Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ok, I think we better stop." He said, finding it difficult to control himself from embracing her lithe body right on the open beach.

"Why? Not posing well enough?" She asked, a little disappointed to stop.

"On the contrary darling. If you flash me your boobs for a minute more, any passerby is going to get a show he's guaranteed to remember for life." He laughed. "I'll take some more in private."

"You better." She smiled. Cyrus ran up to the car to get her a towel to dry off, as stood on the beach soaking in some sun. Once she was dressed, they jumped back into the car and decided to head for the Whatuwhiwhi to have lunch.

"You looked stunning out there."

"Thanks." She placed a hand on his thigh.

"I don't know how professional photographers keep shooting beautiful nude women all day." He laughed.

They reached the restaurant, and after a quick lunch, they followed Natalie's itinerary, stopping every few minutes for Cyrus to take some shots and admire the scenery. He just couldn't seem to get enough, being out in this refreshing and completely rejuvenating environment, away from the urban jungle and the monotonous life he had left behind. He was living in the moment, completely connected to what he was doing, and loving every second of it.

They began driving back to Natalie's house around 5 pm, as they needed to get things ready for the barbecue. They reached around 6, and Cyrus immediately began his preparations to get the lamb marinated for his kebabs, and prepare the vegetables for roasting. Natalie helped with the salad and the potatoes, set the table on the patio, organized the drinks and got the wood burning under the grill. They had the place ready before 8, and as expected, Monica and James arrived right on time.

"Hello, Natalie?" Monica called out as they walked in.

"Back here, on the patio."

"Hello.. hello." Monica gave Natalie a hug.

"Hi Cyrus," James shook his hand. "Rested from last night?" He gave an all-knowing grin

"Rest?" Cyrus laughed. "With Natalie around, I don't think that's possible." They all laughed as they got comfortable on the patio. Natalie had set up 4 lounge chairs, a table and a counter for the food and drinks. She got everyone beers to start with and opened the bottle of red wine Monica and James had brought, and let it breathe. They sat around chatting for a while, as Cyrus placed the meat on the grill. Monica placed the starters that they had brought out on the table. She had brought delicious prawns sautéed in butter, garlic and red chilies, along with a dip with some crackers.

Cyrus really enjoyed chatting with them, learning more about the country and its Maori heritage. James was a history teacher in school and Monica taught math in the same school. Cyrus was fascinated at how the Maori came to New Zealand hundreds of years ago, and intently listened at their mythology and customs, while tending to the meat on the grill.

"Whatever that is, it smells unbelievable." Monica said, walking over to the grill to see what Cyrus was cooking.

"Thanks. I can't wait to dig into some delicious New Zealand lamb. I actually haven't had much since I've come."

Natalie brought the bottle of red wine and poured everyone a glass. Cyrus looked over his shoulder, and couldn't stop admiring her beauty. She had changed from her earlier attire of shorts and t-shirt to a pair of cotton track pants that hugged her ass, and a light sweatshirt that hung a little loose on her torso, displaying just a hint of her curvaceous boobs. He noticed her nipples pointing out a little, and she seemed to be comfortable about not wearing a bra in front of her friends. She had tied her hair up in a ponytail once again, as he watched it bounce around with her movements.

A crackle from the wood in the grill snapped him out of his daze as he quickly turned to flip over the meat just in time. "Ok everyone, dinner's ready." Cyrus said as he plated the meat and grilled vegetables and brought it over to the table, as Natalie brought out the salad and the roasted potatoes.

"Just want to propose a toast everyone." Cyrus lifted his glass. "Natalie, thanks for inviting me over even though you barely know me. Well, maybe not barely anymore, but still." He grinned. "I guess this is what Kiwi hospitality is all about. I'm glad to have met the both of you as well. To a long term friendship." They all had a large sip of wine, and began eating.

"Mmmm Cyrus, this is delicious." Natalie said, as she bit into a succulent piece of the lamb. "What've you marinated it with?"

"Just some yogurt, lime, cumin, mint and cilantro. Very basic."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:48 PM