Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"I have never been on a cruise like this before. Usually I'm just the guide and operator. You're tiring me." She giggled

"Right. I'm the one to blame." He gave her tight ass a little squeeze before jumping into the water for a quick swim. "Oh wow, you have to come in here." Michelle lazily followed him in, the cold water waking up every nerve in her fatigued body. Swimming around refreshed her mind and muscles, and she was ready to pack up and get going.

They swam out, dried off and started to clean up and clear out the camp. Cyrus packed up the tent and made sure to pour water on the fire in case any embers were still burning, while Michelle cleared up the food supplies and their clothes. They loaded the raft and oared back to the boat.

Climbing aboard, they stowed the raft, and Michelle prepared to leave. She started the engines, charted a course to Paroa Bay, their last stop for the night before heading back to Russell the next day. Cyrus had a quick shower, changed his clothes and came back on the deck to relax in the sun, while Michelle steered the boat out of the harbor and on towards Paroa. It was a long journey back and with a couple of stops, it would take them most of the day. Cyrus had planned to swim a little more and take loads of photographs of the stunning scenery under different lighting throughout the day. He also planned to relax and read his book, soaking in the sun and the fresh air.

He had some time to reflect again, and write some more in his journal. His thoughts wandered back to Priya, and he decided to call and say hi once he reached Russell. In the meantime, he lay back and enjoyed the ride, clicking some photographs as Michelle tried to sail as close to shore as possible.

A couple of hours passed by and they found a quiet harbor for a quick swim and an early lunch. Once on their way, Michelle came out of the cabin. "Cyrus, do you mind steering her a while, I really need to take a nap. I'm really tired."

"Ya, sure. Do I need to do anything with the sails?"

"Nothing at all. She's all set. Just keep her on track."

"Ok cool. Now you go and get some rest. Don't worry." She gave him a smile and lay on the deck chair to get a little rest. By now, Cyrus had learnt enough to steer the boat and dock in a cove if required. Around 3, after Michelle had been asleep for nearly 2 hours, he docked the boat and went under to make some coffee. He came back up with a mug for Michelle as well and woke her up.

"Hey, sleepy head. Time to get up."

"Huh, what, already?"

"Yes. It's been 2 hours. Here's some coffee. And now I'm getting bored, so you need to get up."

"Thanks. You're bored so I have to get up." She took the mug and sat up. Cyrus laughed and sat next to her.

"Michelle, I've had an amazing time out here. It's really been magnificent. Thanks for such a memorable trip. Next time, I'm definitely not going to go if it's Tom." They laughed. "I can't believe I'm off tomorrow."

"I know. Would've been nice if you were around a few more days."

"Ya." He looked out towards the cove.

"Come on, let's get going." Michelle got up and went into the cabin to take over the navigation.

"How much longer?"

"We should be there by 6." Just as she predicted, they rolled into the harbor just a little before 6. It was not as secluded as the harbor the previous day, but it was still quiet and peaceful nonetheless. They found a spot to drop anchor, making sure they weren't too close to any other boats, who knows what sorts of noises they had planned to emit.

After making sure the boat was secure, they went ashore on the raft, took a beautiful walk up the hill to catch the setting sun. They were back on the boat by 8:30, and starving, they began to prepare some dinner.

"I have an idea." Cyrus grinned at her.

"And what's that?" She said, continuing to stir the soup, wondering what mischievous idea he had cooked up.

"Close your eyes." He told her.

Cyrus came up behind her, reached around and began untying her track pants. "I should've guessed your idea had something to do with this." She snickered.

"Wait, let me finish." He pulled her pants down, followed by her panties. "Lift your hands up." He then removed her t-shirt, and then unsnapped her bra.

"What's the..." She turned around to see Cyrus already naked.

"Let's cook naked." He laughed

"You're crazy." She turned around and began to cook again. Cyrus stood right behind her, with his semi-hard cock pressing against her firm ass. He played with her boobs and ran his hands up and down her stomach and chest as Michelle found it very difficult to continue.

"Mmmm.... Cyrus.... I don't know what you're going to get to eat if you continue like this."

"I don't care. It's fun."

"Ok, now why don't you take over from me and finish the pasta sauce?" She turned around and moved aside to make way for Cyrus.

He moved forward and began to cook, as she now stood close behind him, pushing her boobs against his back. She reached around and ran her hands up and down his chest, gently grazing her nails across his abdomen.

"Ohhh fffuuuccckk... that's sensitive." He jolted

"See, not easy is it?" She laughed. She moved her hands lower and grabbed his shaft. She began to slowly pump up and down, feeling its girth growing thicker in her fist. She began pumping it faster and faster till he was completely hard and had to step back from the stove a little so he wouldn't get burned.

"Fuuucckkk.... Mmmmmm yessss.... Michelle! Ohhh fucccckkk!" He had to stop cooking and place his hands on the countertop for balance. She rubbed her boobs up and down his back and he could feel her hard nipples grazing his skin.

"Ohhh Cyrus....mmmmm... you like that." She moaned as she continued to pump his cock, as she grew hornier with the feeling of her nipples rubbing against him.

"Mmmmmm.... Yessss.... Uhhhhhh yaaaa!" Is all Cyrus could say. Michelle stopped pumping his shaft, dropped to her knees and turned him around. He held the countertop as Michelle immediately swallowed his shaft in her hot mouth, moving her head back and forth. Her lips were pursed tight around his cock as her tongue danced around his shaft.

"Ohhhh Michellle..... ohhh fuuccckkkk yessss!" He moaned as she pumped her fist around the base of his cock and sucked and licked his head. She pulled out just so his head was still in her mouth and began to suck and rotate her tongue around, driving Cyrus completely crazy. She then moved her head forward, taking in several inches of his shaft, running her tongue along the length. She pulled out completely, and pointing his shaft upwards, she began to lick his balls. She ran her tongue up along the underside of his cock, taking is head in her mouth again and sucking. She continued alternating between sucking his cock and pumping it with her fist until she sensed Cyrus' body stiffen.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:54 PM