Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Mmmmmm... uhhhmmmm... aaaaahhhhhhh yaaaaaaa.... Uhhhhh uhhhh uhhhh yaaaaa!" She moaned as she rotated her hips in circles, grinding her pelvis into his. She then pushed up again, allowing most of his shaft to slide out, before starting to bounce up and down again.

Cyrus watched as she moved up and down, hovering over his body, engulfing his cock with her shaft as it slid in and out of her. As Michelle began to tire in this position, he brought her legs down, and as he moved sideways to place his legs on the deck, she wrapped her legs around his waist. With his cock still buried deep inside her, she placed her hands on his shoulders, and enjoyed the feeling of his cock filling her up so nicely.

Cyrus cupped her ass and lifted her up, letting his cock slide out most of the way before dropping her back onto his pelvis. Michelle threw her head back and let Cyrus lift and drop her, his cock piercing her pussy each time she sank down.

"Aaaaaaahhh yaaaaaaa.... Baby... yesss... yesss.. yesss... yessss... that feels good! Your thick cock fills me up so nice!" She moaned, as she wrapped her hands around his neck. He held her closer to him and began lifting her up and down faster and faster, as she used her legs to push up and down. His cock began to smoothly and steadily slide in and out of her, while her boobs brushed up and down his chest.

"Mmmm... yessss... ohhhh yessss.... Uhhhh... uhhhh... aaaahhh... yaaaa!" She moaned, her pleasure knowing no bounds. Cyrus then stood up, her body still wrapped around his and his cock still buried within her folds. He lifted her body up and down, as they continued to fuck standing, Michelle pushing of his hips to slide up and down on his cock. He began walking towards the cabin and pushed Michelle up against the outer wall. With her legs still wrapped around him, she took support of the wall as Cyrus began thrusting his cock in and out of her with long hard strokes.

As Cyrus plunged his cock in and out, she lowered one leg onto the deck, leaving the other tightly wrapped around his waist. With one leg lower, her pussy became even tighter, gripping his thick shaft tight as it was gliding in and out. Cyrus lifted his head up and moaned,

"Uhhhhhhh yessss Michelle.... Ohhhh fuccccckkk.... Your pussy.... Is so amazing!" As his levels of arousal were rapidly rising.

"Mmmm... yessss... mmmmmm yaaaaa... aaaahhhh yaaaa!" She moaned, her eyes closed, and in total ecstasy with his cock sliding in and out faster and faster. He leaned down and took her nipples between his lips, one after the other, and gently sucked as he fucked her.

"Immm....aaaahhh fffuccck.... Immmm going to.... Cccoooommmee!" She said between thrusts. "Ohhh fuuucccckkk Cyruss.... Faster baby... faster... make me come!"

He did exactly what she said and thrust in and out faster and faster, taking her closer to the edge, while building his own orgasm. "Mmmmm... Michelle.... Yessss......same here.... Im going to comeeeee!"

"Yesssss..... yessssss... ohhhhhhhhhh ffffuccccckkkk yessssss... aaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhh myyyyy god! Yessss... yesss!" She screamed. "I'm coooooommmmmiiiiinggg!!" Her pussy tightened and began to spasm around his shaft and Cyrus had to fight his urge to shoot in her till she was done.

Her body quivered as Cyrus held her, her pussy pulsating around his sliding cock, as her orgasm ravaged her. Finally as her body began to relax, Cyrus pulled out and began stroking his shaft as Michelle dropped to her knees.

"Ohhh babby.... I can't hold on!" His fist gliding up and down his moist cock, bringing his orgasm to the brink. His ass stiffened and his balls twitched as his come began to spurt out into Michelle's waiting mouth. He bucked his hips and shot several times into her, as she took control of his cock. She took several inches into her mouth and began to pump his cock with a tight fist, squeezing every drop he had left into her. His knees were weak and he could barely stand as his last drops spilled out, and his head spun with potent euphoria.

