Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Both of them were in a deeper state of ecstasy now, as they were approaching yet another orgasm. Clare's face was planted in the pillow, and Cyrus could only hear loud but muffled sounds of pleasure. Incoherent words and sounds of lust came from him as they were close to the hilt.

And finally, Clare's body began to stiffen, and when her pussy began to spasm, Cyrus thrust forward hard, one last time, and buried his shaft deep within her folds. She lifted her head from the pillow and screamed,

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffuuuuucccccckkkkk yaaaaaaaaa.... Ohhhhh gooooodddd... ohhhh gooodddd... yessss!" As an orgasm surged through her body, pulsating every nerve. Simultaneously, Cyrus' body stiffened and he came hard, thrusting deep, pushing against her ass as his cock went into spasms, shooting his load into the condom.

Clare's head fell back into the pillow as her orgasm began to fade and her muscles began to loosen. Cyrus fell forward and lay on top of her, completely spent of all energy, his head slightly spinning. He slowly slid out of her and rolled onto this back, and stared at the ceiling as his cock began to deflate. Clare lifted her head up from the pillow and turned to face Cyrus.

"That was good! So good." She said as she snuggled up closer to him.

He placed an arm around her and said, "It had been so long for me too. It really was incredible." He pulled off the used condom and both of them went to the bathroom to clean up. He got a drink of cold water and came back to bed. Clare had gotten under the covers and was nearly asleep as Cyrus snuggled up close to her. Placing an arm around her, they drifted off into a deep sleep.

They woke up late that morning and lazed in bed, caressing each other and feeling the warmth of their bodies. They fucked again, with Clare riding his cock hard, to one more shattering orgasm before they finally got out of bed. It had been a long time since either of them had been with anyone, and both of them knew this was a mutual physical affair, and not much more was expected from either one. They did exchange numbers, and they knew they would probably hang out again. Perhaps even continue a brief physical relationship, but it was quite clear that neither of them wanted much more out of it.

It was nearly noon by the time he hugged Clare goodbye downstairs, and he got ready to meet Priya at 1 pm at a café near their house. He cleared his mind from the night before, and thought of what he wanted to talk about. He had a nice strong cup of coffee made from his new machine, got dressed and left to pick up Priya.

"Hey, I'm down." He called Priya to tell him he was waiting down for her. A couple of minutes later she came running out of the gate to her building, and towards Cyrus' car.

"Hey Cy." Priya said in her usual bubbly way, as she reached over and gave him a warm hug. She was always smiling and laughing, and always seeing the positive side. Cyrus really liked that a lot about her.

"Ya it's kind of late. Good fun last night."

"I'm sure it was." She said, giving him a cheeky grin. She never asked him much about his random hookups, though deep inside she always wanted to know more. Cyrus never really bothered to ask her about her sexual relationships either.

"I meant you're party. It was fun." He replied, starting up his car and heading out towards the café.

"Not so fun afterwards?" She grinned again.

"Oh ya, that. It was fun." He said, not wanting to sound excited at how much fun it actually was.

"Ya, I'm sure it was." She replied, not believing his modesty. "You look tired."

They reached the café in about fifteen minutes and got themselves a quiet table in the back corner. It was one of their usual hangout spots, as it was close to home, had great food, very unpretentious and the prices weren't stupidly and unjustifiably inflated like most good places in town. It had a warm, sort of bohemian décor, with walls roughly textured, random tables and chairs, artistic light fittings and pop art all over the place. It had a very casual feel and the people were very friendly.

Priya ordered a lemonade and Cyrus another coffee, and decided to share a few things to eat. "So where did we leave off last night?" Priya asked

"So ya, I was thinking of taking a break and traveling, clearing my head and figuring out what I really want to do in life."

"You definitely need to. There's no point in doing what doesn't make you happy. You're young Cy, you've got passions, you definitely have the talent. Get out and explore."

"I know, but I'm a bit confused."

"On what?"

"On how, what, where."

"Don't think so much. Take things one-step at a time. First, travel and clear your mind. Get refreshed. Think on your trip, I'm sure you'll come up with ideas."

"Ya. I was thinking of a destination where I can combine travel, photography, outdoors and cooking all in one."

"What have you thought of so far?"

"Uh, New Zealand is the first place that comes to mind."

"Great, then go there. It's fabulous; remember I went with my parents a couple of years ago? You'll love it Cy. It is the most magnificent place on the planet. There's so much to see and do."

"Great, so done then. New Zealand it is."

"Good. See, you already sound better."

"Ya, definitely, now there's something to look forward to. I'm going to start my research right away."

As they ate, Cyrus fell silent for a few minutes.

"But after that, what?" He suddenly asked Priya.

"Cy! Fuck afterwards dude. Just go and think there. But one thing is for sure, you have to do something which involves these passions of yours. Who knows, you'll meet people there and get ideas, opportunities to work or study. At least you'll get away from here for a while."

"Ya true.... Oh... that reminds me. I met this guy at a bar here a few months ago. Can't remember his name right now. But he was a photographer from New Zealand. He was in India on a project, and we got chatting about photography. I remember him telling me to come visit New Zealand. Fuck, what's his name?"

"Do you have it written down somewhere?"

"Ya, at home. Anyways, I'll find it and contact him."

"See, you're already a couple of steps further than you were this morning."

"Yes indeed." He smiled and looked happier already. "Thanks ya, Priya. Always the best." He reached out and held her hand.

"Now don't get all mushy on me. Cy, I'm you're friend, I just get concerned about you."

"I know. And that brings me to another point."

"I know what you're going to say." Priya said, smiling and knowing Cyrus was going to now lecture her on what she was doing in her life.

"Ya. And so what've you thought about your life? Are you really going to do this banking shit forever?"

"I don't know. It's a good career, there's a lot of growth."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:41 PM