Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
They continued to chat for a while, and before long the bottle of wine was over and Cyrus opened another one.

"You know what I'm loving?" Cyrus said as they finished cleaning up and stood on the deck having their wine and a smoke.

"What?"

"This is not just a tour that you're taking me on. I'm really enjoying hanging out with you like friends. So casual and chilled out."

"Usually these trips get boring because it's always so formal, and I have to maintain such a proper decorum. Here, I feel so comfortable with you, like old friends."

They stood on the deck, staring out at complete darkness, chatting for a while about their travels. Michelle was very friendly, and Cyrus instantly felt comfortable with her. Michelle stood a little closer to Cyrus, leaning against his bare shoulders, feeling equally comfortable. Ever since they left Russell, she had felt physically attracted to him and now her levels of arousal were getting rather heightened.

"You know what?" Michelle asked him with a cheeky grin, being a little daring.

"What?"

"You saw me naked after my swim." She said boldly. "Isn't it only fair I get my turn?"

Cyrus wasn't all that surprised at hearing something like that. "Yours was by chance."

"So. You still saw me. Now strip mister." She ordered, grinning at him and stepping away to get a better view.

"Fine. No problem." Readily removing whatever little clothing he had left on him. He had wanted Michelle all along, and now finally things were moving in the right direction.

"The way you looked at me, made me feel really hot." She said as he kicked off his shorts and boxers. "Mmmmm.....I'd love to take that cock of yours deep in my throat." She said, looking at his thick and semi-flaccid cock dangling between his legs. She licked her juicy lips, her tone of voice instantly changing from cute and lovable to sultry and seductive.

She placed her wine glass down and stood up. She undid her braid and let her hair loose, as it flowed down to the middle of her back. She untied her dress from behind, slid the fabric off her shoulders and let it fall off her body, gathering at her feet. She stepped out of it and began walking towards Cyrus, completely naked, with her boobs lightly bouncing as she swayed her body. The wind blew her lustrous hair as she seductively undulated her body closer to him.

Cyrus put his glass down, and watched every inch of her body gliding towards him. As she approached, she pushed him down on the deck chair and straddled him, held his face and planted her lips on his. Instantly they felt a wave of electricity pass through as their warm bodies made contact with each other. As Michelle leaned forward, he firm breasts and erect nipples pressed against his chest.

"Mmmmm....uhhhmmm...aahahhmmmm." Michelle moaned with her lips locked on his. Cyrus held her at the waist and pulled her in, returning her passionate kiss and running his tongue around her lips. Her skin felt smooth and satiny with the lotion she had put earlier, and she smelled like an exotic flower garden.

Michelle felt Cyrus' thick and hard cock pushing up against her firm ass, as she began to grind down on it. He pulled his mouth away and began kissing down her neck, working his hands through her silky hair. She arched her back, thrusting her chest out towards him as his tongue wandered lower down her chest and into the furrow between her buoyant breasts. Her hands took support around his neck as she leaned further back, tilting her head back and pushing her chest out more.

He ran the tip of his tongue up and down between her boobs, then around each one, before taking her right nipple into his mouth and sucking. Michelle squealed at the touch of his warm and soft tongue against her sensitive nipple.

"Aaaaahh.... Mmmmmmm.... Uhhh...Uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm!" She moaned and swayed back and forth slowly. He traced his tongue around her boobs, feeling every satiny inch of her soft skin, taking her left nipple in his mouth and gently nibbling the firm flesh. He held her firm back and continued to run his tongue across her chest, feeling the pliant flesh of her boobs against his lips.

Michelle ran her hand down his neck and pushed his chest. "Lie down."

Cyrus lay on his back as she climbed on top of him and turned around, with her pussy hovering right above his face and his shaft pointing straight at her face. Cyrus held her hips and lowered her pussy onto his lips, running the flat of his tongue up and down her dripping wet slit, tasting her sweet nectar.

"Mmmm... yessss.... Ohhhh yesss... uhhhh... Cyrus... that feels soooo good!" Michelle was on fire, she had wanted Cyrus all day and now her levels of arousal were driving her wild. As Cyrus continued to slowly run his tongue up and down her slit, she held his cock in her fist and began to slide up and down. Lubricating his shaft with her saliva, she twirled her fist around, rapidly sliding up and down its thick length. Pumping the base, she lowered her mouth onto his swollen glans and began to run the tip of her tongue around the sensitive tip in circles.

"Mmmmmmm.... Uhhhhhh...aaaaahhh....uhhhhh." Cyrus moaned into Michelle's pussy as she continued to lick his head and pump his shaft. He pulled her lower and dipped his tongue into her canal, pushing into her wet folds and twirling his tongue around.

"Ohhhh...mmmmmm....aaaahhhhhh...uhhhhhh!" Michelle moaned with Cyrus' cock going in and out of her mouth. Their bodies rocked on the chair together. Michelle continued to slide her fist up and down, pushing her mouth lower, slowly swallowing his shaft inch by inch. Bobbing her head up and down, she took more and more of him in till she had engulfed nearly his full length. She slid her mouth along his shaft, running her tongue against the satin smooth skin, gently sucking as she moved up and down.

Cyrus darted his tongue in and out of her slit, twirling it in circles before running it up and down its length. He angled his mouth and puckered his lips around her engorged clit and gently sucked, sending waves of intense pleasure racing through Michelle's nerves.

"Oooohhhhhhhh fffuuuucccck babbbyyy.... Yesssssssss... ohhhhhhh yesssssss.......uhhhhhhh!" Michelle moaned, pulling his cock out of her mouth. She let Cyrus lick a few more times before quickly sliding down his chest, holding his shaft at her entrance, and lowering herself onto his shaft in one fluid motion.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh bbbaaaabbbyyyy..... yessssssssss.... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Yessss fuucccckkk yesssss... Im cccccooooommmmiiinggg!!!!" She screamed as Cyrus' thick cock penetrated her tight folds and entered her, instantly triggering her waiting orgasm, as it lay buried deep within her abyss. "Aaaahhhh fffucccckkk yessss...yessss...yessss...yesss..yessss.... fffucccckkk yaaaaa!" She screamed freely into the dark night, not a sole within miles of them. Her pussy went into spasms around his shaft, her body shook and she threw her head back as she continued to moan.

Cyrus lay there, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy pulsating around his cock, as her warm juices leaked out onto his thighs. When her orgasm finally subsided, she turned her head and looked over at Cyrus.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:52 PM