Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Mmmmmm.... Aahhh... uhhhhh....mmmmmm." He heard Natalie softly moan as she felt his cock gliding up and down. She spread her legs apart, allowing him to lower his cock between her ass. As he moved back, it dropped in and came in contact with her already moist pussy. He held his throbbing shaft and positioned his glans at her pussy entrance. He placed his hands on her ass, and slowly pushed forward, parting her lips and letting his cock head slide into the tight slit. He pushed a little more, allowing a few inches of his cock to penetrate her.

"Hhuuhh... yaaaaaa baby.... Mmmmmm... push harder!" Natalie moaned, as she raised her ass a little to give his cock a little more room to slide in even further till he was buried deep inside her. He placed his palms on the bed, stretched his legs straight back, and began to slowly rise up and down, his shaft sliding in and out of her.

"Mmmm....yesss.... just like that Cyrus.... Yessss.... Give it to me. Ohh yaaa.... Feels... soooo good!" Natalie moaned louder as Cyrus thrust into her, faster and faster. Arching his back up, he used the strength of his lower body to plow into her, thrusting deep, making the bed rock back and forth with each stroke.

"Fuccckkk yesss Cyruss..... ohhhhhh yaaaa..... just like that.... Mmmmmm baby!! I'm going to come!!"

He began moving faster and deeper, pushing down with each stroke, feeling the flesh of her ass against his pelvis each time their bodies made contact.

"Uhhhhh.... Yaaaaa.... Baby....uhhh...uhhh...uhhhh..uhhhhmmm!" Cyrus groaned. "I'm.... nearly.... There."

Natalie squeezed her pussy muscles around his shaft, pushing them both over the edge simultaneously. Natalie screamed, as her body began to shudder, and threw her head back,

"Ohhhhhhh ffffuuucccckkkk yessssssss...... uhhhhhh yessssss.... I'mmmmm... commminggg!!! Uhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

"Ohhhh fuck.... thattt feels awesome!!!! Uhhhh yesssss... mmmmmm.... Fuccckk...yaaa!" Cyrus moaned as he lost control, and his cock went into spasms deep inside her, shooting load after load. For several seconds her pussy was in spasms, squeezing his cock, as their orgasms raced through their bodies.

Then they both collapsed, with Natalie on her stomach and Cyrus lying on top of her, his cock beginning to soften inside her pussy.

"Wow Natalie... you did it again." He said as he kissed her back.

"You have some energy, I must say." She said, as Cyrus rolled off her and lay on his back next to her.

"I think by tomorrow I'm going to be limping." He laughed, as they both got up.

"Now let's get ready, get your stuff, and get something to eat." Natalie went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower, her body feeling relaxed and mellow.

Cyrus washed up and sat on the bed, reading a magazine, as he waited for Natalie to finish her shower. She stepped out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her waist, her breasts heaving, her wet hair flowing down her back, and her moist skin glistening in the sunlight flowing through the window. She looked like a siren, standing there, waiting to seduce Cyrus once again. He couldn't stop staring at her as she brushed her hair, wore her underwear, and got into a pair of the cutest shorts he had seen. She pulled a t-shirt over her head, sprayed some light perfume over her, and was ready to go.

Cyrus walked out, with a slowly and painfully subsiding erection, and began walking to the town where they had left their cars the night before. The weather was nice and pleasant, with a bright sunny sky and a light breeze blowing.

"Cyrus, I had an awesome time last night. I really needed that."

"Thanks, same here Natalie. I felt so vigorous and energetic." He said "I have a feeling tonight's going to be wild." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Really now, what'd you have planned?" She teased

"Oh, I don't know, I've got a plan to ravage a beautiful siren."

They both laughed as they continued their leisurely stroll towards town.

"Let's get the groceries for tonight as well. Then we'll go get your stuff, drop it off at my place, then we can go and check out a couple of things you haven't seen yet. Cool?"

"Ok, sounds like a plan."

The walk into town was a lot quicker than the walk last night. They first picked up groceries from the market, had a bite to eat, and then made their way to the lodge to get his stuff. John was sitting on the balcony reading, and Martha seemed to be out. John gave Cyrus a slightly suspicious glance as he got up and walked inside to get the bill ready.

"Had a nice time last night, I take it?" He glanced over his shoulder at the both of them as they followed him inside.

"Ya, it was fun." Cyrus left it at that, knowing very well that John knew what had happened.

"Ok. So here's the bill. I hope you had a nice stay here."

"Oh it was magnificent. I still have some things to explore in the area. Natalie has been so kind and offered to show me around."

"Oh that's nice Natalie." He gave both of them a cheeky grin as he swiped Cyrus' credit card. "Well Cyrus, you're all set, hope to see you around some day."

"Thanks John. Hope to be back soon as well." Although Cyrus knew where he would stay if he ever came back. Cyrus walked to his room, quickly packed his stuff and dumped it in his car. Excited for the day ahead, he quickly jumped in, started the engine, and followed Natalie back to her place to drop off his bags and groceries.

Natalie parked her car, went inside to get a couple of things, and jumped into the passenger seat of Cyrus' car.

"Nice ride. I love Range Rovers." She said, as she scanned the lush interiors.

"It's my favorite. It's such a fantastic vehicle." He said, as he reversed out of the property and made his way towards the main road, heading towards the Karikari Peninsula.

"I want to show you this peninsula," she pointed on a map. "The beaches and coves there are absolutely stunning. We'll first drive up to Matai Beach and go for a short walk. Then on the way back, we can stop along the coast, go to a town called Whatuwhiwhi, check out Tokerau Beach and the Rangaunu Harbour."

"Ok, I've not understood a thing you've said." Cyrus laughed. "I'm going to go where you lead me, my gorgeous guide."

She laughed, "Ok. Just follow this road. Do you want me to drive so you can enjoy the scenery?"

"No thanks, I'll drive now. You can drive on the way back." He glanced over at her, soaking in her beauty. Her darkish hair was loose and lush, cascading down her right side. Her t-shirt stretched over her bosom, and her thighs looked delectable in her tiny shorts.

"You might want to keep your eyes on the road." She teased him. "You'll have plenty of time to look at me later." She laughed.

"Maybe you should drive, so I can enjoy the view." He joked, as he placed his palm on her thigh as they continued to drive, listening to some nice classic rock on the radio. As soon as they reached Matai Beach, Cyrus jumped out and couldn't stop staring at the scenery. It was one of the most exotic and pristine places he had seen, and immediately got engrossed in taking photographs.

He managed to convince Natalie to let him take some pictures of her on the beach, as they walked down a few steps onto the clean white sand. She quickly became comfortable in front of the camera, and began posing in several seductive and risqué positions. Cyrus clicked away as she continued to tease him, flashing him with her braless boobs, pulling her shorts down to expose her ass, and turning around to let him click her gorgeous pussy. Soon, she was naked, her hair flowing in the wind, and her hands roaming up and down every inch of her body. She stood waist-deep in the clear blue water as the sun sparkled off the beads of water on her gorgeous skin. Cyrus continued to click, his blood flowing fast through his veins and into his rising cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:48 PM