Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ok cool. I'm going to let the food settle down a bit then jump in for sure. Joining me?"

"Would love to but I have to finish up some stuff. Definitely next time."

In about twenty minutes or so, Cyrus decided to jump in and take a quick swim around. The water was cold and refreshing, and with his goggles on, he could see an aquarium down below. It was very different to the tropical dives he had done in South-East Asia, but the variety down there was magnificent. He swam around a little, went up to the beach and walked around, before swimming back to the boat. He rinsed off with the fresh water and went below to change into fresh boxers and shorts, choosing to spend the rest of the day bare chested.

In the meantime, Michelle pulled the anchor up and began sailing towards Moturua and Motukiekie Islands. Cyrus brought his camera up and was busy taking a lot of photographs as Michelle tried to sail as close to the shore as possible. She then pulled away and set sail towards open water, left the boat on autopilot and came out.

"So pasta for dinner? With some grilled fish?" She asked him

"That sounds perfect. And a lovely bottle of white wine."

"Absolutely."

They sailed towards Okahu Island, and by 7:30, Michelle had found another gorgeous spot to anchor. The sky already had a crimson hue, and the landscape was beginning to become a silhouette. Cyrus felt it was such a perfect setting, to be on a boat, in a secluded bay and stunning scenery, accompanied by a gorgeous woman, who had been quite friendly and somewhat suggestive ever since they began the journey. He was hoping this would lead to something more with Michelle.

"Hey Michelle, let me help with the dinner. I'd love to cook up some fish."

"Be my guest darling. Any help I can get." She winked at him. "In that case, I might jump in for a swim."

"Sure, go ahead." Cyrus went under to get things ready for dinner.

He dug around the fridge and the pantry, assembled some ingredients, and thought of what he'd make. He decided on a simple herb and mustard marinated grilled fish with a simple tomato and cream cheese pasta. He didn't have the equipment or the ingredients to come up with much more than that. As he began to clean the fish, he heard a splash and then a scream from Michelle.

"Fuccckkk it's cold!" She yelled out. It quickly occurred to him that she hadn't come down to change into her bathing suit. He went upstairs to check, and in the fading light he could just about make out that she was floating in the water, topless. He guessed she was completely naked and all he could do was stand and imagine what her body was like, completely nude, bobbing up and down in the water. Seeing him on deck looking down, she gave him a huge smile and waved, before ducking under the water and swimming around the boat.

He went back down and returned to cooking, in a vain attempt to distract him from what he had just seen. He continued to clean and then marinate the fish, and then began cooking the pasta sauce, but with an image of Michelle's body seared into his mind. Just as the sauce came up to a boil, he heard Michelle coming back onto the boat and using the hot water shower to rinse herself off.

"Cyrus, can you help me for a second?" She yelled out to him.

"Uh, ya sure." Wondering if she didn't mind him seeing her. He put the stove on a gentle simmer and went up to help her. He got to the top of the stairs and froze, seeing Michelle standing at the back of the boat, in absolutely nothing, droplets of water trickling down her beautifully toned body. The fading light cast a copper hue on her damp body, making her look even more seductive. Her medium length blonde hair was drenched, as she pressed her hands over it to slick it back and let the excess water cascade down her body, and over her perky boobs, which, as he had imagined, were beautifully rounded and high and firm. Even without his touch, he knew they were soft and smooth. From where he stood, he could make out a neatly trimmed pussy, where her gorgeous slender legs culminated.

"You like what you see I think?" She said, grinning at him. "Now can you please help me with a towel, I forgot to bring one and I'm freezing."

"Uh, oh ya, sorry. Sure." He stumbled around before running downstairs to get a towel, his cock throbbing in his shorts. He ran back up and handed her the towel, and turned to look away.

"It's ok Cyrus, you've already seen me. You don't have to look away."

"So you tease all your male tourists like this?"

"No. Females as well." She laughed. "I'm joking. It's not a big deal. I don't feel uncomfortable. Do you?"

"No, of course not." He smirked. "Just didn't expect it, that's all. I mean, you're gorgeous, and I guess I'm lucky." He laughed and turned around to admire her once again as she had dried off and wrapped her towel around her body.

"Thanks. Now can we eat, I'm starving." She stroked his cheek gently, letting her hand run down his neck, over his bare chest and arm as she walked past him and down the stairs to change.

"Uh, ya sure." His head spun as he ran down to put the fish on the pan and boil the pasta. Everything else was ready as he set up the table while Michelle put some clothes on. He opened a bottle of crisp chardonnay, and brought out all the food to the table and waited.

"Mmmm, smells delicious." Michelle walked up, now dressed in a beautiful white, thin and flowing cotton dress. The light from the candle made the silhouette of her braless breasts clearly visible through the sheer fabric, and as she looked at him, the candle shimmered in her bright blue eyes. Her still damp hair was tied in a thick braid, and some sort of moisturizer made her beautifully tanned skin glow in the dim light. She smelled divine as she walked past him and sat on the chair across from Cyrus. "What are we eating?" She looked like a Greek goddess.

"Well, we have a herb and mustard marinated, pan seared fish with a tomato and cream cheese pasta. Pour you some wine?"

"Please, thanks." They both clinked their glasses together and took a swig of the wine, Cyrus a little larger one. He couldn't get the image of her naked body out of his mind, and now the image in front of him was driving him equally wild.

"Hope I didn't make you uncomfortable earlier." She asked, taking a bite of the fish.

"No, not at all. I was just surprised. I mean, very very pleasantly surprised of course. But I just never expected to see all of it."

"Really? You weren't hoping to?"

Cyrus loved her teasing, and laughed. "I didn't say I wasn't hoping to. I said I didn't expect to."

"Ah, so you were hoping to."

"Certainly!" He said confidently, as they continued to eat, and continued the teasing.

"Mmmm Cyrus, this is delicious."

"Thanks, it's simple really. Couldn't do too much way out here."

"That's what I like, the simplicity."

"It's so amazing out here. So secluded, quiet, beautiful. It's pure paradise, and getting to eat a candlelit dinner with a beautiful date, what more does one need." She gave him a warm and pleasant smile. "You know, sometimes we see photos of places and really wonder if they exist on this planet."

"I know. Have you seen pictures of French Polynesia or Fiji?"

"Oh I'm dying to go there."

"I've been to Fiji, and before I went I saw so pictures and thought it can't really be like this. When I reached, it was a whole other story. I don't know if you have a chance, but try and go there. It's easy from here."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:52 PM