Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
He chuckled as he spread her legs, bent her knees up and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed his shaft and ran his glans up and down her moist slit, lubricating his sensitive flesh. She had a fairly small looking opening and he knew it was going to feel incredible wrapped tightly around his shaft.

But before he could go any further, she sat up and kissed him, tasting her sweet juices still on his lips. A lot of this was new for her, and she was feeling very invigorated and extremely passionate. She flipped him over on to his back and kneeled in front of him. His hard cock pointed straight up as she took it in her small hands and began pumping up and down. She stared into his eyes and Cyrus noticed how different she looked. She wasn't the demure and gentle flight attendant he had met just yesterday. She was feisty and voracious vixen, with a deep lust in her eyes, ready to devour his cock.

"I'm so going to enjoy this." She said, staring at this throbbing cock.

She loosened her silky long hair from her ponytail, allowing it to cascade over her shoulders. She bent down, holding Cyrus' cock at the base, and wrapped her lips around his swollen glans. She very gently grazed his head with her teeth and began to suck, and ran her tongue around its soft flesh.

Cyrus bucked his hips and moaned, "Uhhhhhhh....mmmmppphhh..... ohhh that's..... incredible." He managed to say as her lips and tongue wreaked havoc on his tender skin.

She slowly pushed inch after inch into her mouth, taking as much as her small mouth would allow, bobbing up and down. Her soft hair was spread across his abdomen, gently brushing his skin and creating yet another sensation for Cyrus to experience.

She lubricated her hand with her saliva and rotated her fist at the base, while licking and sucking his shaft, up and down. Cyrus was amazed at her energy and transformation, and closed his eyes to enjoy every sensation.

Cyrus fought the urge to shoot his pent up load deep into her mouth as she continued her assault for a few more minutes. Then suddenly, she stopped and pulled away from him. Giving him a seductive smile, she moved up his body and positioned herself over his cock. Placing his large head at her small entrance, she bobbed up and down a few times to lubricate the tip with her flowing juices. She sank a little lower, letting the cock head spread her extremely tight pussy and enter just an inch. She felt her folds stretching as she sank a little lower, allowing part of his shaft to enter.

"Ohhhhh.... Yessss... it's so thick... it feels sooo good!" She moaned, as she rose up and down slowly, getting used to the feeling of his thick cock. Each time, she sank a little lower, as inch after inch slowly began to disappear into her narrow passage. She threw her head back, and groaned loudly, as she sank down hard, finally letting his entire cock enter her pussy till she was grinding her pelvis into his.

"Hhhhuuuuhhh..... myyyy gooddddd.... Cyruss..... ohhhhh yessss..... you are so big!" She moaned.

Cyrus was in absolute ecstasy as her vice like pussy squeezed his shaft as it rested in her depths. The soft and moist flesh wrapped around his cock was driving him mad with pleasure, and he had to fight off a strong urge to shoo this load in her as she began to slowly rise up and down. She placed her hands on his chest and began to ride him, slowly at first, letting his cock glide in and out. It was the first time she had had such a thick cock in her, and the sensation was driving her crazy.

She placed her hands on his chest and rose up and down, slowly picking up pace as her head swung from side to side and her hair tossed all around. She was possessed by a sense of lust, increasing as she rode faster and faster, bouncing on his cock, slamming into his pelvis with each thrust. May had never felt passion with this much intensity. All along her sexual encounters were much more subdued, but now she felt alive and highly stimulated.

May began to sway her hips on his cock, from side to side and rotating around, feeling his cock stretching her muscles. She slammed down and began to grind her pussy along his body, brushing her clit as she moved back and forth.

"Ohhhhhh yaaaaa.... Cyruss.... Yaaa... yaaa... yaaaa... fffuuuuccckkkk yaaaaa.... Mmmmm... this feels sooo goooood.... Yessss....yesss!" She continued to moan, filling the rooms with her lustful calls. "Yessss... ohhh ffuuuccck yesss.... You like that?" She moaned, riding and grinding and dancing faster and harder.

Cyrus just closed his eyes and enjoyed this Asian syren dancing on his cock with her vice-like pussy squeezing his aching shaft. "Uhhhhh... yaaa... yaaaa... yaaaa May... yesss... I love it.... Ohhh it feels divine! Yess... faster...faster!"

Cyrus then propped himself up on his elbows and May held on to his shoulders for balance. She began to grind her pussy into his crotch, moving forwards and backwards, harder and harder. Cyrus was finding it increasingly difficult to hold on, and he propped himself up on his hands, arched his back up thrusting his hips forward.

"Ohhhh yesss... May.... Baby... I'm... uhhhhh.... Fuccck... coming!" He began to moan and scream between breaths. He arched his back up and down to meet each of May's strokes as she continued to ply into him. "Ohhhh fffuuuccckkk.... Here itttt... issss...aaaahhhh!" He screamed once more, and his body began to stiffen. May continued to grind and squeeze her pussy muscle as Cyrus bucked his hips and began to shoot his load deep inside her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh yesssss.... Ohhhhh.. fffuccccckkkk.. meeee tooooo!" May began to scream as she held on to his shoulders, as her orgasm was triggered by his hot juices flowing deep inside he pussy. "Yess... yesss... yesss...yess.... Ohhhhhh yessssssssssssssss!" She threw her head back and yelled as both of them came hard.

Cyrus shot load after load into her as he bucked his hips up, pushing his cock deep into her as May held on to him while her body shook and her pussy muscles went into spasms. Finally Cyrus collapsed on the bed and May laid on top of him, with his cock still inside her. "Oh May... that was awesome! It felt so intense. Your pussy is so tight.... Wow." He panted

May lifted herself off from his now shrinking cock and lay on her side, slowly gaining her composure. "I've never felt like that before. It felt so potent. It felt as though my body was released from constraint. And your cock... ohhh, it felt so good... filled me up so nice."

Cyrus chuckled. "Well, your pussy sure did a number on me."

"You know Cyrus, I've always had very subdued experiences so far. Very normal. Today was just different. Intense. I felt an inner beast inside me, hungry for more and more. I don't know if I'm making any sense. But I felt like I was on fire."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:44 PM