Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Listen, I have to head back to my lodge for a bit." She said as she prepared to leave. "But I'm planning to meet some friends in town for a drink later. What's your plan?"

"Oh, nothing really. Was thinking of heading into town a little later myself."

"Why don't you join us? It'll be fun." She gave him a suggestive grin.

"Ya, I'd like that, thanks."

"Great, so meet me in an hour at the Speckled Hen Tavern, it's on the main street, you can't miss it."

"I'll see you there." He didn't want to assume to far ahead, but he definitely felt a little lucky at where this was headed. Natalie said goodbye to John and Martha and left, while Cyrus went to his room to shower and change. He decided to go into town a little early and grab a quick snack before he met Natalie again.

At around 9:30 he reached the tavern, and not seeing Natalie there as yet, he ordered a beer at the bar and found a barstool off to the side. The place was dimly lit, resembling an old English pub, with random posters and paintings all over the walls, and the smell of alcohol mixed with wood filled the air. Old rock music softly played from a jukebox, mixing with the sound of a few people chatting. Since it was a Thursday, it wasn't too full, but it seemed like a more usual crowd from the nearby area.

He only had to wait a few minutes before he spotted Natalie walking into the bar, smiling, accompanied by her friends. One was a petite blonde, several inches shorter than Natalie, holding hands with a tall and hefty looking guy. Natalie spotted Cyrus and came right over, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. She had changed into a different pullover, with the neckline now plunging deep into her ample cleavage, and fitting tight across her firm body, pushing her boobs out nicely. Her perfect ass was still encased in her slim fitted jeans.

"Hey, hope you didn't have to wait too long."

"Not at all."

"This is Cyrus, he's visiting from India. I just met him at John and Martha's." Natalie introduced him to her two friends.

"Hi there, I'm Monica. Nice to meet you." Monica said with a huge smile.

"Hi, I'm James." He stuck out his huge hand. "Welcome to our little town." He laughed.

"Thanks, nice to meet you."

The three of them went to the bar and returned with beers, and settled into the stools next to Cyrus.

"So, Cyrus, what brings you to New Zealand?" James asked.

"Just heard so much about your country. I just had to come and spend some time and see it for myself. I'm here doing a lot of photography actually."

"Oh, nice." He took a swig of his beer. "What do you think so far?"

"Well it's only been a couple of days, but it's stunning for sure." James and he chatted for a while, sipping on their beers. At one point, Cyrus overheard Monica and Natalie, "So where did you pick him up from? He's cute."

"I know, isn't he? I was up at John and Martha's and met him there. He seemed really sweet, so I asked him to join us." She said, turning and winking to Cyrus. He was now convinced this was heading somewhere.

"I need a refill." Cyrus said as he stood up. "Anyone else need something?"

"Can you get me a beer as well?" Natalie said, lightly brushing Cyrus' forearm with her soft hand.

"Sure." He said, looking into her eyes. When he returned, they were talking about food and cooking, another topic Cyrus had a deep passion for.

"We need to do a barbecue and cook one of these days. It's been a long time." Monica was telling Natalie.

"So you all like to cook?" Cyrus asked

"Oh ya. We usually get together once a week and barbecue at my lodge." Natalie said.

"Wow. Sounds like so much fun."

"You like to cook?" Monica asked

"My second passion actually. After photography."

"Hey, you want to do one tomorrow?" Monica asked Natalie.

"Ya, let's. I'm free. You Cyrus? You around tomorrow to join us?"

"I was actually thinking of leaving tomorrow." He said a little sadly

"That means your plans aren't set in stone right?" Natalie looked at him with a smile that would've made him change his entire itinerary in a flash. "So can you change them and join us?"

"Ya, I really don't have a fixed plan. I suppose I can change them. And I'd love to cook."

"Changing plans just to cook?" Natalie winked at him

"No, certainly not only to cook." He laughed

"Great then, tomorrow we barbecue." She winked at him.

After a couple of beers, and all a little buzzed, they decided to go for a walk on the beach. The cool breeze cleared their minds a little, and felt amazingly refreshing. James held Monica's petite body close to him as she had her arms wrapped around his huge frame. Cyrus walked with Natalie, their shoulders brushing against each other's. Cyrus then reached his arm around Natalie's shoulder and pulled her in closer. She responded by wrapping both her arms around his waist and leaning her head against him as they walked. As their bodies clung together, he could feel her breasts pushing into his side, and all he could think of was cupping them in his palms.

They walked a few steps behind Monica and James. "Natalie, I've been meaning to ask you something all night."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:46 PM