Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
He arrived in 20 minutes, and took his luggage to the reception. It was a very modern lobby, tastefully and subtly decorated. The staff greeted him warmly and helped him with his luggage to his studio apartment on the 23rd floor. He had a spectacular view of the city and the waterfront, but for now, he was more interested in a shower and a bed.

Cyrus stood in the hot shower for 20 minutes, letting his muscles relax and feel alive again. He brushed his teeth and got straight into bed. He quickly texted his parents and Priya that he had reached safely, and then as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out cold.

He woke up when he felt a ray of light hit his eyes. He saw it was only 5:30 am, but the sun was already rising. He turned over and fell asleep for another hour or so. He knew it would take him a couple of days to get used to the time difference as well as the very early morning sunrises.

Eventually he woke up, showered and went down for a nice breakfast. He had some fresh bread, coffee, orange juice and some great eggs and sausages. After breakfast, the concierge helped Cyrus with a few things to do in Auckland before he had to meet May at 4. He walked around and visited a few places, but all along he was more excited to meet May than see Auckland.

At 3:00, Cyrus came back to his room, had a quick shower and got ready. He left to go to the Hilton at 3:30 and as he got to the lobby he saw May was already sitting waiting for him. She looked different, perhaps more beautiful, dressed in a pair of fitted jeans, a light sweater and a khaki colored casual jacket. Her luscious silky hair was tied in a long ponytail and she wore black-rimmed glasses. Cyrus had a thing for Asians.

"Hi May. You look lovely." He walked up to her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks. Good to see you again. So are you well rested?"

"Ya, I slept well. But the sun comes up too early!" He laughed. "So what's the plan?"

"Well, a couple of things are interesting, we could do before drinks and dinner. Bungee jump off the bridge, visit the zoo, the aquarium and Antarctic center."

"Sounds good, lead the way, anything is fine with me."

So they first visited the zoo, as both of them loved watching animals. They then went over to the aquarium and the Antarctic center to observe sharks and other interesting Pacific aquatic life. Cyrus was truly fascinated at the way they had made all of it. Finally, May managed to force Cyrus up the bridge to try the world-famous bungee. Though he was into the adventure sports, bungee was still something he was a little apprehensive about trying.

They reached the jump center at the top of the bridge, when Cyrus started feeling a little anxious. "Come on Cyrus, it's not that bad, trust me."

"Sure, that's what they all say."

May had a hearty laugh as the instructor began tying Cyrus up for the jump. "Aren't you going to jump?" He asked nervously

"Today's your turn." She continued to laugh

"That's not fair." He said as the instructor told him it was time to jump. Cyrus looked down, and though he was very anxious, he decided to throw caution to the wind and just jump. He fell several meters before the rope caught him and he started bobbing up and down a few times before coming to a rest. It was quite exhilarating, but a little nauseating at the same time.

"So how was it?" May asked, helping him to stand up a little straight.

"Not as bad as I expected." He said, a little woozy.

"Maybe I'll try it someday." She laughed.

"WHAT?" Cyrus nearly screamed. "You've never done it?"

"Nope."

"And you made me do it?"

"Sure, thought you'd like it." She couldn't stop laughing

"Oh, I'm going to get you back. I know I don't have much time, but I certainly am going to try." He said, joining her in laughing at her prank.

They walked around town a little before heading into a bar for a quick drink before they had to reach the restaurant for their reservation May had made. The restaurant was on the terrace of a building, overlooking the Auckland harbor.

"This is a really nice place May."

"My favorite in Auckland. It's got the freshest food and the view is awesome. Are you feeling ok after the bungee jump?" She laughed, amused at her prank.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you." He stared at her smiling. "But listen, thanks for making me do it. It was fun."

"Sure. Listen, I've had a great time. It's been so much fun. I've never impulsively gone on a date with a passenger like this before."

"It's ok, you don't have to keep saying that. I've never gone on a date with a flight attendant before." He laughed. "It's been a lot of fun."

They enjoyed a quiet and romantic meal, and as the wine flowed, the conversation became more casual and flirtatious. Inhibitions were reducing by the minute, and they were very comfortable with each other.

"May, I've been meaning to ask you then. Since you've never been on a date with a passenger before, what made you spend the day with me?"

"Putting me on the spot aren't we?" She laughed. "I don't know. I was desperate I guess."

Cyrus was stunned to hear that, and stared at her with his mouth wide open.

"I'm joking silly. You just seemed like a nice sweet guy, charming and cute."

"Thanks. Well, to be honest, when I first saw you in the airplane, I couldn't stop thinking of you."

"Thanks." She blushed slightly. She gave him a very sensual smile, and thought of going a little out on the limb. She pushed her leg forward and gently brushed Cyrus', slowly going up and down. Cyrus smiled back at her, liking where this was headed. He slowly began brushing his leg up and down her silky smooth calves.

"Taking advantage of a slightly drunk girl are we?" She stared into his eyes and seductively smiled.

"Absolutely." He looked back at her with equal passion, continuing to gently run his foot up and down.

They had gone through two bottles of wine by the time they finished dessert and decided to go for a walk along the harbor. It was a cool and crisp evening, and though they had drunk so much wine, they still felt fresh. It was also the feelings that were developing within both of them that made them feel that way.

They walked and chatted for a while, and eventually ended up just outside Cyrus' hotel. Cyrus held May's hand as they reached the entrance. "May, come up, let's have a drink."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:43 PM