Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"So far, I've only booked the Russell Cottages in Russell, a lodge in Corromandel, a lodge in Rotorua and Taupo and one in Turangi. I've also planned a 4-day rafting trip down the Whanganui. The rest, I plan to do as I go along."

"Ok, great. So what I recommend you do from here is go to Ahipara in the far north. It's near the ninety-mile beach. Drive around the area for a couple of days, then go along the east coast towards Kerikeri. Reach Russell in time for your booking on the 15th, then drive west to the Waipoua Forest. Come through Auckland and reach Corromandel for your booking on the 25th. There's plenty to see in the area. Then travel south along the coast, through the Bay of Plenty to Tauranga and Whakatane. From there you go to Rotorua for your booking on the 10th of December, followed by Taupo and Turangi. Definitely visit the Whakapapa Village and Tongariro National Park, then drive to Whakahoro for your rafting trip. End the journey in Hastings or Havelock North in Hawke's Bay for all the food and wine."

In a matter of minutes, Roger had sketched out a route for Cyrus. He gave him brochures and sent him emails on further details in each area. Cyrus was sorted for the next 2 months or so. Excited to finally get out and explore this magnificent country, he stepped out of their office, huge smile on his face, and wandered around aimlessly, thinking about his next few months, what he wanted to achieve, and what he had come away from. He was starting to feel liberated and free from any stress or pressure. He thought of home, his family and Priya, but he felt positive. He was not thinking much about the mundane aspects of what he had left behind. He knew he needed to focus on his future, and mostly enjoy every minute he had in this country.

After a day of walking around, he came back to the hotel, packed up his stuff and prepared to leave early the next day. After a light dinner and half a bottle of a fantastic sauvignon blanc, he was off to bed, dreaming of his upcoming adventure. He didn't know what exactly to expect. All he knew was that it was going to be packed with a lot of adventure, photography, walks in the outdoors, and hopefully several more torrid sexual encounters like the one he had experienced with May the night before. This was just the beginning.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:45 PM