Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Chapter 2: The beginning of a new adventure

Cyrus reached the airport, checked in, cleared passport control and settled into the lounge. He had a long journey ahead of him, with a 5-hour flight to Singapore, a short layover, and then a 10-hour flight to Auckland. He got a beer and a sandwich from the food counter, settled into a comfortable chair and cracked open a book on photography. In a short while, a very attractive young lady came up to him, dressed in what he later found out was a Singapore Airlines uniform, and informed him that the flight was boarding.

He boarded the aircraft and was guided to his seat. He placed his bag in the overhead compartment, and settled into his wide and plush leather seat. Another, even more attractive, flight attendant greeted him with a gorgeous smile and a glass of champagne. She handed him a menu, some newspapers and magazines, gave him a cute smile and strutted off, with her firm looking ass swaying from side to side. Cyrus always had an urge to fuck a flight attendant in an airplane bathroom. He had a thing for women in uniforms, with it clinging to their bodies, exposing every curve, and their hair tied up in a tight bun or ponytail. His cock twitched a little as he watched her disappear behind the curtains.

The flight took off, and he was served a drink and his meal. He watched a move while he ate, and then decided to take a nap before he arrived in Singapore. Once they landed, he made his way to the airline lounge to freshen up, have a cup of coffee and relax in the serene atmosphere they had created so beautifully. He hadn't been able to sleep much on the flight, and with the last couple of days being hectic; he was in quite a daze.

His next flight was long and he was hoping to get some rest. He was one of the first to board the aircraft when the flight was announced, as all he wanted to do was sit in his seat and go to sleep. He could hardly keep his eyes open, and nearly dozed off when he was gently stirred by a very attractive young Asian flight attendant.

"Sir, sorry to wake you. Here's the menu. Can I get you anything now?"

"A glass of water and a coffee would be great. Thanks"

"Certainly. I'll be right back."

She came back in a few minutes with Cyrus' drinks and a newspaper.

"Here you are sir. Just thought you'd like to know our flight is on time, and seems to be mostly empty up here today. Things should be quiet so you can rest. Let me know in case you don't want to be disturbed for meal service."

"Thanks so much.... May". Cyrus said, looking at her nameplate, and noticing the slight curve of her breasts as they pushed out from her fitted uniform. He was getting hard just imagining what they might look like. She was a very attractive Asian, her hair tied in that bun he loved so much, light colored skin and eyes that were warm and soothing to look at.

"Please let me know if you need anything." She said with an extra warm smile before she went back to the galley. Cyrus gave her one more look and smiled, before enjoying his coffee and reading the latest headlines.

The flight took off and a meal was served. Cyrus ate a little and decided to take a nap for a couple of hours. Though he had a few days to rest in Auckland, he still wanted to arrive as fresh as possible. He asked May to wake him up in 3 hours, went to the bathroom. When he returned to his seat, May had already reclined it, spread a duvet on the mattress and prepared it for him to sleep. Before long, he was fast asleep, dreaming of Priya and New Zealand.

He was gently nudged by May, "Sir, it's been 3 hours. Would you like to sleep some more?"

"Oh... no thanks. I should get up. Thanks again." Cyrus said in a daze, as he rose in his seat and stretched a little.

"Can I get you something?"

"No thanks, nothing for now." Cyrus yawned a little and stared into her warm brown eyes. He went to the bathroom, and as he was returning to his seat, he saw May sitting alone, writing some thing into a manual.

"Hey, busy working?" He asked. He felt much more refreshed.

"Oh, no sir, was just putting in some data into a log. So are you on your way to New Zealand for a holiday?"

"Firstly, call me Cyrus. And yes, a holiday I guess."

"Why, I guess?"

"Well, it's a long story. But just needed a break from everyday life. Needed to do something different. I'm going down for 4 months to do some photography and work with a local company for some time."

"Wow, that sounds so interesting. And what better place than New Zealand?"

"Exactly. Well, so I've heard. It's my first time."

"It's a fabulous place. I've only seen a couple of parts, and spent a few nights in Auckland each time I fly down, but whatever I've seen is spectacular. Before we land I'll write down some names of places and things you should see in Auckland."

"Great, thanks. That would be awesome. I'm really looking forward to it."

"You're most welcome. Can I get you anything?"

"Sure, another coffee would be great. Thanks."

"You drink a lot of coffee." She said, laughing demurely. "Sure, I'll bring it to your seat."

Cyrus opened his book and stared at the words, thinking only of May's sexy body, her dark brown eyes, sharp features and warm friendliness. He suddenly thought of asking her to dinner, as she would be in Auckland at least for the next 2 nights. He wasn't sure if she would accept such an invitation from a random passenger, but it was worth a shot.

"Here's your coffee." May said, with a radiant smile.

"Thanks. Uh listen, May? I was wondering. You told me you'd give me some names of places in Auckland. But I had another idea. I hope I'm not being too forward, but would you like to show me around and hang out tomorrow? I thought it would be fun."

May hesitated a little, "Uh, actually I'm not so sure Cyrus. It's not appropriate."

"I understand. Well, think about it. We've got a few more hours to go, so if you change your mind, you know where I am." He smiled, and went back to his seat. He was keen on spending more time with her, but knew that it was a long shot.

A few hours later, they touched down in Auckland around 10 pm, and Cyrus got ready to deplane. As he was about to exit, May came up to him.

"Cyrus, uh," she started hesitantly. "If the offer still stands, I'd love to hang out tomorrow." She too had really wanted to spend more time with Cyrus, but was fighting between being professional and impulsive. She chose impulsive.

"Great," he tried not to sound over-enthusiastic. "The offer definitely stands."

"I've never done this before." She whispered.

"It's ok, neither have I."

She coyly smiled and gave him her hotel details.

"Hilton Auckland. Great. Looking forward to it. I'll meet you in the lobby at 4 pm tomorrow."

Cyrus made his way to immigrations and customs, and was out in just over half an hour. He was tired, and needed a shower. He hailed a taxi and was on his way to the boutique serviced apartments close to the heart of the city.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:43 PM