Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus laughed as he got up to fill her glass of wine.

"I'm glad we came out here. You needed the break and we got a chance to spend some time alone." He sat back in his chair. "Did you get a chance to think about yourself, work and all that? He asked

"Well, I have been thinking. But I'm still not sure." She was vague, but Cyrus didn't push her. He knew she wanted to do something different, but needed more time.

"You seem back to your usual self though." She told him.

"Definitely. I've been so energetic and positive, so much happier since I made this decision. Now I'm just going to take it step by step."

"Good. Ya, don't rush. Think about what you want to do and only then get into it."

They sat around for a couple of hours, finished their wine, and went to bed. They spent the next couple of days really enjoying their time together, trekking and relaxing, eating good food and spending nights around the bonfire. Four days passed by quickly, and they were sad to be heading back home. Priya especially, knowing that in a couple of weeks Cyrus would be gone for a long time. She too had felt a deeper feeling, something different that she couldn't exactly figure out.

Once back in Bombay, Cyrus only had about a couple of weeks to go. He was busy getting things in order and making sure all his camera equipment was in proper working order. He even shopped for a new lens and tripod, and a few different lens filters he would need.

Finally October 31st rolled around, faster than he had expected. His flight wasn't until 2:00 a.m. on the 1st, so he had the whole day free. He had lunch with his parents and Priya came over in the evening to say bye.

"Can't believe I'm finally going."

"Me neither. Listen, you disconnect from here, enjoy every minute, and clear your mind ok? Write when you get a chance, and send me some photos."

"Definitely. You take care of yourself. Going to miss all your shit."

They both laughed, gave each other a hug, and he was off for the airport, ready for his interesting adventure to begin.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:42 PM