Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"We'll pass the town of Tapeka on the tip of the peninsula, and head towards the Motuarohia Island, right here. We should reach here by mid-day. We then move on to Moturua, Motukiekie and Okahu Island," pointing to a small island quite far out at sea.

"We'll anchor in a small bay in Okahu tonight. Tomorrow, we'll set sail early in the morning for Waewaetorea Island, then passing the large Urupukapuka Island towards Rawhiti and along this peninsula. We need to reach Whangamumu on the other side of the peninsula by nightfall tomorrow."

"On the 21st, we set sail early, backtracking towards Russell, passing Rawhiti and towards Parekura Bay. We then continue further and reach a small bay near Manawaora for the night. Early on the 22nd, we'll sail back to Russell."

"Sounds good," Cyrus said, "I love the names." He laughed, going through the itinerary on the map once again as Michelle got back to steering the boat. Cyrus went back outside to get some sun, and brought out his laptop to write in his journal. He was in a deep thought when suddenly Michelle came up to him.

"Hey Cyrus," he jumped. "Oh, sorry to scare you." She laughed. "Was just wondering if you want anything. Something to eat, a beer, anything?"

"A beer sounds great actually. It's already 11:30, and on holiday, so it's not early any more." He laughed

"Sure, I'll get you one." She ran off downstairs to get him a nicely chilled beer.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"Not now actually. Maybe a little later, when we stop for lunch. By the way, what would you like for lunch? Sandwiches and salad? Or pasta?"

"Sandwiches are perfect. We can do pasta for dinner?"

"Cool, so I'll organize some sandwiches for lunch. Tuna as well as some with grilled vegetables."

"Perfect. Thanks."

He got back to writing in his journal, sipping on his beer and enjoying the beautiful coastline pass by. They soon reached the tip of the peninsula, where Michelle turned right to go east. There was a vast expanse of ocean directly ahead of them, and the wind was a little stronger now. He put away his laptop and stood at the stem of the boat, enjoying the breeze, and the crystal blue water. All of a sudden, he saw a couple of dolphins jump out in front of the boat, playing and swimming alongside. He rushed to get his camera and was lucky to see about 6 of them swimming along.

Michelle came to the bow, "Amazing huh. We see them all the time. They are such amazing creatures."

"I know. I've always wanted to see this. First time in the wild." He took several photos and a few with them doing acrobatic stunts before the swam off.

Around 1:30, they reached Motuarohia Island and Michelle found a very nice secluded cove to anchor. The color of the water was something Cyrus had not seen in a long time, since his trip to Thailand. In the shallow, the light green and turquoise water lapped up on the pristine white-sand beach, completely secluded, with not a sole or boat in sight.

Michelle stopped in a fairly shallow part of the cove and dropped anchor. "Like the place?"

"Like it? It's absolutely stunning. I can sit here all day." He looked down from the deck, and could see straight to the bottom.

"Well, let's have some lunch. I'll get the sandwiches and the salad. Another beer?"

"Oh sure. Only if you join me though."

She laughed. "Ok, I will."

Michelle had set up a small table in the back of the boat, and unrolled the tarp to cover them from the sun. She laid out a fresh green salad and some delicious looking sandwiches, as they sat down to a quiet and peaceful lunch.

"So, how did you get into this business?"

"My uncle and aunt actually own this company, and as a child I'd spend every weekend and holiday with them, sailing around. I just couldn't get enough of it. So I decided to join them. They've retired now and I mostly manage the business. My cousin heads it, but he's usually busy with a couple of other businesses."

"Must be a great quality of life. To be out here so often."

"Ya, definitely. Fresh air, no stress really, makes for a good living. Keeps you happy and healthy. So what brings you to New Zealand?"

"Well, I've sort of taken a sabbatical from my business. I'm really into photography and I wanted to spend some time doing a lot of that. I had heard so much about New Zealand, so I decided to take a few months off and travel."

"Oh nice. How's it been so far?"

"Unbelievable. I've been a little over two weeks, and I'm absolutely loving it. I started in Auckland, then went up to the far north, and now here."

"So what next from here?"

"Wow, so much more. I still have a lot to see in the North Island. Corromandel, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua, Taupo, Hawke's Bay. Then I spend a couple of months in the South with a group of photographers on a project."

"Oh, that sounds interesting. It's a little country, but it's got so much to see. If you're into the outdoors, this is your paradise."

"I can imagine. Great sandwiches, by the way." He smiled at her, and stared into her eyes. She really looked adorable in her bikini, with her bright blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Her almond shaped blue eyes stared back at his with equal intensity, and he sensed some signals, encouraging him to be more forward. There were a few moments of silence while they gazed into each other's eyes, when Cyrus thought about her comment earlier about many hot girls around.

"You know, I've been looking around, and I don't really see that many hot girls around." He teased

"You don't?"

"No. Well, not that many at least."

"So you do see some then." She laughed. "And I still warn you to be careful."

"Why, what's going to happen?" He smiled at her.

"Just be warned, that's all." She said as she stood up to clear the table.

"I see." They finished up and he helped to clear the table. Michelle finished up in the kitchen as Cyrus watched her work, helping around a little.

"Cyrus." She called out.

"Ya, be right there."

"We're going to be anchored here for a little while, so you can swim if you want. We'll set sail again around 3."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:51 PM