Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ya, but so does interior designing and product designing. Areas that you really love. They're so much more interesting. And there definitely is money in that if you get it right. You'll also be doing something for yourself and not some fat fuck who takes credit for your hard work."

"I know. But I'm ok for now."

"Are you happy?"

"Honestly, right now, I am. But maybe I'll reevaluate after a while."

"Ok, as long as you're happy. But think about it."

Cyrus felt a lot better chatting with Priya, and his mind felt a lot lighter. He enjoyed his burger and they chatted about their friends, their travels and loads of other stuff until it was nearly 4 pm and the café was closing. Priya came back to Cyrus' place to watch a movie and ended up falling asleep on the couch. Cyrus had invited a couple of friends over for dinner and he was going to cook some kebabs. While Priya took a nap, he went to prepare for dinner. His kept thinking about this new venture in his life, and how he was feeling motivated again to do something.

Cyrus' friends came over at 9, just when he had finished up with the preparations. They had a couple of beers and chatted, Cyrus even told them about his new plans as they ate his delicious kebabs. They sat around till midnight talking about his trip and plans, till finally everyone left. Cyrus was exhausted and needed to sleep, but his mind was abuzz with energy and thoughts about this new step in his life.

He woke up earlier than usual the next morning, made a cup of coffee and looked for the contact details of that guy from New Zealand. Luckily he found it in his address book on his laptop; his name was Scott Lawrence, from Queenstown, and Cyrus now recalled their conversation in more detail.

Scott was a professional photographer based out of Queenstown. He ran a small company with three other photographers working for him, and they did a lot of work for the tourism department, National Geographic magazine and several other outdoor and nature magazines all over the world. They had met at a bar in Mumbai a few months ago.

He immediately emailed Scott,

Dear Scott,

This is Cyrus Mistry from Mumbai, we had met at a bar when you were visiting. We spoke about photography and your company's activities, as well as my passion in the field. You had asked me to let you know if I ever planned a trip to New Zealand, and there perhaps would be an opportunity for me to do something with you and your company.

I have just decided to visit New Zealand, perhaps spend 3 to 4 months down there and extensively travel both islands. I am looking to change professions, and pursue my true passion of photography.

I do hope it would be possible to meet with you and discuss any opportunities that might be available at this time. My travel dates are flexible, and I can leave almost immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Cyrus Mistry

Cyrus then got ready, had a quick breakfast and left for his office. As soon as he reached, he called Priya before getting started on his research.

"Hey, morning. Guess what..... I found that guy's contact in New Zealand, and I've already emailed him."

"Awesome Cy, good, I'm glad you're not letting this energy die down. Let me know what happens."

"Cool, talk to you in a bit. Bye."

"Later."

He spent hours that day reading the tourism website, other travel websites and blogs, and talking to friends who had been there. He made a skeleton plan of starting in Auckland and seeing the North Island first, and then traveling down to the South Island, hoping to meet Scott's group. If not, he would travel around himself. Around 4 pm he was surprised to see that Scott had already emailed him back.

Dear Cyrus,

It's great to hear from you, I do recall our conversation at the bar. I'm happy to learn that you want to pursue your passion, and also planning to visit New Zealand. We would be more than happy to meet you.

As your luck would have it, we have a project that will begin sometime around early January, and last for a couple of months. There is a small chance we can find a place for you, of course, depending on a few criteria. Give me a few days, and I'll get back in touch if something can work out. In the meantime, can you send me some of your work so we can take a look at where you might fit it in?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:42 PM