Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Bill, I wanted to know a couple of things to do here. I don't want to run around though."

"Ok. If you want to take it a little easy, I definitely recommend relaxing on our property. You can take one of our bikes and ride around our farm, find some spots to relax. Then after dinner, we are planning to take one of our other guests on a night walk in a nearby forest and cave, which is pretty interesting."

"That actually sounds perfect. I don't want to drive anywhere far today."

"Our bikes are in the shed in the back. Tomorrow, you can go for a walk in the Waipoua Forest"

"Yes, I definitely want to do that. Thanks a lot Bill." He said, taking the mug of coffee Kathy had just brought. "So what time is the walk tonight?"

"It has to be after 10. It needs to be pitch dark to see the nocturnal life. The other guest, Arianna, is out now, but when she's back, I'll confirm and let you know."

"Ok. So then I'll be back around 8 for dinner." He finished his coffee, got his camera and went to the shed to borrow a bike. It was around 5, as he set off on a small dirt path leading further into the farm.

He rode along the path, passing by the pastures where the sheep and cows were grazing. He past the milking sheds as well as the barns where the cattle were kept. He rode further, through a small patch of trees, and decided to stop and relax for a while. He continued on, riding through the quiet and serene farm, enjoying the breeze blowing on his face. He had always enjoyed biking, especially through such a beautiful setting. Around 7, he decided to turn back towards the house so he would have enough time to shower and freshen up before dinner.

He put the bike back in the shed and walked in the house, waved a quick hello to Bill and Kathy, who were chatting with a young lady whom he guessed was Arianna, and went upstairs. He had a nice hot shower, washing off the mud and dust, feeling so energetic after an evening around the farm. He dressed in his denims and a t-shirt, sprayed some light cologne and went back down for dinner.

"This is Arianna," Kathy introduced, as he walked into the living room. "She's been staying with us a couple of nights."

"Hi Arianna. Cyrus." He paused, instantly captivated by her beauty. "Nice to meet you." He shook her hand and smiled warmly, sitting in the chair opposite her.

She seemed to have a slender frame, but since she was slumped low in a lounge chair, he couldn't get a clear view of her shawl covered upper body. Her face, glowing in the dim light, was sharply defined and extremely attractive. Her shoulder length, straight brown hair, cut in a sharp, razor-cut style, perfectly accentuated her sharp lines with its lustrous glow. Her eyes were unique, a shade somewhere between grey and hazel, sharply gazing back at his as he continued to admire hers. She definitely seemed older to him, but age had certainly not marred her perfectly radiant and vital looking skin.

"Hello Cyrus, nice to meet you. So where're you from?" She had a sweet voice, and he loved her accent.

"India. And you?"

"Melbourne, Australia. So whereabouts in India?"

"Bombay. So how has your trip been so far?"

"Fantastic, as always. It's probably my 10th visit to New Zealand, and third here with Kathy and Bill." She gave them a warm smile, her pouty lips beautifully arching upwards. "It just gets better each time."

"Beautiful country isn't it."

"Gorgeous, and each time I see something different. Lucky I live close by." She laughed. Cyrus loved the way it sounded, and loved the way her body bounced as she laughed so openheartedly. "Even India. It's lovely from what I hear."

"It is. It's very very different, but ya, it's got a lot of great asepcts." He didn't want to get into the whole discussion of explaining his country, and culture at that point in time. It would take too long. He always found it tough when someone asked what India was like. It could not be explained easily, and certainly not quickly. It's got states that are like countries, with different languages, food and cultures. The people are different in all parts of the country. In each area, there are so many class differences and caste differences. It's impossible to generalize, and certainly difficult to explain the positives and negatives, so he left it at that.

"Dinner's ready." Kathy announced. The four of them walked to the cozy dinning room, furnished with an antique dining table. "Being home-style, we all usually eat together, all our guests and us."

"That's lovely." Cyrus said, as he sat down across from Arianna. She looked into his eyes and gave him a warm smile.

Kathy brought out a breadbasket and a bottle of wine. "Tonight we have a salad, grilled lamb and asparagus, then two desserts. One of them is Arianna's favorite." She looked at her and smiled as she poured everyone some wine.

"I'm not sure if anyone's going to want to walk after this meal." Cyrus said as they all took some fresh bread.

They were engrossed in conversation the entire meal, with Cyrus sharing his travel and photography experiences, his New Zealand experiences so far, and Arianna sharing a lot about Australia. Cyrus did try and explain a little about India, enough to give them a picture of its diversity and complexity, as well as its positives and negatives. He enjoyed the intelligent and informative conversation with her, and instantly hit it off.

At the end of dessert, Kathy brought out some coffee. "Hope you all enjoyed the meal."

"Delicious Kathy, thanks so much." Arianna said. "And so sweet of you to remember and make this delicious apple pie!"

"Oh Cyrus. You mentioned something earlier about cooking ya? Once in a while our guests have gone into the kitchen and cooked, you're more than welcome to do that tomorrow. We can prepare dinner together."

Arianna and him both chimed in together. "I'd love that." They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Well then. Both of you are more than welcome to cook tomorrow."

"I can't wait." Cyrus said, excited with the prospects of getting into the kitchen, and as a bonus, to spend more time with Arianna.

"Shall we leave for the walk?" Bill said. "It's nearly ten, and we need to drive about 25 kilometers."

"Absolutely, let's go." Arianna pushed her chair back and stood up as Cyrus watched her sensually flick a few strands of her hair behind her ears.

Cyrus went to his room to get a sweatshirt, and as he came back down, he paused for a second on the staircase to admire Arianna's beautiful body. She stood facing away from him, scanning some of the books and memorabilia, her small round ass encased in her fitted denims looked so firm and delectable.

"I love this place." She said, turning around as she heard him walk down.

"I know, you can really see how passionately they have put it together over the years." He soaked in her exquisiteness; high cheekbones with sharp underline features and piercing eyes.

"Absolutely. Every time I come to the North Island, I spend a few days with them. This walk is so amazing too."

"Oh, you've done it before?"

"Ya, every time. It's so much fun."

"So then you must have gone into the Waipoua forest as well?"

"Actually, not this time. I was planning on doing that tomorrow. I've been lazy and just bummed around the beaches and lakes so far."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:56 PM