Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhhhh babbbyyy.... That felt soooo incredible. I was waiting for that for so long." Continuing to stare into his eyes, she lifted her arms over her head and ran her hands through her hair. She slowly began to lift her body up, sliding her tight pussy up his shaft, and then slowly began to lower herself again, massaging his cock with her pussy muscles, till she had devoured his cock in her once again.

Michelle began slowly seductively sliding up and down his cock, pushing from her knees to rise up, then slowly come back down, steadily picking up pace as Cyrus watched the show.

"Mmmm... yessss Michelle... oh that feels sooo good.... Yesss baby... mmmmm.... Your pussy is so tight!" He moaned as he watched his cock appear and disappear, faster and faster, until Michelle was bouncing up and down. Her hands still over her head, she began to dance on his cock, sliding up and down and back and forth, rolling her hips as she rode his thick cock.

She dropped her hands and leaned forward, placing them on Cyrus' thighs and continued using her hips, up and down, and back and forth, rotating her pussy around his cock.

"Ohhhh fuuuccckkk yessss..... Michelle.... Mmmm.... Yesss." He squeezed her firm ass as it went up and down as Michelle lifted one of her hands to her breasts and played with her taut nipples.

"Aaaahhhh.... Yaaaaaa baby.... Mmmmm... uhhhh... uhhhhh....uhhhh....uhhhh...uhhh!" She moaned, moving up and down faster and faster. Cyrus was fighting to control himself as her tight pussy clamped around his shaft like a vice and squeezed with every stroke, pushing his senses into overdrive.

"Fffuuucck Michellle.... Ohhhh... woooww.... Uhhhh fffucccckkk..... that's.... ohhhh... amazing!" He moaned, as his body stiffened with a building orgasm. "Im.... Going.... To... come... yess...yesss.... Ohhh that feels so good.... Tighten that pussy....aaahh!" He continued to moan as Michelle gyrated her hips faster and faster, slamming into his pelvis and grinding into him.

"Ohhh babbbby.... Michellle.... I'm.... coooommminng!" Hearing that, she stopped and lifted herself off his shaft and kneeled in front of him. He quickly sat up as she grabbed his lubricated shaft and vigorously slid up and down its length. She pumped just 5 or 6 times before Cyrus' muscles stiffened and ropes of thick come began shooting out of his cock, some into her waiting mouth, some trickling down her chin onto her breasts. She slid her palm up and down his cock a few more times, gently squeezing every drop out.

"Ohhhhh....Fuuucck Michelle! Ohhh baby.... Incredible." He said as he fell back on the chair.

"So does that better explain what I had hoped for?" She giggled, as she climbed onto the chair and lay next to him.

"You have some high hopes. But I like that in a person." He chuckled.

"And I told you, be warned." They both laughed.

They were free to roam naked, with no one to disturb or pry on them. They walked around the deck, drinking a little more wine and having a smoke, quietly enjoying the cool breeze and the silence. Their hands continued to explore each other's bodies, enjoying the smooth skin and soft touches. Cyrus enjoyed exploring her curves, her fleshy boobs and her smooth stomach. She enjoyed running her hands up and down his chest and firm abs occasionally playing with his semi-hard cock and balls.

Michelle stood close to Cyrus, and let her hands explore, "I've never done this before. With a guest. I just felt some intense energy between us."

"You don't have to explain," he smiled at her. "I'm glad and I'm super lucky you came on board. I don't think I would have enjoyed the trip as much with Tom." They both laughed.

Her hands continued to roam as she concentrated on his thick but drooping cock. She held the slowly hardening flesh in her palm and began to stroke up and down, feeling its girth as it began to rise. He pulled her in to kiss her as he dropped one hand lower to her boobs. He cupped her left breast and gently massaged, playing with her stiff nipple between her thumb and forefinger. His cock was now full and erect in the grip of her hand, poking at her abdomen.

"Come here." She said, walking towards the front of the boat. She bent forward, held onto the railing, placed a leg up onto the seat, and stuck her ass out towards Cyrus. He walked up to her, grabbed her hips, and massaged her pussy with his fingers. Reaching between her legs, he spread her outer labia with his middle and ring fingers, and ran the tip of his middle finger up and down her moist inner labia. He started from her clit, gently pressing it under the tip of his finger, then slid down her slit and pushed through her folds into her tight canal, before pulling out and starting all over again.

"Uhhhhhh yaaaaaa.... Cyrus... ohhhh that feels sooo good... uhhhh uhhhh uhhhhh... yaaaa!" She moaned as Cyrus ran his finger up and down a few more time as her juices were flowing down her thighs. He then held his cock at her entrance and slid it up and down the length of her pussy, lubricating his bulbous head before pushing forward. His glans parted her lips and entered, and as he pushed forward, his shaft freely slid in, disappearing inch by inch till his pelvis was pushing against her ass. Balancing himself, he placed a leg on the seat as well, giving him leverage as he started to thrust his ass back and forth, plying his thick cock through her tight folds.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:52 PM