna about it.

"Arianna, so can you give me some recommendations about Waipoua Forest?"

"You know what, Cyrus, I was thinking. If you're cool with some company, we could go together. That way I could show you some of my favorite parts."

"Uh, ya, sure. That would be wonderful." Cyrus didn't want to sound overexcited, even though he was ecstatic at the idea of spending the day with Arianna.

"Great. So let's meet at 7:30 or so for breakfast, then we'll go. I'll be your forest guide." She laughed and winked as she walked to her room on the ground floor. Cyrus smiled and walked up to his room, his plans of relaxing most likely shattered, but he wasn't complaining.

He washed up, stripped down to his boxers and got into bed, thinking about Arianna, and how hot and friendly she was. His thoughts began to drift to the beginning of his trip as he remembered May. An image of her gorgeous naked body flashed through his mind as he closed his eyes to recall that night. She was in the balcony, completely naked, her lustrous hair tied in a ponytail, flowing down her back. She raised her hands and untied it, letting her hair flow down in waves. She then ran her hands down her chest and gave her cute boobs a squeeze before gently rolling her thumb and forefinger around her large pointy nipples.

Cyrus' cock began rapidly rising in his boxers, imagining May playing with herself. He pulled them down, and held his semi-hard cock and began to slowly stroke it, as it grew thicker in his palm. He leaned back against the pillow and pictured May on her knees in front of him, as she took his glans in her mouth and sucked, bobbing her head up and down.

She then straddled him, placed his cock at her juicy opening, and sank down to take it deep into her tight pussy. Bouncing up and down, she ground her pussy, rotated her hips and played with her boobs, as she rode him hard.

As he continued to imagine May rising up and down on his cock, he hair swaying and her boobs bouncing, he reached over to the side table for the lotion. Squirting some in his palm, he applied it up and down his shaft, and smoothly began sliding his fist up and down its length. Suddenly, he got a flash of Natalie's gorgeous naked body, dancing in front of him. Her large, buoyant and fleshy boobs seductively bounced as she danced for him, her long luscious hair cascaded down her back, and her blue eyes penetrated his.

She walked over to him, sat on his lap on the couch, and took his cock in her soft hands. She took some of her pussy juices and lubricated his shaft, rubbing her fist up and down the meaty length. She rose up and placed the head at her entrance and sank down in one easy motion, screaming and throwing her head back. She instantly began to rise up and down, letting his entire thick length slide in and out of her tight folds as he reached up and began playing with her large globes.

Cyrus nearly came as he stroked his shaft, thinking about Natalie and her tantalizingly voluptuous body moving up and down on his cock. She reached up and gathered her hair in a messy bunch, before letting it cascade back down her back in heavy tumbles. She then grabbed her heaving boobs and massaged them, cupping them and pushing them together, before letting go, leaving them free to bounce on her chest as she rose up and down, harder and faster.

His thoughts quickly moved to Michelle, as she stood on the boat deck, bent forward holding the railing. Cyrus held her hips as he thrust his meaty cock in and out of her vice like pussy. His pelvis slammed into her ass each time he pushed forward, her gorgeous body bouncing back and forth.

This image did it for Cyrus, and with two more pumps of his fist, his body tightened as is orgasm took control. He moaned, "Uhhhhhh fffuccckkkk..... ohhhhh ffucccckk!" Ropes of thick white come flew into the air, shot after shot, and landed on his abdomen. He stroked a few more times, squeezing out every drop, before his orgasm finally subsided and he lay back and relaxed.

After several minutes, he went to the bathroom to clean up, got back into bed and fell asleep within a few minutes, excited about the next day.

His alarm rang at 6:45, and it took Cyrus a few minutes to open his eyes. The thought of spending the day with Arianna finally pulled him out of bed. He had a hot shower and packed his equipment and a few other things for the walk, and went downstairs to join Arianna for breakfast. She was already downstairs, filling herself a bowl of cereal at the counter, facing away from him. Her short khaki shorts hugged that firm ass of hers, giving it a beautiful round form. His eyes moved lower, down her slender and well-toned legs and glowing bronze skin.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:57 PM