Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhhh... wowwwww... it's cold!" She screamed as she jumped right in. Cyrus didn't waste time, bothering to slowly enter. He jumped in as well, and it really wasn't as bad as he thought.

The light from the near full moon bounced off the surface of the calm cove, giving it a silver sheen. It was fairly clear, and a gentle breeze circled through the cove. Cyrus caught up to Michelle, who was swimming a little farther out.

"Oh, you're right, this is so refreshing." The cold water relaxed his muscles. Michelle was a great swimmer but Cyrus managed to catch up to her. Just able to touch the bottom, he stood and held Michelle, pulling her close to him. He leaned forward and passionately kissed her, sliding his tongue in and out of her mouth, feeling her soft skin underwater. As he pulled her closer, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he could feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest. They continued to kiss a little till Michelle wiggled away and swam off to the shallower part.

"Catch me if you want more." She teased. He swam after her but she was too quick that time around. He sat down in the shallow water, leaving his lower part of the body submerged. He looked out to Michelle, a few feet away, swimming back towards him.

"Very bad Cyrus. Can't even chase after me."

She suddenly disappeared underwater, but he could see her body with the help of the moonlight. She swam towards him, and while still underwater, grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth. It was one of the most incredible feelings Cyrus had ever felt, with the combination of the cold water and her hot mouth engulfing his rising shaft.

He leaned back and enjoyed the feeling for a few seconds until Michelle had to surface for air. "Ohhh wow that felt good!"

She smiled at him, stood up and ran out of the water. He got up and chased her onto the beach, his now erect cock swinging in front of him, as he ran towards their camp. "You really have some tricks up your sleeve." He chuckled as he grabbed a towel to dry off.

"You still want some of this?" She teased him, flaunting her body from behind the fire. She squeezed her boobs, tweaking her nipples between her fingers, and running her hands up and down her body. He held his hard cock in his palms and began to stroke it, intently watching as she continued her teasing.

Continuing to massage her boobs, she ran one hand lower and parted her pussy lips. She inserted a finger between her moist folds and began to slowly slide in and out. Licking her lips, she moaned as she moved her attention to her clit, rotating her finger around the swollen bulb. Cyrus' cock was throbbing in his hands, as he began pumping his fist faster and faster, getting increasingly stimulated.

"Come and get me." She said, as she walked away from the fire and disappeared into the darkness behind. He followed her as she kept calling out to him, only her seductive voice giving her location away. He finally spotted her, leaning back against a tree, with the moonlight shining on her. Still playing with her pussy, she moaned,

"Ohhh baby.... Come and get me.... I need your cock in me now! Mmmm... yaaaaa!"

He walked up to her, lifted her right leg and wrapped it around his waist, and pointed his cock at her waiting pussy. He pushed forward, spreading her tight folds and slowly sliding all the way into her pulsating pussy. "Ohhhhhh yaaaaaa.... Babbbbyyyy... just like that." She moaned. "Uhhhhhh.... Aaaaaaahhhhhh yaaaaa.... Aaaaaaaahh yaaaaa baby.... Give it to me.... All the way!"

He placed his hands on the tree for support, and with her leg wrapped around his waist, be began pumping in and out. Sliding out nearly all the way, before leaning his body forward and thrusting back in, slamming his pelvis into hers.

"Aaahhhh... yaaaa... yaaaa... yaaaa baby... just like that.... Ohhhh fuuuuccckkkk yaaa.. yaaa.. yaaaa.. yaaa!" She moaned continuously in quick successions. She leaned her head back against the tree, closed her eyes, and went into a deep trance as his cock filled her to the brim.

Cyrus kissed her lips, running his tongue over the luscious flesh, licking lower onto her neck. He continued to kiss all across her neck as his ass pistoned back and forth, harder and harder, slamming his cock into her. Her standing with one leg around him made her pussy all the more tighter, and with her clenching her pussy muscles like she did, the feelings of pleasure had reached heights he had never known.

"Uhhhhh yaaaaaa babby.... Uhhhh yaaaa.... Fuuuuccck yaaaa..... mmmmm Cyruuusss.... Just like that.... Yesss... give it to me.... Faster!" She yelled between each thrust. He continued to pump in and out. "Come with me... baby... yessss.... Come with me!"

"Ohhh yaaaa Michelle.... Mmmmm yaaaaa... uhhhh.... Yaaaa.... Uuhhhh fuuuccckkk!" He moaned as he picked up pace.

"Ohhhhh fffucccckkkk Immmm ccoooommmmiiinng!! Yessss... give it to me...... give me your load!!" She urged as her orgasm exploded. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh fffuccccckkkk yaaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaa... yaaaaa... uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh baabbbby!" She came hard, her pussy going into spasms, quickly bringing Cyrus' orgasm to the brim.

He thrust into her one last time, threw his head back and moaned,

"Aaaaaahhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Yaaaaaa... uhhhhhh fffffuccckkkkk.... Yaaaaa.. yaaa!"

He began shooting his load deep inside her as their bodies were plastered together, shaking and gyrating, having a rocking orgasm together. His hips pushed up deep into her, spilling every last drop in her, till he was spent. They clung to each other for several moments before he moved back, letting his limp cock slide out, as Michelle still leaned against the tree.

"Fuck Cyrus.... Oh that felt good." She panted. "Come on let's go back to the tent. I'm not done."

"You are some animal!" They both chuckled.

"You are no less."

"True."

They walked back to the tent, unzipped it and crawled in. It was fairly comfortable for 2 people, and with thick sleeping bags, the ground didn't hurt either. They left the screen open to let the cool breeze ventilate the nylon capsule. They spent the next hour or so, caressing and embracing, and fucking each other silly in several positions before their unbelievable carnal desires were fulfilled, and all energy sapped from their bodies.

They slept like babies, with their naked bodies intertwined, their minds in a state of complete euphoria. They awoke early the next morning to the delicate sounds of birds chirping and the soothing sound of water lapping the beach. It was nearly 8 am, and Cyrus gently shook Michelle and woke her up.

"Morning."

"Mmm... morning." She turned over, still very groggy. "What's the time?"

"A little after 8. We better get going." He crawled out of the tent, completely naked, and stretched in the cool morning breeze. Michelle joined him a couple of minutes later, looking like she still needed some sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:54 PM