Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
As he approached, he spotted the boat, looking beautiful as it swayed gently with the small waves that splashed against her side. A full cherry wood boat, with blue paint along the side, a large middle sail, and ample of deck space, it was a dream boat. It looked like it was fairly new and in excellent condition, and he was really excited to be on it for 3 days, and even learn a few sailing tips.

"Hello... uh, Tom?" Cyrus called out, in case the captain was already aboard.

"Be right with you." He heard a woman call out.

Was Tom a woman, Cyrus had a funny thought for a second, until Michelle appeared from down below. She was wearing the same tiny red shorts as the other day, and along with that, a bikini top that now made it easier for Cyrus to imagine their shape and size. They were not large, but looked full on her athletic frame. They filled out her small bikini nicely, and were definitely natural and perfectly shaped.

"I was wondering why Tom had a female voice." Cyrus joked. "So you're getting the boat ready before we head out?"

"Actually Cyrus, Tom fell ill last night, and he asked me if I could take over this charter. I didn't really have anything else planned so I offered."

"Well, lucky me, I suppose." Cyrus flirted a little. He really couldn't believe his stroke of luck, and his mind wandered to all sorts of possibilities that could occur over the next few days. At least, he hoped his fantasies would play out into reality.

She gave him a cheeky grin and a wink before heading to the front of the boat. "We're nearly all set here. Why don't you come aboard, put your stuff down below, and then I'll give you a quick brief on the boat and some safety tips, etc."

"Sure." Cyrus jumped on to the boat. He took his small duffle bag and camera equipment down to the lower level. He was amazed to see how luxurious and comfortable it was down there. The entire downstairs had full wooden paneling, it had a small pantry and kitchenette capable of making a decent sized meal, and it had a long passage leading to bedrooms and bathrooms. This boat could actually accommodate close to 6 people, so it had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and decent enough space to walk around. Cyrus was glad it wasn't claustrophobic like he had imagined it would be.

He returned to the upper deck, and saw that Michelle was ticking things off on a checklist.

"Need a hand with anything?" He asked

"Nope, all set. Thanks. So everything comfortable down there?"

"Oh ya. It's a great boat. I'm surprised a medium sized boat like this is so spacious and luxurious."

"Ya, it's pretty nice down there. No one really minds spending a few nights on this thing."

"Hey Michelle, since it's only me on this trip, I was wondering if you can give me some sailing tips."

"Oh ya, of course. In 3 days, I'll have you sailing alone." She gave him a warm smile.

"And please let me know if there is anything I can help with." He offered.

"Sure thing."

It was now nearly 8:30, and all the preps were done. There was a light breeze, and the weather forecast was supposed to be good for the next 3 days. Michelle sat in the captain's cabin, near the steering wheel and asked Cyrus to come over.

"Ok, Cyrus, so are you a good swimmer?"

"Ya, I'm quite decent. I've swum a lot in the ocean before."

"Ok, good. Just in case, the life jackets are under this seat here." Pointing to a seat behind the wheel. "The fire hydrant is inside this cabinet." Pointing to the small door under the wheel. "If you want to jump into the water, make sure we are properly anchored in, and I know where you are. We won't be needing the engine too much, but if it is on, don't jump in. Make sure I switch it off first."

She walked to the back of the boat. "This ladder here can be dropped down so you can get back up. This hose here has fresh water to rinse off before you get back into the boat. It has nice hot water."

She then walked downstairs. "Feel free to make what you want, I wouldn't mind you making a meal or two." She joked.

"I'd love that actually."

"The boat is pretty well stocked with supplies. Meat and seafood in the freezer, vegetables in the fridge, provisions in the cupboard. You can cook up a 7-course meal for me, if you'd like." She laughed.

"That sounds like fun." He looked around and scanned the kitchen.

"Use as little water as possible. Towels and linens are in this cabinet. You can leave the dirty ones down in that basket. I hope you have non-marking footwear."

"Ya, I have these." He lifted his leg to show her his rubber sandals.

"Yup, those are perfect. Other than that, I think we're all set. Let's go back up." They walked up to the steering wheel so Michelle could show him how the boat worked.

It was 9 am, and they were off. Michelle started the engines, and they slowly made their way out of the dock and into the bay.

"As soon as we're out of here, I'll show you our route on the map. I'll try and take you to as many remote places I know, where you can have a peaceful swim, relax on a quiet beach or just sit on the boat and enjoy."

"Awesome, thanks." He sat back and enjoyed the breeze and fresh air, as they slowly made their way further away from Russell. He took off his t-shirt, applied some sun block and leaned against the railing of the boat, watching Michelle steer her out of the bay. She looked at him and smiled, as he continued to gaze into her eyes.

"Looking hot there Cyrus." She yelled out from the cabin, over the noise of the motor, wind and water. "Careful."

"Careful? For what?"

"There are a lot of hot women sailing around these islands."

"I can see that." He teased. She smiled and continued to steer the boat.

In about an hour, they were out far enough. "Cyrus, let me show you our plan." She said, leaving the boat to gently float by herself. Cyrus went inside the cabin and Michelle had unfolded a map on the table behind the wheel.

"This is where we started from," pointing at Russell on the nautical map. "From here, we headed out west, then turned right to go north. We will go along this peninsula till we reach the tip, before making another right, heading east." She first pointed out the peninsula outside, and then trailed her finger along the route on the map.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:51 PM