Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Aaaaahhhh yesssss.... Yessss Cyrus... just like that.... give it to me... harder... fuck me now!" She moaned and pulsated her pussy as he began to plunge in and out of her. The slight upward angle made his cock brush her g-spot each time it slid in and out, intensifying her senses.

"Huuuuhhh.... Oohhh yaaaaa... that's it baby... that's what I want.... Give it to me!" She continued to scream. He held on to her hips and began to slam in and out of her, his balls slapping her ass each time he thrust forward. "Yesss... yessss... yessss... ohhhh yessss.... That's it."

Michelle used one hand to keep balance and moved her other hand to play with her swaying breasts. She cupped her right breast and began to gently knead the spongy flesh, tweaking her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Cyrus reached around her and began to rub her clit, pressing and rubbing in sync with his thrusts. It almost sounded like his thrust were coordinated with each wave that lapped against the side of the boat.

"Ohhh yess baby.... Rub it... harder... harder... yaa.. yaa... yaa... yaaa... yaaa!" She moaned in sync with his pounding. "I'm..... going... to.... Come! Yesss... yessss...Im coming!" She screamed as she held the railing tight. Her body stiffened, and her pussy clenched his shaft as her orgasm blasted inside her. "Yyeesssssssss.... Ohhhhh fffuuuuccckkk yessss baby..... mmmmmmm... yaaaa!" She came in short and hard waves.

As her orgasm subsided, Cyrus pulled out of her and turned her around. She sat on the seat and spread her legs as Cyrus kneeled in front of her. The height of the low seat was just perfect for Cyrus' glistening cock to slide right into her waiting pussy. He held her ankles and lifted her legs up, placing them against his shoulders and pushed forward, penetrating her once again.

She lifted her hands to play with her breasts and nipples, staring into his eyes as he fucked her. "Mmmmm.... Yesss Cyrus.... Yesss... ohhh yesss... right there... it feels sooooo gooood!"

He pumped faster and faster, his orgasm boiling inside him, ready to shoot his load deep inside her. He thrust forward, deep and hard, pushing his pelvis against hers, as Michelle began to flex her pussy muscles again, squeezing his shaft each time he entered her.

"Ohhhh ffuuucck Michelle.... Yessss.... Yessss.... I love that!" He moaned as he threw his head back. "Ohhh.... Fuuucckkk.... Uhhhh. I'mmm.... Cooomiing!" He couldn't control it anymore as he buried his cock deep inside her and began to shoot his load.

Cyrus' warm come and pulsating cock triggered a small orgasm in Michelle, as Cyrus unloaded every drop inside her.

"Uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhhmmmm... aaaaahhhhh yaaaa baby.... Uhhhhmmmm!" She moaned with her eyes closed, as her orgasm passed and Cyrus fell forward on her chest. She lowered her legs, wrapped them around him and ran her hands up and down his back as his head rested between her boobs.

"That was amazing Cyrus. I really needed a nice thick cock inside me. It had been such a long time."

"You were amazing Michelle. I can't get over what you do with your pussy." He stood up and stared down at her gorgeous body, withdrawing his flaccid cock.

"I'm thirsty." Michelle stood up and poured them both another glass of wine. After draining their third bottle and having another cigarette, they finally decided they had had enough and went bellow.

"I think one bedroom is sufficient for the both of us." She smiled as she pulled him into the master bedroom of the boat. They climbed into bed and got under the covers, still completely naked. Michelle rested her head on his chest as Cyrus lay on his back, pondering over the trip so far and what had happened just now.

He still couldn't believe his luck at how his trip had begun. He was in a fabulous country, with extraordinary outdoors, and had already had three extremely stimulating and torrid affairs with three gorgeous women. And if this was any indication of what lay ahead, he thought, he was going to be one lucky and happy man. He certainly knew the next couple of nights were going to be incredible. He was also feeling so much less tension and stress from his life he had left behind, but of course, still thought about Priya and missed her.

The next morning, Cyrus was stirred by the shrill noise of some seagulls cawing around upstairs. He opened his eyes and found Michelle curled up next to him, still fast asleep. He eased out of bed to put a pot of coffee to brew before going to the bathroom. The aroma of the coffee filled the cabin and woke up Michelle. She stretched her lithe body and crawled out of bed.

"Morning." She called out.

"Morning." He replied from the bathroom. "Slept well?"

"Totally. Wish we could sleep some more."

"I know. I've put some coffee to brew."

"Mmmm... I know. The aroma woke me up." She waited for him to get out.

"What's the time?" He said as he slid open the bathroom door. Michelle looked adorable, completely groggy and hair a little disheveled, standing completely naked in front of him.

"7:30. We should get going soon."

"Ok, I'll get some breakfast out."

"Ok, I'll see you on deck in a couple of minutes." She disappeared into the bathroom as Cyrus poured himself a mug of coffee and set the table with some milk, cereal and fruits. They ate on the deck, under the sun with a light breeze blowing in the cool morning.

"So where to captain?"

"Whangamumu sailor." She giggled, smacking his bare ass as she went down for a quick shower. "We need to reach there by nightfall. Will take you to some lovely placed along the way." She called out before slipping into the bathroom.

After her shower, Cyrus helped Michelle with the anchor. Once it was stowed away, Michelle got into the cabin, started the engine, and slowly made her way out of the cove. Cyrus took the time to apply some sun block and relax on the deck with his book. They had a couple of hours before they would stop at a special place Michelle had in mind.

In about half an hour, they were back in open sea when Michelle switched off the engine, opened up the main sail and let the boat glide in complete silence.

"You want me to show you a few things about sailing?"

"Ya, that would be great." He said as he laid down his book and stood up.

She taught Cyrus some basic sailing terminology before showing him the mechanics on the boat. The wind was not too strong, and easy enough for Cyrus to pick up a few tips. A little before noon, they reached a small, uninhabited island, which had a small beach tucked behind a cove.

"We should stop here for a swim. You can take some nice photographs as well. Hardly anyone ever comes out here." Michelle rolled up the sail, went back into the cabin and turned the engine back on. She slowly steered the boat towards the beach and dropped anchored a short way away so the boat wouldn't hit any rocks. They lowered a raft into the water, jumped in and rowed up to the shore.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:53 PM