Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Monica rose from James's lap, letting his now semi-hard cock slip out of her pussy, and stood to face Cyrus. "Liked the show?"

"You two were amazing." Is all Cyrus could say, as he stood naked, having had sex in front of strangers for the first time, and possibly some of the most intense sex he'd ever had.

"Come with me," Monica said as she held Cyrus and sat him down on another chair. Kneeling in front of him, she grabbed his semi-hard cock and began to slowly stroke, her fist gliding up and down easily, with his shaft lubricated from Natalie's juices. Cyrus watched intently, a little dumbfounded, as he never expected what was happening. Monica used her petite hands to stroke his cock back to its full potential, as Cyrus continued to stare.

He looked up at where James and Natalie were, and was almost equally surprised to see Natalie on her knees in front of James, stroking his cock back to full mast. She looked over at Cyrus and winked before dropping her mouth to engulf James' cock.

Just then, Monica wrapped her small lips around his glans, and lightly grazed her teeth along the sensitive skin, causing Cyrus to jump a little in his seat. She pumped her fist up and down his shaft as her tongue traveled in swift circles around his head, making his cock throb once again.

She pulled her mouth away and looked into Cyrus' eyes with a fiery gaze. She stood up and walked to a wooden table a few feet from the chair, closer to Natalie and James, and sat on the edge. She leaned back and balanced herself on her elbows, spread her legs, and rubbed her wet pussy with her fingers.

Cyrus walked over to the table, and staring into her seductive eyes, tucked his arms under her thighs and placed his hands on her hips. He placed cock directly at her waiting pussy, and slowly pushed forward, sliding into her wet passage in one easy stroke.

"Hhuuuhhhh....uhhhhmmmmm....aaaaahhhhh...uhhhhh....mmmmm!" Monica moaned as Cyrus' shaft was buried deep in her folds. A jolt of pleasure surged through his body as he felt her tight pussy encased around his cock, feeling the intense heat emanating from deep within.

He held her and began to slide back and forth, pulling out almost all the way, and thrusting back deep into her. He used his lower back to piston in and out, steadily gliding his cock in and out. With one hand, he began to rub her clit, and with the other, he played with her pert boobs, sending waves of stimulation swirling through Monica's body.

"Ohhhh yessssss...yess... yesss... ohhh myyyy goddd... I love when you do that..... uhhhhh ffccckkkk yaaaaaaa... yaaa..yaaaa..yaaa... ohhhhh fuck me baby.... Fuck me... harder.... Yesssss.... Right there baby... just like that.... Harder.... Harder!" She moaned and screamed.

He now began to pound into her, harder and deeper, pushing into her pelvis each time his came crashing into hers, making the counter rock with each of his thrusts. He looked up to see James fucking Natalie as she was bent over the back of the chair. Natalie faced Cyrus, as James thrust into her with his thick cock, slamming in and out hard and deep. Cyrus watched as Natalie's boobs swayed up and down with each thrust, moaning loudly,

"Uuhhhhnnn...Uhhhhnnnn... uhhhnnnn... yesss.... Yesss James... ohhh yesss.. fuck me.... Uhhhmmmm!"

Cyrus continued to thrust into Monica while watching Natalie being ravaged. He pulled Monica lower, and off the table, and lifted her in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Holding her petite body in mid air, he began to pump in and out, lifted her up and down on his cock, penetrating her tight folds.

"Yesss...yesss...yesss baby... oh that's soooo good... yesssss.... Aaahh... aaahhh!" Monica moaned as she tilted her head back. Her hair flew from side to side as she thrashed her head around, her orgasm rapidly building in her.

"Ohhhh yesss baby... just like that..... huuuuuhhh yaaaa... that feels soooo good.... Soooo deep... yesss baby... yessss... Im going to come... give it to me!" She screamed. He continued to thrust deep into her, placing her back on the table. Her legs still wrapped around him, he slammed hard into her, holding her tight as her body shook and her pussy went into spasms,

"Fffuuuucccckkkkk yaaaaaaaa.....ohhhhhh yaaaaaaa... yaaaaa... ohhhhhh I'm commmmmmiiiii... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed. "Yesss.. yesss... yesss... uhhhhhhh yaaaaaaa!" She moaned as Cyrus fought off his orgasm a few more seconds. As her orgasm subsided, he quickly pulled out and pumped his fist rapidly up and down his shaft a few times, before throwing his head back and moaning,

"Aaaaahhhhh yaaaaaa... uuhhhhhh yaaaaaaa Monica... yaaaa... here... it is!" His cock began spewing his load, shooting forward onto her abdomen and boobs till his cock was dry.

They both were breathing heavily and sweating as their orgasms subsided. Cyrus fell forward and rested his head on Monica's boobs as she caressed his back and lay there in a complete trance. Cyrus looked up when he heard Natalie screaming,

"Ohhhhhh yaaaaaaaa James baby...... aaaaaahhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm coommmmiiing!" She moaned as her entire body rocked back and forth with James' thrusts. She massaged her boobs and played with her nipples as James continued to thrust in and out as an orgasm was traveling rapidly up and down her body.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh yaaaaa...yaaaa...yaaaa...yaaa..yaaaa... fuuuccckkk yaaaaa!" She moaned several times till it passed. James then pulled out as Natalie dropped to her feet and rapidly began pumping his huge cock, and in just a few strokes, ropes of thick come came flying out into Natalie's waiting mouth. She pumped his shaft dry and sucked his cock clean as James stood with his eyes closed, feeling every sensation through his body.

Swallowing every drop, he looked over at Cyrus, was was intently watching. Natalie stood up and walked to the sink to wash up. Cyrus stood up and helped Monica off the table.

"Monica... that was incredible. I don't think I've ever felt this invigorated in my life."

She chuckled. "Well, in your honor, we got a chance to try something new."

Cyrus looked a little puzzled. "I've never done this before Cyrus." Natalie said as she walked up to them. "All of us just let caution to the wind tonight. After seeing you watching Monica so intently, I knew you wanted her. So while you were getting her, James and I decided what the hell, why should the two of you have all the fun?" She laughed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:49 PM