Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus woke up around 6:30 the next morning, with a cool breeze flowing in through the open door. After several minutes, he managed to pull himself out from under the warm blanket to take a shower and get ready for the day ahead. At breakfast, he met John's wife, Martha, a very hospitable and warm lady, with a clear passion for serving good food. After he was fed with a hearty meal, he packed his things into the car and was off.

It was a bright and sunny morning, with a few clouds that were typical of the region. The tide was low and perfect for the 85 km drive up the coast, and with an SUV like his, it would definitely not be a problem. He hit the beach around 8 am, and slowly made his way up the coast, enjoying every bit of the scenery and the cool fresh air. To his right was the magnificent sea, and to the left, lush green wilderness. Cyrus was right in between, enjoying every second of it, stopping every now and then, to take photographs.

After a couple of hours of driving and listening to music, he pulled off the beach and joined the highway up towards Cape Reinga, the northernmost part of the country. After a short visit to see the lighthouse at the tip and the violent sea, he began driving back south towards Parengarenga Harbour and its white sands and emerald waters. He spent the rest of the day there, going on a long walk through the beaches and forests, taking several photographs of the unique landscape. He had never seen anything like that before, and for him it was sheer paradise.

At a café, someone recommended him a few more very interesting spots in the area, which he had planned to visit over the next couple of days. He made his way back to the Siesta Lodge, spent the evening in the balcony with some wine and his book, and prepared for a couple of more days of exploring the stunning landscapes.

After a couple of fabulous day exploring the far north of the island with its exotic beaches, coves and harbors, Cyrus was almost sad to leave the next day. He couldn't believe it was already the 7th, and he'd been away for a week. Although he knew this was just the beginning of the trip, it was the first destination, and it had a huge novelty value. But knowing there was a lot more awaiting him, he decided to get back to the lodge, freshen up and hit the local bar.

As he got back to the lodge around 7 in the evening, John and Martha were sitting in the balcony with a guest, enjoying the sunset and some wine. He parked his car, and as he was walking up to the lodge, John invited him to join them for a glass of wine.

"Cyrus, come join us. There's someone here I'd like you to meet." John called out, waving to Cyrus to come over.

"Hi John. Sure, thanks." Cyrus said, as he walked towards them, taking notice of their guest. He could barely take his eyes off her while greeting John and Martha. Looking straight at their gorgeous guest, he said, "This part of the country is unbelievably beautiful. Incredible scenery and great vantage points." He blabbered on, still staring at this lady.

"Cyrus, this is Natalie. She owns a lovely lodge down the road. Natalie, this is Cyrus from India. He's visiting New Zealand for something like 4 months."

"Hi Cyrus, nice to meet you." Natalie said, looking straight into Cyrus' eyes, giving him a very warm smile.

"Hi, Natalie. Nice to meet you." He said after he had finished admiring her. She was a stunning brunette, with light brown hair and sharp blue eyes, which stared mysteriously into his. Her soft looking hair was tied up in a messy bun, exposing her fair skin and graceful neck. The fabric of her tight fitting black t-shirt, failing to hide the curves of her ample bosom, stretched across her firm torso and flat stomach. Since she was seated, he couldn't tell much about her lower body, but could see she was fairly tall and slender.

"So 4 months? That's a long time. What's the plan?"

"Well, I first plan to travel around the North Island for about 2 months, rather aimlessly." He laughed. "For the next 2 months I'm going to apprentice with a professional team of photographers in the South Island."

"So you're a photographer?"

"It's just a hobby, for now at least. This trip is sort of an exploration for me. I'm thinking of making it a career."

"That's cool. And a great country you've chosen to explore."

"I'm convinced it's amongst the best."

"Pour yourself a glass of wine, have a seat." Martha said

"Sure, I'll be right back." Cyrus went inside to quickly freshen up, all the while thinking of Natalie and how gorgeous she looked. He was hoping he hadn't stared at her too long and made her uncomfortable. On his way back out, he poured himself a glass of pinot noir and joined them in the balcony to enjoy the sunset.

"So Natalie, you're from up here?"

"Actually, I grew up in Auckland. My parents bought this place up here when I was a kid and we used to come up all the time. One day, 5 years ago, I decided I was sick of the corporate world and quit. This place being so close to my heart and so beautiful, I made the move. We built the lodge, a small one at first, and started a business. I've been here ever since."

"Now that's a wonderful dream worth following."

"Absolutely. It's so much more satisfying, and who can complain to live with this view every day."

"Do you miss the city life at all?"

"Only sometimes, but it's easy enough to visit when I want. Overall, this lifestyle is much better, for me at least."

Cyrus and Natalie seemed to be hitting it off pretty well, and the four of them enjoyed chatting over some more wine, as the sun began to dip, casting its golden-yellow glow on anything that came in it's way. Cyrus even took a few pictures of John and Martha, and some silhouettes of Natalie as the sun began to dip.

"Email me some of those when you get a chance." Natalie said as she stood up.

Cyrus now got a proper glimpse of her lithe body for the first time. She was tall and curvy around her hips and bust. Her stomach seemed flat and firm, and as she turned around and bent over to place her empty glass on the table, he got a view of her firm round ass stretching out the material of her body hugging denims. As she turned to face him again, she lifted her hands to her hair, pushing her gorgeous bust out towards him. She loosened her bun and let her long, wavy hair cascade down her right side, bouncing slightly as it covered her protruding breast. She then slowly, and almost intentionally, ran her hands through her hair in the most seductive of ways before gathering it and tying it into a tight ponytail. The lamp on the porch glistened off her gorgeous face as Cyrus soaked in every ounce of her beauty with a sense of lust.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:46 PM