Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
She hesitated for a second, but she really wanted what Cyrus did too. "Umm, ok, that'd be nice."

They walked into the hotel and went up to the 23rd floor. "It seems like a really nice hotel. Very modern and spacious."

"Ya, and I got a pretty good deal." Cyrus said as he inserted his key card into the slot until it turned green. He held the door open for May as she entered his room and walked over to the balcony and opened the door. "Wow, it's so nice up here. The view is beautiful."

Cyrus walked to the bar and opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses and joined May in the balcony. "Here you are gorgeous."

"Thanks Cyrus." She smiled, leaning closer towards him.

Cyrus put down his glass of wine and turned towards May. As she turned to face him, he held her and kissed her beautiful and delicate lips. May instantly moved closer and wrapped her hands around his neck. She began to passionately suck his lips and Cyrus felt her breathing getting heavier. Both of them had wanted this all evening, and now had left all inhibitions aside.

Their lips were locked in a passionate kiss, their tongues darting in and out, coiling around their mouths. Their hands explored up and down their backs, feeling each other's curves through their clothes, waiting to make contact with each other's skin.

May removed her glasses and embraced Cyrus, pressing his lips with hers more urgently, sucking his lower lip and gently biting. Cyrus lifted her petite body, and as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he walked into the bedroom. Still locked in a kiss, May released her legs and stood in front of Cyrus, and started unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it out of his jeans and pushed it off his firm body while Cyrus tucked his hands under her sweater and lifted it off her head in one quick motion.

He ran his hands over her soft milky skin and her firm back, over her tight abs and cupped her medium sized, bra-clad breasts. Cyrus being a complete breast man, he eagerly reached around and undid her clasp, letting her bra fall to the floor, letting a pair of cute and pert breasts, gently bounce free from their confines. He cupped them in his palms and felt the soft skin and pliant flesh, gently tweaking the firm nipples in this fingers.

"Mmmmm... I love that Cyrus.... Oooohh... that feels good." She softly moaned.

Cyrus reached lower and unbuttoned her jeans, peeling the fitted fabric off May's gorgeous hips and firm ass. He tucked his finger in the elastic of her matching pink panties, and pulled them lower to reveal her damp pussy, covered with a tuft of hair that May had neatly trimmed. She now stood completely naked in front of Cyrus, petite and slim, with soft milky skin and beautiful pert breasts. Her lustrous hair was still tied in the cute ponytail, which bounced slightly as May stepped a little away from Cyrus.

"Like what you see?" She seductively asked him, giving him a wicked stare.

"You're gorgeous May. More than I imagined when I first saw you in that seductive uniform."

She swayed as she walked up to Cyrus and began undoing his belt and jeans. She gripped his jeans and boxers and swiftly pulled them down, dropping them to the ground and letting his engorged cock spring free.

"My... my... what do we have here?" She licked her lips and stared at this thick shaft, that curved slightly upwards. "Mmmm.... Can't wait to have that thing spread my tiny little pussy." She walked passed him and fell back on the bed as Cyrus quickly followed. She teased him and tried to crawl further up, not allowing him to get a hold of her just yet.

Cyrus laughed, as he finally caught hold of her legs. He gently pulled her lower until he was positioned between her legs. She laughed as she pulled him lower and planted her lips on his once again. Her skin smelt so good, a citrusy blend that made her smell so fresh. He kissed lower, down her sensitive neck, running the tip of his tongue as he moved. As he kissed lower, May felt the tip of his hard cock poking against her pelvis.

"Mmmm... looks like you're ready to go big boy." She laughed.

"That's the effect you have on me May." He said and continued to kiss her. They both moved a little further up and got comfortable against the cushions. He ran his hands up and down her body, softly brushing over her breasts and large pointy nipples. The feeling of his hands passing over her sensitive nipples made her arch upwards,

"Aaaaahhh... ffuccckk Cyrus.... Mmmmm... my nipples are really sensitive." She moaned

He continued to run his hands up and down her soft and smooth skin while her legs were spread on either side of his body. He moved lower and caressed her abdomen, passing her pussy and onto her thighs. He spread her legs a little more as he slowly ran his fingers over her outer labia. She was already extremely wet and the sweet smell of her nectar wafted up to his nose. He ran the tip of his finger around her labia and parted her lips to expose the pink of her inner labia.

He bent forward, and cupping her ass, he lifted her body up towards his face. He dove right in and with the flat of his tongue, ran it up and down the length of her hot and wet slit. Pushing her body up, he pressed his tongue down harder and ran it up and down faster and faster.

May screamed, as her hips bucked. "Aaaaaahhhhh Cyruss.... Yessssss... yessss... that's so good... don't stop... ohhhh my godddd... yesssss!" She continued to moan and buck as Cyrus continued to lap her juices and flick his tongue in and out. Without warning, he took her engorged clit between his lips and sucked, sending a shockwave through May's petite body.

"Ohhhhhhhh fffffuccccckkkkk Cyrrusss.... that's..... incredibleeee!!! Aaaaaahhhhh myyyyyy... ffuucccckkkkk..... I'm ccoommmmiiing!" She screamed as her body shook and bucked. She was already at the edge, and as Cyrus sucked a little harder, she came. Her juices flowed all over his mouth as an orgasm raced through her body.

"Wow Cyrus." She panted, as her orgasm subsided and she lay back flat on the bed. "I've never had that done to me like that. It was amazing! You made me come so fast!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:44 PM