Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
As it passed, her muscles relaxed and she eased back onto the sofa. Her body slumped back as she regained her breath.

"Ohhh baby... that was good... soooo goood." She said as her body was spread out on the sofa. Her eyes were closed as she was in a trance, her hands roaming up and down her chest, rubbing her heaving breasts and already wanting more.

Cyrus stood up in front of the couch, watching Natalie as she explored her own body. She stood on the couch facing Cyrus, as he held her hips and began planting kisses over her smooth skin. His hands roamed higher and cupped her boobs, gently massaging them. Natalie moved forward and placed her hands on his shoulders, then wrapped her legs around Cyrus as he lifted her off.

"Walk towards that door." She said, pointing towards one of the wooden doors he had seen earlier. "Let's move this to the bed." She said with a smile. "I need you in me so bad." His cock was rock hard, and she could feel it poking her ass from underneath as she was wrapped around his body.

He reached the door and managed to turn the knob. He kicked the door open as Natalie reached towards the wall and flicked a light on. He moved forward towards the bed and placed her at the edge. She let go of her grip and lay on her back, spreading her legs wide and bending her knees up, creating space for Cyrus to move between them.

He held his shaft at her entrance, and rubbed his swollen glans up and down her moist slit, lubricating his skin with her juices. He wrapped one arm around her right thigh, and bringing his head to her opening, he pushed forward, spreading her lips apart as it entered. He held her other thigh, and pushed further, letting his thick shaft spread her folds and slide in deeper and deeper, nearly halfway. He pulled back slowly, before sliding in again, allowing a little more to enter.

"Hhuuuuuhhhhh.... Yaaaaaaaaa..... mmmmmmm... yaaaaaa.... That feels soooo good baby.... Give it to me!" She moaned. "Give me your thick cock....yessssss... babby... yessss!" She urged him to push further

Cyrus held her thighs and thrust forward hard, sliding every inch of his thick flesh into her folds till the base of his cock had disappeared into her. As he leaned forward, his pelvis rolled her legs up, causing her pussy to face upwards and give him deeper access. She wrapped her legs around his waist, as he began to slide in and out, with slow and deep strokes. She gripped tighter and pulled him in, grinding his pelvis into hers, feeling his cock in the deepest reaches of her pussy.

Cyrus began to slide in and out faster, pulling out nearly all the way, before being pulled back in with Natalie's tight grip. As he slid out of her tight pussy, she loosened her grip, and just as his cock was nearly all the way out, she tightened her legs and slammed him back into her. They began a steady rhythm, pumping his cock in and out of her tight folds, thrusting forward, deep into her, in and out, in and out, harder and harder.

"Yaa... yaaa... yaaa... ffuccckkkk yaaaaaaaaaaaaa... yaaaaaaaa... ohhhh yessss Cyrus... give it to me... yesss.... Ohhhh I need it so bad.... yessss!" She screamed. He slammed in harder, pushing as deep as he could go, bending forward and taking her nipple in his mouth. With one hand, he held her right breast, bouncing with each stroke, and massaged as he surged forward.

"Mmmmm... yessss... uhhhhhh.... Yessss.... Yessss... ohhhhh fffuccck Natalie... yesss baby.... Uhhhhh yessss." Cyrus moaned continuously, and together their sounds mixed to form an erotic soundtrack filling the room.

Spreading her folds, his cock slid in and out, grazing her g-spot and sending waves of intense pleasure through her. Her body began to stiffen, and Cyrus could feel her quickly approaching another orgasm. He continued to slam into her, sucking her nipples and massaging her boobs, and Natalie continued to scream and moan.

"Ohhh yess.... Yesss... yesss... yesss... baby... fuccck me... I'm.... commiingg... yesss... yesss... keep going... just like that.... Yesss... yesss!' She egged him on. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fffffffuccccckkkkk.... Yessss!" He pussy clamped around his cock as her body began to shake. "Yesss... yesss. Don't stop... don't stop... keep fucking me! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaa... yaaaaaa... yaaaaaa!" She urged him as an orgasm ripped through her body. Her juices flowed onto the bed as his cock slid in and out, not stopping even for a second.

As her body began to relax, Natalie made him stop pumping in and out. "Lay on your back baby." She unlocked her grip around his waist and dropped her legs. He pulled out his cock from her sopping wet pussy and climbed onto the bed. He lay on his back as Natalie swung her leg over and straddled him, reaching around to grab his glistening shaft. Pumping it a few times, she placed his head at her entrance and lowered her body onto his shaft, letting inch after inch easily slide in all the way. She sank lower till she was seated in his lap, her tight folds having once again engulfed his entire cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:47 PM