Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Chapter 4: Bay of Islands and a boat cruise with Michelle

Kerikeri and the Matauri Bay exquisite, with sheer luxury and complete relaxation. A couple of nights with Natalie in Ahipara were extremely memorable, and Cyrus thought of her all the time. But now, he had nearly reached Paihia to catch a ferry across to Russell and the Bay of Islands. He had booked himself in the Russell Cottages for a week, and would use it as a base to explore the region's network of islands and bays. He had heard that the best way to see it was to spend a couple of nights on a boat, hopping from place to place, stopping over whenever he liked what he saw.

Soothing lounge music played in the car as he approached Opua, where he caught the ferry across to Okiato. After a short ride, he drove the 12 km to the Russell town center and asked his way to the cottages. It was a quiet property with a network of small cottages, where he had booked himself in a 1-bedroom house. He drove up to the reception and walked in to find an elderly man typing something on a computer.

"Hi, I'm checking in today."

"Hi," he looked up at Cyrus, "I'm Jack. How are you?" He stood up and went to get some forms.

"Fine thanks, I'm Cyrus Mistry, I have a 1-bedroom cottage reserved."

"Sure. Let me have a look." He went over to the computer. "Ah, here we are. From the 15th to the 22nd correct?"

"Yes, that's right. But Jack, I had a question. I may be going on a boat for a couple of nights. Would it be possible to checkout a little early if I do that?"

"Oh sure, just let me know as soon as you can." He had Cyrus fill out a form and sign, and then showed him his cottage on a map. "Everything should be in there already. In case you need anything, please just give me a call."

"Thanks Jack. Appreciate it." Cyrus walked back to the car and drove to the cottage a couple of minutes into the property.

He drove up to his lodge and walked inside to find a small but cozy living room, simply decorated with all the basic amenities. The bedroom was a little small, but sufficient enough for him, considering he wasn't going to be spending much time in the room. He dumped his stuff on the floor, washed up and drove into town to get something to eat.

Russell seemed liked a typical small town in New Zealand, the kinds Cyrus had seen so far. He found a little café overlooking the bay, and ordered himself a salad, grilled sandwich and a fresh juice. As he ate, he read through a booklet on the Bay of Islands and things to do in the area. As he was browsing, he came across a company, Kingfisher Charters, which was most highly recommended by the tourist board and organized overnight cruises. He called the waiter over to ask him where it was,

"Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me where this boat cruise operator is located?"

"Oh sure. One of my friends works there actually. It's down the road, just go out of the café make a left, then the first right, and it should be a 100 meters to your right. Ask for Michelle, tell her I sent you, she'll definitely help you out."

"Thanks..." Cyrus waited for the waiter to give him his name.

"Oh... ya, I'm Mark."

"Cool, thanks Mark."

He finished his meal, had a quick cup of coffee and walked over to the Kingfisher Charter's office. As he entered, the motion sensor announced his arrival and a cute blonde girl walked up to the counter.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She said in a very cheerful voice. Was everyone here so nice and friendly, he thought?

"Hi. I'm looking for Michelle."

"You found her." She giggled cutely. "How can I help?"

"Mark from the Agua Café gave me your reference."

"Oh ya, Mark. Cool."

"I'm interested in one of your overnight cruises. I've heard that's the best way to experience this area."

"Absolutely,' she said. "Come, have a seat here, and I'll get you some information on our cruises, then you can decide what you'd like to do." She strutted off to the back of the office. She was probably 5 and a half feet tall, and seemed really fit and athletic, but she also had a very cute demeanor. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and it bounced around as she energetically walked around the office gathering some information. She was wearing small red shorts and a fairly fitted white collared t-shirt, accentuating her curves. As she walked back, Cyrus noticed her boobs bounce slightly, imagining their size and shape.

"Ok. So did you want an overnight or a 3-night cruise?"

"What do you recommend?" He asked, staring into her aqua blue eyes.

"Well, the longer the better. You can really get out to places that are a little further. Less frequently visited, and more pristine and secluded. Sometimes, in peak season, I captain a boat, and trust me, I just can't get sick of the beaches and the bays far out there."

"Oh ok. So you'll be giving this tour?" For a second, he sidetracked, and seemed more interested and excited at the prospects of having Michelle run his tour, rather than the actual tour itself.

"Well, not the ones scheduled for the next few weeks. But our guide, Tom, who's been with us for 15 years, is very well experienced, and will definitely take you to some remote places. So don't worry, he'll show you around properly."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to doubt that. I was just asking." He said, thinking to himself he better get back to the point.

"It's ok," she smiled. "If you chose to charter it just for yourself, though it's a bit expensive, you can go at your pace, spend more time in areas you want."

"Mmmm... ok. Let's do it. I'll do a private charter for 3 nights. May as well." He said, excited to see the islands, but a little disappointed that Michelle won't be on them.

"We have the Kama Lua yacht which we give out for 3 days, and you're lucky. It's available on the 19th. You leave early morning, and come back early morning 22nd."

"That's pergect. Go ahead."

"Ok, give me a few minutes to process everything." She began typing away as Cyrus went to get some brochures and read up some more. In about fifteen minutes, he was all set, and back in his car, driving to his cottage. He wanted to get some rest before he stepped out in the evening.

He had 4 nights and 3 full days to explore the area by land before his cruise departed. That night, he had planned to spend an evening in the town, relaxing over some wine and a nice meal. He spent the next three days driving around, finding long walks and doing a lot of photography.

He even spent a little time relaxing and writing his thoughts into his journal. He thought of home, especially Priya. It had been a few days since they had spoken, and he realized how much he missed her and their friendship. But he wanted to be a little disconnected from home for a while, so decided to call her after a few days.

On the 19th morning, Cyrus was extremely excited to get on that boat. He checked out early, and drove into town, parked his car in a nearby lot, and reached the dock a little earlier than he needed to be. Michelle had given him the location of where the boat would be docked, and after asking a few people, he finally found it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:51 PM