Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Sure Cyrus, what's up?"

"What made you ask me to join you tonight, just a few minutes after meeting me?"

She chuckled a little. "Well, I don't usually do something like that."

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that actually. Didn't mean to imply you ask every guy out within minutes of meeting them. Just wanted to know what made you ask me to come tonight."

"To be honest. I found you cute and sweet." She looked up at him and smiled as they stopped walking for a minute. "Also thought it would be fun for you to hang out with some people your own age." They both laughed. "One more thing. I guess I thought forward a little, but I hadn't been with someone in such a long time, and I really felt attracted to you. I kinda hoped things would go in that direction, if you know what I mean."

Without saying a word, Cyrus kissed her juicy lips, pulling her in closer to him, feeling her spongy boobs pressing against his chest. "It certainly seems to be going in that direction Natalie." He said as he pulled his lips from hers. "I thought you were stunning the moment I laid eyes on you. And when you asked me to join you, I hoped things would go this way too."

"Thanks babe." Natalie said, as they continued to walk, now both just aching for some privacy and the comfort and warmth of an indoor place. It had also been nearly a half hour, and they decided to call it a night. Monica and James decided to walk back to James' place a couple of streets away from the main street.

"Hey Cyrus, I think it's better we walk too. My place is just 10 minutes up the road, we'll come for our cars in the morning." She said as they said goodbye and planned to meet at 8 p.m. the next day.

Cyrus put his hands around Natalie's waist as she leaned her head onto his shoulders again. She placed her hands around his waist as they slowly made their way back to her place. It was a clear night and once they were away from the lights of the town, Cyrus looked up to see a night filled with thousands of stars. The universe always fascinated him, with millions of stars, millions of light years away, still visible from this tiny planet.

"Gorgeous, huh." Natalie asked, looking up.

"You're so lucky. Living out here, fresh clean air, pristine environment. You get to see this all the time."

"Oh absolutely." She said, beginning to run her hands up and down his back. She then put her hands under his sweatshirt and began rubbing his firm back.

"Mmmm... that feels good. Your hands are so soft." Cyrus moaned, returning the favor by placing his hand under her pullover. She had a very well toned, and firm back with smooth skin. He gently rubbed her back, up and down, as they began walking a little faster. Both were now yearning to tear off their clothing and feel each other's warmth.

As they reached the main gate of her lodge, Natalie managed to quietly open it, trying not to disturb the guests. They tiptoed towards a small cottage on the outside of the main lodge, which Cyrus guessed was Natalie's outhouse. She quietly opened the door and they both entered a pitch-black room that had a refreshing citrus scent. The dark space had a warmth, which probably came from a fire that was lit earlier. Natalie flicked on the light to reveal a small cozy living room, with wooden flooring and ceilings, and a few random bits of comfortable looking furniture. The room had stonewalls, with a niche carved into one of them for a fireplace. There were a couple of wooden doors on the left side of the living room, which probably let to a bedroom and a bathroom. Natalie walked through the darkness, familiar with every obstacle, and switched on the light in the kitchen.

Cyrus stared in awe, with state of the art appliances, a large island in the middle, and walls filled with all sorts of copper utensils and vessels and dried herbs and flowers. The entire space was extremely cozy and well decorated, giving it a very earthy and warm energy.

"Can I get you something?" She asked, standing in the kitchen, under a dim bulb, with the light cascading over her gorgeous figure. Her hair, still in a ponytail, glistened, and the light bounced of her round boobs.

"Just a glass of water, thanks." He replied, as he walked over and stood behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and moved forward, holding her against him, grinding his pelvis into her firm ass. She leaned back, pushing into his crotch and softly moaned, wanting to feel his body against hers so desperately.

She turned around and gave Cyrus the glass, leaned back against the counter, and waited intently for him to quickly gulp it down. He reached around her to place the glass on the counter, and placed his hands on her hips again, thrusting her body forward into his. He leaned into her and planted a kiss on her luscious lips, as she placed her hands around his neck, and pushed her lips harder on to his. There was now a deep sense of urgency as they were engaged in a passionate lock, hands roaming up and down, feverishly kissing each other.

She ran her tongue over his lips, and parted them, letting it slide in and out. Cyrus could feel her firm boobs pressing into his chest, while she felt a rapidly growing bulge pressing through his pants.

With her lips still locked onto his, she began walking forward, pushing Cyrus towards the living room. They slowly walked, sucking each other's lips, until Cyrus hit a piece of furniture. Seeing it was the couch, he slowly sat down, as she climbed onto his lap, still locked at the lips.

Cyrus leaned back and rested his head on the couch, while Natalie bent down and continued to kiss him. She ran her hands down his torso, tugging at his sweatshirt, and began lifting it up off his chest, pulling her lips away just for a second. He stretched his arms up in the air as Natalie pulled it off and threw it aside. She ran her hands up and down, admiring his firm chest and abs, while planting her lips on his once again. She started to kiss lower, gently nibbling his neck and running her tongue across his chest. Bending lower, she sucked on his nipples, causing Cyrus to moan.

"Ohhhh Natalie.... Mmmmm... that feels so good.... Mmm... yessss." His hands roamed her back, tucking his fingers under her sweater and slowly sliding it up. He wiggled upwards, peeling it off her body, lifting the material over her boobs and further up. She lifted her arms up as Cyrus lifted the sweater off, loosening her ponytail a little as he pulled it off. He glanced at her angelic face, as a few wisps of hair seductively cascaded over her peachy cheeks as her arms reached up, stretching her ample breasts. His gaze moved lower as she dropped her hands, letting her bra-clad boobs slowly bounce. Cyrus cock throbbed as his gaze was now fixed on her ample, perfectly natural bosom, constrained in soft cotton fabric, waiting to burst free.

His hands moved up to cup them through the fabric, gently massaging their pliant yet firm flesh, feeling their mass in his palms. He lifted them up and gently squeezed before letting go and watching as they seductively bounced in the constraints of her bra. He bent his head forward, kissing her chest and running his tongue up and down her deep cleavage, feeling her soft skin caress his lips.

His touch made her moan, "Mmmmmmm..... yessss.... Cyrus...mmmmm yaaa!" She flung her head back, arching her back and thrusting her boobs further out towards him. While he continued to lick her, he unfastened her bra with one hand, instantly letting them burst out and bounce freely. They were some of the most perfect pair of breasts he had ever seen. They were large but not disproportionate, definitely a D-cup, perfectly round and natural, not a hint of a sag, yet pliable and spongy to touch. She had medium sized areolas with long and erect nipples eager to be sucked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:47 PM