Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"And from here, it sure looked like you two were having a blast." James said as he sat back on the chair.

"Sure did. Man, it was incredible." Cyrus said, as he splashed some water on his face.

"Ok, now you come with me." Natalie said, as she held his hand and dragged him inside. They were far from done that night, and wanted to continue exploring each other's bodies in several different positions for the better part of the night. They fucked each other spooning, with Natalie on top, with both of them sitting, as well as Cyrus on top one last time, before they had no more energy left.

James and Monica had moved indoors as well, and spent most of the night fucking each other's brains out on the couch. All four of them filled Natalie's house with sounds of extreme carnal pleasure for several hours before falling asleep sometime close to dawn, after hours of intense lovemaking.

Cyrus was the first to wake up later that morning, unsure of what time it must have been. His head was a little heavy, with a very exhausting night, lack of sleep and a lot of wine. He went out to make himself a cup of coffee and saw that James and Monica had already left. He found a note stuck on the fridge that read,

Thanks a ton Cyrus, for the delicious food, and Monica thanks you for the delicious dessert. Glad you enjoyed our show. Hope to see you around sometime -- Monica and James

Cyrus laughed at what had happened last night. He was a little surprised at what had happened, but had completely and utterly enjoyed every minute of it. He felt like he had an unending supply of energy and was feeling so liberated. Sexually, he felt even more alive, and knew there was so much more to experience.

"Morning darling." Cyrus was snapped out of a daze, and turned around to see Natalie leaning against the bedroom door, completely naked, hair tied in a messy bun, and hands stretched upwards, looking absolutely delectable. "I'm so exhausted, but what a night Cyrus."

"Morning Natalie." He laughed. "Oh, it was incredible to say the least. I can't believe I have to leave."

"I can't convince you to stay a day longer?" Natalie came over and hugged Cyrus, their naked bodies feeling so warm against each other.

"If I stay a day longer, I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk." The both laughed loudly. "I wish I could though."

"I know," she said, as she kissed him. "I'm going to miss this fellow." She patted his semi-rigid cock.

He chuckled. "Only this little fellow?"

"Yup." She pulled away. "Of course." Smiling warmly at him.

"Want some coffee?"

"Please." She said as she went to put some clothes on.

"No breakfast for the guests?" He called out

"Nah, I had someone else handle that today. I knew I wasn't going to make it." He couldn't help but smile at Natalie's little plan of barbecue and sex. He was loving his trip thus far, and couldn't get over his luck.

They had a cup of coffee and Natalie made a delicious brunch of eggs benedict, which they enjoyed on the patio. It was already 11 am, and Cyrus needed to get going. He jumped in for a quick shower, got his things together, loaded up his car and was ready to go.

"Have a great trip ahead, Cyrus. It was really really nice to meet you." Natalie gave him a warm hug. He held her tight, feeling her gorgeous boobs pressing against his chest one last time.

"Thanks Nat, for everything. You've been unbelievably hospitable; I'll never forget this. It's been a lot of fun." He said, "And not to mention, unbelievably hospitable in bed too." They both laughed as Natalie smacked his ass.

"Now you get going, and drive safe."

"I'll call you." He blew her a kiss, started up the engine, and was gone. Natalie felt sad at his departure, but the last couple of days were truly memorable and unimaginable, and she kept those thoughts with her.

Cyrus had a long trip still ahead of him, but he knew he would never forget this part of it. It was the first destination in this magnificent country, and he had met one of the most amazing women he had ever known. He hadn't felt this fresh in a long time, and this liberated. He couldn't help but feel a little sad to leave Natalie behind, but he was keen to see how the rest of his travels would pan out.

It was the 8th of November, and Cyrus had planned to spend the next 3 nights around the eastern coast of the Northland region, before he reached Kerikeri on the 11th. This region was full of beaches, bays and coves, each with their own unique stunning scenery and dramatic landscapes; a photographer's paradise.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:49 PM