"Fuucckk Michelle! That was awesome...... yet again." He gasped, as she slowly caressed his sticky shaft and kissed his glans. He slid down and both of them sat against the cabin, completely spent and panting.

"This was a trip I'll never forget Cyrus. I've never had such satisfying sex." Michelle said, turning to see Cyrus with his head leaning against the cabin wall.

They sat there for a while, with Michelle's head leaning on Cyrus' shoulder, catching their breath. Cyrus stood up and lit a cigarette and sat back on the deck chair. Michelle came over with a light quilt, dropped the back of the chair a little lower and lay down beside him. She threw the quilt over their naked bodies as they stared at the sky, finished a smoke, and soon fell asleep right out in the open.

Several hours later, they were woken by the rising sun and sounds of boats passing by them. Cyrus turned over and nearly fell off the chair. It took him a few moments to realize where he was before he stood up, looked across the bay, and stretched his arms up, still completely naked. It was yet another bright sunny morning, and a little cooler and crisper than before. Though it was only 6:30, the activity in the bay was picking up, and just as he turned he saw Michelle stir.

He saw Michelle stand up on the other side of the chair, with her back faced to him, putting her clothes back on. "Morning darling." She said. "Sleep well?"

"Ya. It was so nice to sleep up on the deck."

"Darling, can you please make some coffee. I'm going to quickly freshen up so we can leave. Oh, I suggest you put some clothes on." She laughed. "Those girls on that boat seem to be getting quite a show." She pointed to a boat passing them, with a couple of girls waving at seeing Cyrus giving them a complete nude show.

"Oh shit." He laughed, waving back and walking below to get some clothes on.

He freshened up and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, put a put of coffee to brew and came back up.

"So how long is the trip back?"

"Only an hour and a half actually. But we need to get her cleaned up for another trip tomorrow. I can't have any evidence of us." She laughed.

"So are you planning on going on the trip tomorrow?"

"Are you nuts. I need a break." She chuckled

They had a cup of coffee before Michelle prepared to set sail for Russell, marking the end of the best boat trip Cyrus had ever had. He had come across yet another lively, fun loving, and very feisty girls, and had the time of his life. Not to mention, seen some of the most amazing scenery he could come across. Though his focus was partially on his photography, he couldn't help but indulge in a highly sexual experience, stimulating his mind and taking him further away from the shit he had left behind. He was thinking about a balanced trip, enough work and enough play, and though he was sad to leave he knew the trip ahead would be full of crazy adventures.

They reached the harbor in Russell a little after 9, and Michelle docked the boat back where they had started.

"I can't believe it's already over. You know, at first, I wasn't looking forward to taking this trip. But I can't tell you how happy I am to have eventually taken it." She looked over at Cyrus. "I'm so glad I met you. Thanks for an absolutely amazing and stimulating time."

"Thank you! Michelle. Like I kept saying, it just wouldn't have been the same with Tom." They both laughed.

"I certainly hope not."

"But seriously Michelle, it was unbelievable. I'll always remember this. Thanks again." They gave each other a long and tight hug. Michelle discreetly gave his cock a nice squeeze. "Mmmmm... thanks! Now I'm going to drive to my next destination with a cock that's harder than granite."

Michelle laughed as she helped him take his stuff to shore. Cyrus felt a little weird being on solid ground again, after so long on a boat. It took him a little while to get used to it again. She walked with him to his car a few blocks away, and helped him load all his stuff.

"Well. This is it Michelle. I'm going to miss hanging out with you. But do keep in touch."

"You bet. You take care now. Have a great trip ahead." They hugged each other again. Cyrus jumped into the car, started the engine, and pulled out of the lot. He was on his way to the Waipoua Forest, not knowing what adventure or escapade lay ahead of him. But completely recharged, refreshed and rejuvenated, and sufficiently disconnected from home, he drove on to his next encounter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:55 PM